ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Either Singhs get release from Jails or my death"

Posted by JASJIT SINGH 
Hindustan Times Journalist Pawan Sharma Exposed : Here is the copy of Bhai Gurbaksh Singh's blood work from December 10 ( day 27 of his hunger strike ). Look at the values. His Cholesterol level ( I have never seen such low levels of Total Cholesterol or LDL---the bad cholesterol ) and Albumen level have fallen to levels much below even the lower limit of the normal . Both these parameters indicate the protein and fat starvation. The Glucose level is maintained in the body by breakdown of the body muscles during starvation and that is what leads to Ketoacidosis and the ketones can then be found in the urine and Bhai Sahib's urine was showing those ketones. If he had lost only 4 kg weight , how could his cholesterol and protein values fall so low and urine show the ketones ? These "Indian Intelligence agencies" and so called "Journalists" like Mr Sharma who just act as tools of these agencies are spreading lies in an attempt to discredit a genuine Human rights activist like Bhai Khalsa .

Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Hindustan Times Journalist Pawan Sharma Exposed : Here is the copy of Bhai Gurbaksh Singh's blood work from December 10 ( day 27 of his hunger strike ). Look at the values. His Cholesterol level ( I have never seen such low levels of Total Cholesterol or LDL---the bad cholesterol ) and Albumen level have fallen to levels much below even the lower limit of the normal . Both these parameters indicate the protein and fat starvation. The Glucose level is maintained in the body by breakdown of the body muscles during starvation and that is what leads to Ketoacidosis and the ketones can then be found in the urine and Bhai Sahib's urine was showing those ketones. If he had lost only 4 kg weight , how could his cholesterol and protein values fall so low and urine show the ketones ? These "Indian Intelligence agencies" and so called "Journalists" like Mr Sharma who just act as tools of these agencies are spreading lies in an attempt to discredit a genuine Human rights activist like Bhai Khalsa .

And just in:

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Typical Punjabi habit - latha khicho - pull the other's leg and don't let anyone get any recognition. We cannot tolerate an ounce when someone gets any praise or takes on an initiative - rather than be encouraging, we wait for the fall and insults come out in force.

Bhai Navkiran Singh, who I would have thought would welcome any effort to release Sikh prisoners, the latest victim of his own "Punjabiyat".

Shame.
Correction, Bhai Sahib has NOT quit the hadtaal yet. The Facebook above of Navkiran Singh, I am sorry to say, is NOT correct.
Whereas at this stage of the Morcha, this is not good that some Sikhs has started to post negative remarks about Bhai Sahib Jee but at the same time there is positive reviews by other media outlets:

Source: AjitJalandhar
Bhai Sahib has not ended his fast yet.Some disgruntled elements mainly missionaries have launched
scathing attacks on personality of Bhai sahib.Harjinder Dilgeer is writing samething on the lines of
Pawan Sharma of Hindustan Times.Ragi Darshan singh, Gurinderpal dhanula have written negatively
about Bhai sahib.

Bhai sahib has succeeded in his mission and brought an awareness about plight of sikh prisoners.
His life is dear to us and he must be saved.

Those who are condemning him should come forward themselves and sit on hunger strike. I did not expect
such negativity from Navkiran singh advocate who should know complexities of Indian law.
Waheguru...
WaheguruJiKaKhalsa,
WaheguruJiKiFateh,
Bhai Sahib no weight loss, is Akal Purakh blessings, as Bhai Randhir Singh Jio, who did same, indicated in Jail Chittian of tastes of celestial food ji...something jalandha jagat will never understand...
I was a jalandha jagat victim before I tasted Amrit of AKJ, and yesterday again I experienced miracle of AKJ keertan, to relieve me of what I was experiencing ji...tell that to kalyug people, they will come up with their own assumptions that we lying ji...
So my ardas will not cease for SOPW, THEIR FAMILIES, OUR GURMUKHS, BHAI JEEVAN SINGH ARDAS (so Saints will no longer suffer) just as our faith in power of keeping full rehit (I suffered recently, as I faltered yet again eating what I should not)...but MOSTLY POWER OF SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI, NITNEM PATH, NAAM...OUR COLLECTIVE SEWA, ENDLESS PRAISES OF AKAL PURAKH KEERTAN (WAHEGURU LOVES HIS PRAISES MORE THAN OUR LAMENTING OUR WOES)...SHOULD NOT BE COMPROMISED, GURU PYAREO JIO...YOU ARE SAVING UNGRATEFUL WORLD WITH YOUR KANIO TIKHI REHIT, SEWA...KEEP UP MY DARLING GURU PYAREO, SOPW, AND THOSE WHO SUPPORT US JI...
bhul chuk muaf
WaheguruJiKaKhalsa,
WaheguruJiKiFateh
Sikh24 news states remaining Sikh prisoners release is coming thru ji..
[www.sikh24.com]
It is better to give some detail of Indian system in case of those who are awarded life imprisonment.

This is a vague term and is interpreted by Indian authorities per their liking.No time limit is specified.
Normally when a convict completes 14 years and his conduct in jail is good they release him on parole
and that later on is converted to freedom from jail.Input is required from police, administration and Govt.
for seeking this release.

This spadework should have been done by the Govt that claims to be panthic as this all is fall out
of their agitation in 1980s. They have got power and forgot plight of those who sacrificed for sikh
cause.

Finally a poor sikh of humble background who himself had suffered in jails came forward and
did a great sacrifice for these singhs. It is akirtghan attitude to name call such a singh.
This is really a good news. Shaabaash to Bhai Sahib Gurbakhash Singh jee for carrying this Rihaee Morcha. This was a long awaited wave in Khalsa Panth to unite on one platform. It clearly demonstrated that an achievement can be made by peaceful means also.

May Guru Sahib turn parole release into permanent one for all four and remaining two Singhs.

On this occasion Bhai Sahib has announced that Akhand Keertani Jatha is going to have a Rein Sabaee Keertan at his residence tomorrow night to thank Guru Sahib.

This movement should continue till Rihaee of all the Sikh prisoners.
Guru Sahib da Shukar hai. Some people are criticizing unnecessarily. They themselves can't do even one-tenth of what Bhai Gurbaksh Singh has done but they are merciless when criticizing. Guru Sahib hor Kirpa karan.

Kulbir Singh
Dhan Waheguru...
Kulbir Singh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Guru Sahib da Shukar hai. Some people are
> criticizing unnecessarily. They themselves can't
> do even one-tenth of what Bhai Gurbaksh Singh has
> done but they are merciless when criticizing.
> Guru Sahib hor Kirpa karan.
>
> Kulbir Singh

1000% agree - people who are critcizing are baseless , useless, however Bhai Sahib congratulates them and says I have satkar for all. Now that is TRUE GURMUKH , Watching Bhai sahib spoken speech of a true Gursikh - jinda shaeed in action. Bhai Sahib repeatedly says that he doesn't want to hear no criticism of the Akal Takht and its Jathedar by anyone - they have this position from Guru Sahib - whether we like or not - we have to work with it - work together and as smart as possible.

Bhai Sahib Jee is true soorma - may maharaj wish them even more kirpa . This lehar actually feels right - and will work right as it is also exposing India to the UN how much a hypocarsy India is as a country -- not a democarcy at all.

We need to keep up support for channels such as SIkh channel - sikhs for justice - sopw - to name a few.
Kulbir Singh
Some people are criticizing unnecessarily. They themselves can't do even one-tenth of what Bhai Gurbaksh Singh has done but they are merciless when criticizing. Guru Sahib hor Kirpa karan.

i also agree! i believe that people who have not taken any action or done any sevaa themselves do not have the right to criticize bhai gurbaksh singh ji becuase they have done so much sevaa whereas some people sit around and spread negitivity thumbs down

bhul chuk maaf

Sukhsehaj Kaur
Waljinder Singh has provided excellent updates throughout the bhuk hartal on the Sikh Sangat site. Below is the latest:

***IMPORTANT EVENT***

Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa Ji has announced that tomorrow, 28th December he will be returning to his home town, where in the evening Akhand Kirtani Jatha will be doing a Rainsbai Kirtan (all night Hymn singing). We would request that all Sangat attend this event; details as per the below:

When: 28th December 2013
Time: 7pm-7am
Where: Village Thaska Ali, near Shabaad Markanda, Dist Kurkshetra, Haryana.

Please contact us for more information

We support Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa

Sikh Organisation For Prisoners Welfare
...To add Singh's like Gurbaksh Singh are humble to the max, they have so much prem for all Jathebandhies. Despite them being vidhiarthees of DDT they have not favoured one group over another. Holding of this raensbhai at their residence is further proof of their love for Panthic Ekta, something we should all strive for.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login