ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Either Singhs get release from Jails or my death"

Posted by JASJIT SINGH 
ns44 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> DSG jeeo - you seem to be obviously there and have had first information from your SOPW rep- i was only going on from what we see on the sikh channel - apologies but that is what i saw on media. - If all the so called jathebandia have got their tails in between their legs and run off then this is a real REAL DISGRACE. I hope the singhs/singhnia who are present there take the most appropriate steps further.
--------------------------------------------------------

ns44 Jee,

my intentions in any of my posts was not about mudslinging or being negative. If I came across that way, then I appologize. To anyone who wants to keep calling me 'greatest moorakh', keep on doing it, I am a nobody anyways.

The Sikh Channel is doing a great job by providing the most media coverage so far.

Major respect goes to:
- Harpal Singh Cheema
- Baba Ram Singh (DDT)
- Baba Daduwal Valey
- Sikhs currently on hunger strike replacing Bhai Gurbakhsh Singh Jee
- others, as there are many to name

The ones listed above have been giving updated information to Sikh Channel even at 1am in India time.
They are not sleeping comfortably. Instead, while everyone else is sleeping, they are wide awake distributing information and planning the next steps. Major respect to them.

What some of you are failing to realise is:

Where is Dhumma and his group, still no where to be seen.
Where is Nanaksar, no where to be seen.
Where are the Nihung Singhs...they are absolutely completely missing.

Sant Samaj had a meeting at 2pm yesterday (November 5th, 2013), what was the outcome of that meeting, seems like there is no outcome...Baba Ram Singh Jee (DDT) himself said on the phone call with Sikh Channel that Sant Samaj is a creation of Badal and hinted towards that there is no result from the Sant Samaj meeting as Badal is pulling all of the strings.

We are all passionate about Sikhi, so I understand that when someone says these types of truths, that it hurts, but it is a reality that we cannot deny.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Eye-Witness Account:

[www.youtube.com]

Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Ji has been taken to Civil Hospital Phase 5 Ajitgarh and has been put onto a glucose drip.

Civil Hospital Phase 5 Ajitgarh, Mohali, Punjab

ਅੱਧੀ ਰਾਤ ਨੂੰ ਧਰਨੇ ਵਾਲੇ ਸਥਾਨ ‘ਤੇ ਹਮਲਾ ਕਰਕੇ ਕੀਤੀ ਗ੍ਰਿਫਤਾਰੀ

ਪੁਲਿਸ ਵਾਲੇ ਸਿਵਲ ਵਰਦੀ ਵਿਚ ਗ੍ਰਿਫਤਾਰੀ ਲਈ ਆਏ ਜੋ ਕਿ ਕੋਡ ਆਫ ਕ੍ਰਿਮਿਨਲ ਪ੍ਰੋਸੀਜ਼ਰ ਤੇ ਭਾਰਤੀ ਸੁਪਰੀਮ ਕੋਰਟ ਦੀਆਂ ਹਿਦਾਇਤਾਂ ਦੀ ਉਲੰਘਣਾ ਹੈ

ਜਦੋਂ ਸਿੱਖਾਂ ਨੇ ਪੁਲਿਸ ਵਾਲੇ ਪਛਾਣ ਲਏ ਤਾਂ ਪੁਲਿਸ ਤੇ ਸਿੱਖਾਂ ਵਿਚ ਹੱਥੋਪਾਈ ਹੋਈ ਜਿਸ ਵਿਚ ਸ. ਹਰਪਾਲ ਸਿਮਘ ਚੀਮਾ ਸਮੇਤ ਕੁਝ ਸਿੱਖਾਂ ਦੇ ਕੁਝ ਸੱਟਾਂ ਲੱਗੀਆਂ

ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਬਖਸ਼ ਸਿੰਘ ਨੂੰ ਪੁਲਿਸ ਨੇ ਮੋਹਾਲੀ ਫੇਜ਼ 6 ਦੇ ਹਸਪਤਾਲ ਵਿਚ ਦਾਖਲ ਕਰਵਾਇਆ

ਪੰਜ ਸਿੱਖਾਂ ਨੇ ਹੜਤਾਲ ਸ਼ੁਰੂ ਕੀਤੀ

ਅਰਦਾਸ ਕਰਕੇ ਸੂਰੂ ਹੋਈ ਹੜਤਾਲ ਲੜੀਵਾਰ ਹੋਵੇਗੀ ਤੇ ਪੰਜ ਸਿੱਖ ਹਰ ਰੋਜ਼ ਹੜਤਾਲ ਉੱਤੇ ਬੈਠਣਗੇ

ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਬਖਸ਼ ਸਿੰਘ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਹਸਪਤਾਲ ਵਿਚ ਦਾਖਲ, ਭੁੱਖ ਹੜਤਾਲ ਜ਼ਬਰੀ ਭੰਗ ਕਰਵਾਉਣ ਦੀ ਕੋਸ਼ਿਸ਼
ਹਸਪਤਾਲ ਵਿਖੇ ਸਖਤ ਸੁਰੱਖਿਆ
ਪੁਲਿਸ ਨੇ ਪੰਜਾਬ ਸੱਪੈਕਟ੍ਰਮ ਦੇ ਪੱਤਰਕਾਰ ਮੇਜਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਨੂੰ ਤਸਵੀਰਾਂ ਡੀਲੀਟ ਕਰਨ ਨੂੰ ਆਖਿਆ

[www.youtube.com]
ਪੂਰੇ ਦੇਸ਼ ਦੀ ਜ਼ੇਲਾਂ ’ਚ ਬੰਦ ਸਿੱਖ ਨੌਜਵਾਨਾਂ ਦੇ ਵੇਰਵੇ ਸ਼੍ਰੋਮਣੀ ਕਮੇਟੀ ਇੱਕਤਰ ਕਰੇ : ਜਥੇਦਾਰ ਨੰਦਗੜ

ਬਿਮਾਰ ਪਏ ਜਥੇਦਾਰ ਨੰਦਗੜ ਨੇ ਕੌਮ ਨੂੰ ਭਾਈ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਦੇ ਸੰਘਰਸ਼ ਹਮਾਇਤ ਕਰਨ ਲਈ ਕਿਹਾ

ਬਰਨਾਲਾ 5 ਦਸੰਬਰ (ਜਗਸੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਸੰਧੂ) : ਭਾਰਤੀ ਅਦਾਲਤਾਂ ਵੱਲੋਂ ਦਿਤੀਆਂ ਸਜ਼ਾਵਾਂ ਪੂਰੀਆਂ ਹੋਣ ਦੇ ਬਾਵਜੂਦ ਜੇਲਾਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਬੰਦ ਸਿੱਖ ਨੌਜਵਾਨਾਂ ਦੀ ਰਿਹਾਈ ਲਈ ਮੋਹਾਲੀ ਵਿਖੇ ਗੁਰਦੁਆਰਾ ਅੰਬ ਸਾਹਿਬ 5---5Aਵਿਖੇ 14 ਨਵੰਬਰ 2013 ਤੋਂ ਅਣਮਿਥੇ ਸਮੇਂ ਲਈ ਭੁੱਖ ਹੜਤਾਲ ’ਤੇ ਬੈਠੇ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਬਖਸ਼ ਸਿੰਘ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਦੇ ਸੰਘਰਸ਼ ਸਬੰਧੀ ਜਦੋਂ ਤਖਤ ਸ਼੍ਰੀ ਦਮਦਮਾ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੇ ਜਥੇਦਾਰ ਬਲਵੰਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਨੰਦਗੜ ਨਾਲ ਗੱਲ ਕਰਨੀ ਚਾਹੀ ਤਾਂ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਨਾ ਤਾਂ ਸੰਪਰਕ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੋ ਸਕਿਆ, ਪਰ ਧਰਮ ਪ੍ਰਚਾਰ ਲਹਿਰ ਮਾਲਵਾ ਜ਼ੋਨ ਦੇ ਇੰਚਾਰਜ ਭਰਪੂਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਨੇ ਦੱਸਿਆ ਕਿ ਜਥੇਦਾਰ ਨੰਦਗੜ ਪਿਛਲੇ ਕੁਝ ਦਿਨਾਂ ਤੋਂ ਸਖਤ ਬਿਮਾਰ ਹੋਣ ਕਾਰਨ ਬਿਸਤਰੇ ’ਤੇ ਹਨ ਅਤੇ ਦਿੱਲੀ ਦੇ ਅਪੋਲੋ ਹਸਪਤਾਲ ਤੋਂ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਦਾ ਇਲਾਜ ਚੱਲ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ। ਉਹਨਾਂ ਦੱਸਿਆ ਕਿ ਇਸ ਮਾਮਲੇ ’ਤੇ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਦਾ ਜਥੇਦਾਰ ਨੰਦਗੜ ਨਾਲ ਗੱਲ ਹੋਈ ਹੈ ਅਤੇ ਜਥੇਦਾਰ ਨੰਦਗੜ ਦੀ ਭਾਵਨਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਉਹ ਵੱਲੋਂ ਇਸ ਸੰਘਰਸ਼ ਨੂੰ ਪੂਰਨ ਹਮਾਇਤ ਹੈ ਅਤੇ ਉਹ ਚਾਹੁੰਦੇ ਹਨ ਕਿ ਪੰਜਾਬ, ਯੂ. ਪੀ. ਗੁਜਰਾਤ ਅਤੇ ਕਰਨਾਟਕ ਸਮੇਤ ਪੂਰੇ ਦੇਸ਼ਾਂ ਦੀਆਂ ਜ਼ੇਲਾਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਬੰਦ ਸਿੱਖ ਨੌਜਵਾਨਾਂ ਦੀ ਸਹੀ ਗਿਣਤੀ ਸਬੰਧੀ ਪੂਰੇ ਯੋਜਨਾਵੱਧ ਤਰੀਕੇ ਨਾਲ ਪਤਾ ਲਾਇਆ ਜਾਵੇ ਅਤੇ ਪੂਰੀ ਸੁਹਿਰਦਤਾ ਨਾਲ ਇਹਨਾਂ ਸਿੱਖ ਨੌਜਵਾਨਾਂ ਦੀ ਰਿਹਾਈ ਲਈ ਹਰ ਸੰਭਵ ਯਤਨ ਕੀਤਾ ਜਾਣਾ ਚਾਹੀਦਾ ਹੈ। ਗਿਆਨੀ ਨੰਦਗੜ ਨੇ ਕਿਹਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਉਹ ਇਸ ਸਬੰਧੀ ਸ਼੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ ਤਖਤ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੇ ਜਥੇਦਾਰ ਦੀ ਸਲਾਹ ਨਾਲ ਸ਼੍ਰੋਮਣੀ ਗੁਰਦੁਆਰਾ ਪ੍ਰਬੰਧਕ ਕਮੇਟੀ ਦੀ ਜਿੰਮੇਵਾਰੀ ਲਵਾਉਣਗੇ ਤਾਂ ਜੋ ਪੰਜਾਬ ਅਤੇ ਪੰਜਾਬੋਂ ਬਾਹਰਲੇ ਰਾਜਾਂ ਦੀਆਂ ਜ਼ੇਲਾਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਬੰਦ ਸਿੱਖ ਨੌਜਵਾਨਾਂ ਬਾਰੇ ਪੂਰੇ ਵੇਰਵੇ ਇੱਕਤਰ ਇੱਕਠੇ ਕਰਕੇ ਪਤਾ ਲਾਇਆ ਜਾਵੇ ਕਿ ਕੇਹੜਾ ਸਿੱਖ ਨੌਜਵਾਨ ਕੇਹੜੇ ਰਾਜ ਦੀ ਕੇਹੜੀ ਜੇਲ ਵਿੱਚ ਕਿੰਨੇ ਸਮੇਂ ਤੋਂ ਬੰਦ ਹੈ ਤਾਂ ਕਿ ਪੂਰੇ ਕਾਨੂੰਨ ਪੱਖ ਜਾਣਕੇ ਇਹਨਾਂ ਸਿੱਖ ਨੌਜਵਾਨਾਂ ਦੀ ਰਿਹਾਈ ਲਈ ਹੰਭਲਾ ਮਾਰਿਆ ਜਾਵੇ।
DSGJ Jio,

Your thought is innocent but It's not a good time to point fingers, let's see how we can contribute and bring more Sangat together.

With this episode of brutal act by Badal Sarkaar to forcefully pickup Bhai Gurbakhash Singh clearly showed that Bhai Sahib's Kurbani of 22 days brought up Rang in Sikh Kaum. Badal Sarkaar is now deeply scared by the unified peaceful movement.

Bhai Sahib played his role, now it's in hand of Sikh Kaum to plan further.

Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan Panth Dee Chardi Kala Hovay.
I apologize to DSGj,
you could be a gupt, to have insisted that Bhai Sahib jio require more support around Him...
Waheguru rakha, especially Bhai Sahib jio...
please ask Waheguru why is not keeping His Gurbani promise to reach out to His Saints jio??
United Sikhs is also taking action, and conveyed that Sikhs Bhai Sahib requesting release for are on life sentence Ji?
nevertheless I questioned United Sikhs, what about murderous 1984 mobs roaming free for 3 decades, to strike again, which they have to other minority communities surely after 1984...
Waheguru kirpa karey to put Indian decision makers in shoes of victims...Sikhs, women, children, Christians, Muslims who have been through Indian so called law, and order..and understand not only Brahmin Hindus, RSS, wealthy deserve dignity...e
Another update from United Sikhs jio:>

PR=press release. bhai sahib gurbakash singh is on a fast bec the prisoners have been refused early release when other 'lifers' have been granted early release eg kishori lal - the multiple murderer of nov 84 who was released last year after 16 years . Sikh campaigners have mis-described Gurbakash singh's fast as being for prisoners who have completed their term. it should be described as a campaign for the early release of lifers who are presently being discriminated against. Bhenji i am very busy these next few days, so if i dont reply to ur emails plse bear with me
I really hope Shashi Kant Jee stays true and doesn't turn out to be a black-cat or something, because that would be a nightmare!!! (Don't take it as negativity, just saying it for awareness sake, we cannot get caught up in talk, we must always take a little pinch of salt no matter what).

So far, in the past few months he has said/done many amazing things, and he is really getting better and better:

[www.youtube.com]
United Sikhs is a really effective organization who rescued New Orleans Gurbani (more than one, including my family's, after gyani left Gurdwara)floating in dirty water from hurricane Katrina breaking the levee, causing floods etc..
When I questioned why they not focusing on Punjab, and Sikhs, they said funding is very low from our own ji. Belgium Sikh left them with debt of $16,000 legal bill for dastaar issue.
They help various communities based on donors' request, while nevertheless reaching out to Sikhligar Sikhs, children...with their own VOLUNTEER SEWA jio..which is extending now to Bhai Sahib jio..as you have read in email reply from their legal attorney ji.
So please set aside what you can and tell them to get Badal out...though I find it odd that major government bows to state minister ji?
TRUTH THOUGH IS AS WITH MY TOOTHACHE, I THOUGHT SO AND SO ARDAS HEALED ME...WHEN TRUTH IS WAHEGURU..SRI GURU GOBIND SINGH JIO HIMSELF REACHED OUT TO THIS AKRITKANA JI
bhul chuk muaf Waheguru Jio

WaheguruJiKaKhalsa,
WaheguruJiKiFateh
Each and every Sikh just should go on doing Gurbani, Nitnem, Naam path IN GURDWARA COLLECTIVELY when possible...it works miracles jio...and continue such sewa in own home ji...forget about tv, etc news..just care about Waheguru Truth svaas svaas jio...then His Hukam auto runs our lives jio..
it is obvious love for wealth, status, being supportive of hinds is major in india, world..to cause loss of good conscience...but I once read or heard on video sukhbir badal advising that is going too far in beadbi to our Gurdwara, kaum..in what the Indian govt. were deciding ji..
also, surely the 1984 mobs were not sent by badal, Bhai Jagtar Singh Jio attacked by hinds on way to court, rapes in India streets, attacks on other minorities etc sent by badal???...we should really ask Sri Guru Sahib Jio for His Hukam before believing this guy totally jio...
Here is proof about badal, minister of Punjab SINCE 2007, soon how could he be involved in ordering operation bluestar or the 1984 riots jio?
[en.m.wikipedia.org])
[m.youtube.com]
As declared, I went to Gurudwara Amb Sahib, Mohali today, December 6, to extend humanitarian support to the demand of release of those Sikhs who are still languishing in jails despite their sentence having been completed long back.

As expected, major section of press and the national media as also the PTC and the fast way cables, did not cover. Only some Punjabi print and electronic media was there.

I do not know if any one will upload the video link of the net, so i am giving out the major points.

1. I supported the demand for the release of the Sikh youth in question.

2. [t]old the gathering that perhaps the ruling Akali party does not want to strain it’s ties with the BJP by seeking the demand for the release of these youth. Parliamentary elections are round the corner and the Akali party is just angling for ministerial berth in the Center for Bibi Harsimrat or to get some ‘unwanted’ Akali leader like Dhindhsa ‘adjusted’ so that he remains out of the scene.

Revealed to the gathering consisting of Simran Jit Singh Mann, Harpal (Singh) Cheema and religious & Panthic leaders that Punjab chief minister Parkash Singh Badal is as much responsible for the unfortunate happenings in 1984, as is Indira Gandhi. At that point of time I was a junior officer in the intelligence bureau and this fact is to my personal knowledge. Late Sardar G.S. Tohra had also told me this thing when I had gone visiting him in Raipur jail.

That the Badals, who are trying to accentuate their dynastic rule in Punjab, looting and exploiting this sacred land of Gurus, need to be thrown out of power and tried by a peoples court on the pattern of the ‘Nuremberg trial’.

Amen

- Shashi Kant
MY FRIENDS FROM INTELLIGENCE AND SOME OTHER FRIENDS FROM THE PUNJAB POLICE, HAVE BEEN TELLING ME REPEATEDLY THAT I SHOULD GO INTO HIDING TO AVOID MY IMPENDING ARREST BY PUNJAB POLICE.

THANKS FOR YOUR LOVE AND AFFECTION, MY FRIENDS. BUT I AM NOT RUNNING TYPES. I AM HERE ONLY AND ON MY NUMBER 8054433333, WHICH ANY WAY IS ON TAPPING AND LOCATION TRACING.

MY ARREST OR IMPLICATION IN ANY CASE, WHATSOEVER IT MAY BE, WILL ONLY STRENGTHEN MY WILL POWER AND MOVEMENT AGAINST DRUGS AND VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS, OF THE SIKH PRISONERS IN THIS INSTANT CASE, BY THIS ARROGANT GOVERNMENT.

I HAVE NO FEARS.
I AM BEYOND ALL THAT NOW.

MY FIGHT AGAINST DRUGS AND IN FAVOUR OF HUMAN RIGHTS WILL CONTINUE.

MAY GOD BLESS ALL.

.....SHASHI KANT
ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਬਖਸ਼ ਸਿੰਘ ਦੀ ਭੁੱਖ ਹੜਤਾਲ ਖਤਮ ਕਰਾਉਣ ਲਈ ਤਖਤਾਂ ਦੇ ਜਥੇਦਾਰਾਂ ਤੇ ਸੁਖਬੀਰ ਬਾਦਲ ਦੀ ਹੋਈ ਗੁਪਤ ਮੀਟਿੰਗ

ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਸਰ 7 ਦਸੰਬਰ (ਜਸਬੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਪੱਟੀ) ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ ਤਖਤ ਦੇ ਜਥੇਦਾਰ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਗੁਰਬਚਨ ਸਿੰਘ, ਤਖਤ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਕੇਸਗੜ• ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੇ ਜਥੇਦਾਰ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਮੱਲ ਸਿੰਘ ਤੇ ਪੰਜਾਬ ਦੇ ਡਿਪਟੀ ਮੁੱਖ ਮੰਤਰੀ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਸੁਖਬੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਬਾਦਲ ਵਿਚਕਾਰ ਹੋਈ ਗੁਪਤ ਮੀਟਿੰਗ ਦੌਰਾਨ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਬਖਸ਼ ਸਿੰਘ ਤੇ ਭਾਈ ਦਮਨਦੀਪ ਸਿੰਘ ਵੱਲੋ ਰੱਖੀ ਗਈ ਭੁੱਖ ਹੜਤਾਲ ਦਾ ਗੰਭੀਰ ਨੋਟਿਸ ਲਿਆ ਗਿਆ ਅਤੇ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਬਖਸ਼ ਸਿੰਘ ਵੱਲੋ ਉਠਾਏ ਗਏ ਮੁੱਦਿਆ ਤੇ ਗੰਭੀਰਤਾ ਨਾਲ ਵਿਚਾਰ ਚਰਚਾ ਕੀਤੀ ਗਈ।

ਇਸ ਗੁਪਤ ਮੀਟਿੰਗ ਦੇ ਭਾਂਵੇ ਵੇਰਵੇ ਨਹੀ ਮਿਲ ਸਕੇ ਪਰ ਜਾਣਕਾਰੀ ਮੁਤਾਬਕ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਬਖਸ਼ ਸਿੰਘ ਵੱਲੋ ਕੀਤੀ ਗਈ ਭੁੱਖ ਹੜਤਾਲ ਦਾ ਮੁੱਦਾ ਇਸ ਮੀਟਿੰਗ ਵਿੱਚ ਵਿਸ਼ੇਸ਼ ਤੌਰ ਤੇ ਵਿਚਾਰਿਆ ਗਿਆ ਅਤੇ ਵਿਚਾਰ ਚਰਚਾ ਕੀਤੀ ਗਈ ਕਿ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਬਖਸ਼ ਸਿੰਘ ਨੂੰ ਇੰਨਾ ਵੱਡਾ ਫੈਸਲਾ ਲੈਣ ਤੋਂ ਪਹਿਲਾਂ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ ਤਖਤ ਤੇ ਸਿੱਖਾਂ ਦੀ ਸਰਵਉੱਚ ਸੰਸਥਾ ਸ਼੍ਰੋਮਣੀ ਗੁਰੂਦੁਆਰਾ ਪ੍ਰਬੰਧਕ ਕਮੇਟੀ ਨਾਲ ਵਿਚਾਰ ਕਰ ਲੈਣੀ ਚਾਹੀਦੀ ਸੀ। ਮੀਟਿੰਗ ਵਿੱਚ ਇਹ ਵੀ ਵਿਚਾਰ ਚਰਚਾ ਕੀਤੀ ਗਈ ਕਿ ਜਿਹੜੀ ਸੂਚੀ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਬਖਸ਼ ਸਿੰਘ ਵੱਲੋ ਸਿੱਖ ਨੌਜਵਾਨਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਰਿਹਾਅ ਕਰਾਉਣ ਲਈ ਸਰਕਾਰ ਨੂੰ ਸੋਂਪੀ ਗਈ ਹੈ ਉਸ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ ਕੋਈ ਵੀ ਅਜਿਹਾ ਕੈਦੀ ਨਹੀ ਹੈ ਜਿਹੜਾ ਆਪਣੀ ਸਜ਼ਾ ਪੂਰੀ ਕਰ ਚੁੱਕਾ ਹੋਵੇ ਅਤੇ ਪੰਜਾਬ ਸਰਕਾਰ ਸਿੱਧੇ ਤੌਰ ਤੇ ਉਸ ਨੂੰ ਛੱਡ ਸਕਦੀ ਹੋਵੇ। ਸੂਚੀ ਮੁਤਾਬਕ ਕੈਦੀਆ ਵਿੱਚੋ ਪੰਜਾਬ ਦੀ ਜੇਲ ਵਿੱਚ ਕੋਈ ਵੀ ਅਜਿਹਾ ਕੈਦੀ ਨਹੀ ਹੈ ਜਿਹੜਾ ਪੰਜਾਬ ਸਰਕਾਰ ਦੇ ਘੇਰੇ ਵਿੱਚ ਆਉਦਾ ਹੋਵੇ।

ਮੀਟਿੰਗ ਵਿੱਚ ਇਹ ਵੀ ਵਿਚਾਰਿਆ ਗਿਆ ਕਿ ਜਿਹਨਾਂ ਸਿੱਖ ਨੌਜਵਾਨਾਂ ਦੀਆ ਸਜਾਵਾ ਪੂਰੀਆ ਹੋ ਚੁੱਕੀਆ ਹਨ ਭਾਂਵੇ ਉਹ ਦੇਸ ਦੀ ਕਿਸੇ ਵੀ ਜੇਲ੍ਹ ਵਿੱਚ ਬੰਦ ਹਨ ਸਰਕਾਰ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਦੀ ਰਿਹਾਈ ਲਈ ਤੁਰੰਤ ਕਦਮ ਚੁੱਕੇ। ਡਿਪਟੀ ਮੁੱਖ ਮੰਤਰੀ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਸੁਖਬੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਬਾਦਲ ਨੇ ਜਥੇਦਾਰ ਅਕਾਲ ਤਖਤ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਗੁਰਬਚਨ ਸਿੰਘ ਨੂੰ ਭਰੋਸਾ ਦੁਆਇਆ ਕਿ ਉਹ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਬਖਸ਼ ਸਿੰਘ ਤੇ ਭਾਈ ਦਮਨਦੀਪ ਸਿੰਘ ਦੀ ਭੁੱਖ ਹੜਤਾਲ ਨੂੰ ਖਤਮ ਕਰਾਉਣ ਲਈ ਅੱਗੇ ਆਉਣ ਤੇ ਸਰਕਾਰ ਇਹ ਅਕਾਲ ਤਖਤ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨਾਲ ਵਾਅਦਾ ਕਰਦੀ ਹੈ ਜਿਹਨਾਂ ਸਿੱਖ ਨੌਜਵਾਨਾਂ ਦੀਆ ਸਜਾਵਾ ਪੂਰੀਆ ਹੋ ਚੁੱਕੀਆ ਹਨ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਤੁਰੰਤ ਰਿਹਾਅ ਕਰਵਾਇਆ ਜਾਵੇਗਾ। ਸ੍ਰ.ਸੁਖਬੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਬਾਦਲ ਨੇ ਕਿਹਾ ਕਿ ਜਿਹੜੇ ਪੰਥਕ ਮੁੱਦੇ ਹੁਣ ਤੱਕ ਵਿਸਾਰੇ ਗਏ ਹਨ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਮੁੱਦਿਆ ਨੂੰ ਵੀ ਪੂਰਾ ਕਰਨ ਲਈ ਸਰਕਾਰ ਵਿਸ਼ੇਸ਼ ਕਦਮ ਚੁੱਕੇਗੀ।

ਜਥੇਦਾਰ ਅਕਾਲ ਤਖਤ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਗੁਰਬਚਨ ਸਿੰਘ ਨੇ ਕਿਹਾ ਕਿ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਦਾ ਕਥਨ ਹੈ ਕਿ ‘‘ ਭੁੱਖੀ ਰਹਿ ਕੇ ਕਰੇ ਪਾਖੰਡ ਨਾ ਉਹ ਸੁਹਾਗਣ ਨਾ ਹੋ ਰੰਡ’’ ਦੇ ਮਹਾਂਵਾਕ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਤੋ ਲੈ ਕੇ ਅੱਜ ਤੱਕ ਭੁੱਖ ਹੜਤਾਲ ਦੀ ਪਰੰਪਰਾ ਨਹੀ ਰਹੀ ਸਗੋ ਸੰਘਰਸ਼ ਨੂੰ ਹੀ ਸਿੱਖ ਕੌਮ ਨੇ ਆਪਣਾ ਇਸ਼ਟ ਮੰਨਿਆ ਹੈ। ਸੁਖਬੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਬਾਦਲ ਤੇ ਬੀਬੀ ਹਰਸਿਮਰਤ ਕੌਰ ਬਾਦਲ ਨੇ ਜਥੇਦਾਰ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ ਤਖਤ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਗੁਰਬਚਨ ਸਿੰਘ ਤੇ ਤਖਤ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਮਦਮਾ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੇ ਜਥੇਦਾਰ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਮੱਲ ਸਿੰਘ ਦੇ ਵਿਚਾਰਾ ਨਾਲ ਸਹਿਮਤ ਹੁੰਦਿਆ ਕਿਹਾ ਕਿ ਪੰਜਾਬ ਵਿੱਚ ਪੰਥਕ ਸਰਕਾਰ ਹੋਣ ਤੇ ਅਜਿਹੀਆ ਭੁੱਖ ਹੜਤਾਲਾਂ ਨਹੀ ਹੋਣੀਆ ਚਾਹੀਦੀਆ ਕਿਉਕਿ ਸਰਕਾਰ ਪੰਥਕ ਮੁੱਦਿਆ ਨੂੰ ਪੂਰਾ ਕਰਨ ਲਈ ਹਰ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਰ ਨਾਲ ਤਿਆਰ ਹੈ। ਇਸ ਮੌਕੇ ਜਥੇਦਾਰ ਅਕਾਲ ਤਖਤ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਗੁਰਬਚਨ ਸਿੰਘ ਨੇ ਸੁਖਬੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਬਾਦਲ ਤੇ ਬੀਬੀ ਹਰਸਿਮਰਤ ਕੌਰ ਬਾਦਲ ਨੂੰ ਉਸ ਦੀ ਚੜ•ਦੀ ਕਲ੍ਹਾ ਦਾ ਅਸ਼ੀਰਵਾਦ ਦਿੰਦਿਆ ਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ ਬਖਸ਼ਿਸ਼ ਸਿਰੋਪੇ ਭੇਂਟ ਕਰਕੇ ਸਨਮਾਨਿਤ ਵੀ ਕੀਤਾ।

ਉਪ ਮੁੱਖ ਮੰਤਰੀ ਸ. ਸੁਖਬੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਬਾਦਲ ਨੇ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਸਰ ਸ਼ਹਿਰ ਦੇ ਆਲੇ-ਦੁਆਲੇ ਅੱਠ ਮਾਰਗੀ ਰਿੰਗ ਰੋਡ ਬਨਾਉਣ ਲਈ ਸਾਰਾ ਖਾਕਾ ਤਿਆਰ ਕਰਨ ਦੀ ਹਦਾਇਤ ਲੋਕ ਨਿਰਮਾਣ ਵਿਭਾਗ ਨੂੰ ਕਰ ਦਿੱਤੀ ਹੈ। ਅੱਜ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਰਬਾਰ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਵਿਖੇ ਮੱਥਾ ਟੇਕਣ ਉਪਰੰਤ ਲੋਕ ਨਿਰਮਾਣ ਵਿਭਾਗ ਦੇ ਅਧਿਕਾਰੀਆਂ ਨਾਲ ਕੀਤੀ ਮੀਟਿੰਗ ਦੌਰਾਨ ਉਪ ਮੁੱਖ ਮੰਤਰੀ ਨੇ ਕਿਹਾ ਕਿ ਸ਼ਹਿਰ ਵਿੱਚ ਵੱਧ ਰਹੀ ਆਵਾਜਾਈ ਦੀ ਪੂਰਤੀ ਲਈ ਇਸ ਦੇ ਆਲੇ-ਦੁਆਲੇ ਰਿੰਗ ਰੋਡ ਬਨਾਉਣ ਦੀ ਸਖਤ ਲੋੜ ਹੈ, ਸੋ ਅਜਿਹੀ ਸੜਕ ਦਾ ਖਾਕਾ ਤਿਆਰ ਕੀਤਾ ਜਾਵੇ, ਜੋ ਘੱਟ ਤੋਂ ਘੱਟ ਉਜਾੜੇ ਨਾਲ ਸ਼ਹਿਰ ਅਤੇ ਇਸ ਦੇ ਨੇੜੇ ਪੈਂਦੇ ਪਿੰਡਾਂ-ਕਸਬਿਆਂ ਦੇ ਲੋਕਾਂ ਲਈ ਸਾਹ ਰਾਗ ਦਾ ਕੰਮ ਕਰੇ। ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਇਹ ਰਿੰਗ ਰੋਡ 8 ਤੋਂ 10 ਮਾਰਗੀ ਵਿਉਂਤਣ ਦੀ ਸਲਾਹ ਦਿੱਤੀ, ਜੋ ਕਿ ਅਗਲੇ 50 ਸਾਲ ਤੱਕ ਦਾ ਭਾਰ ਸੰਭਾਲ ਸਕੇ।

ਉਪ ਮੁੱਖ ਮੰਤਰੀ ਨੇ ਕੱਲ ਸ਼ੁਰੂ ਕੀਤੇ ਪ੍ਰਾਜੈਕਟਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਛੇਤੀ ਸ਼ੁਰੂ ਕਰਨ ਦੀ ਹਦਾਇਤ ਦਿੰਦੇ ਅਧਿਕਾਰੀਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਕਿਹਾ ਕਿ ਇਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਸੜਕਾਂ ਵਿਚ ਪੈਂਦੇ ਬਿਜਲੀ ਦੇ ਖੰਭਿਆਂ, ਲਾਇਨਾਂ ਅਤੇ ਰੁੱਖਾਂ ਆਦਿ ਨੂੰ ਛੇਤੀ ਹਟਾ ਕੇ ਇਹ ਸੜਕਾਂ ਸ਼ੁਰੂ ਕਰ ਦਿੱਤੀਆਂ ਜਾਣ। ਇਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਪ੍ਰਾਜੈਕਟਾਂ ਦੀ ਉਸਾਰੀ ਵਿਚ ਆਉਣ ਵਾਲੀ ਰੁਕਾਵਟ ਨੂੰ ਦੂਰ ਕਰਨ ਲਈ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਨੇ ਡਿਪਟੀ ਕਮਿਸ਼ਨਰ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਸਰ ਨੂੰ ਹਦਾਇਤ ਕੀਤੀ ਕਿ ਉਹ ਹਰ ਸੋਮਵਾਰ ਇੰਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਸਾਰੇ ਵਿਭਾਗਾਂ ਦੇ ਅਧਿਕਾਰੀਆਂ ਨਾਲ ਮੀਟਿੰਗ ਕਰਨ, ਤਾਂ ਜੋ ਸਾਰੇ ਪ੍ਰਾਜੈਕਟ ਬਿਨਾਂ ਕਿਸੇ ਦੇਰੀ ਦੇ ਨੇਪਰੇ ਚੜ ਸਕਣ।

ਇਸ ਤੋ ਉਪਰੰਤ ਸ. ਬਾਦਲ ਨੇ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਰਬਾਰ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੇ ਸਾਹਮਣੇ ਬਣ ਰਹੇ ਪਲਾਜ਼ੇ ਦੇ ਕੰਮ ਦੀ ਪ੍ਰਗਤੀ ਦਾ ਜਾਇਜ਼ਾ ਲੈਂਦੇ ਦਰਬਾਰ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਕੰਪਲੈਕਸ ਵਿਚ ਮੌਜੂਦ ਦੁਕਾਨਾਂ ਵੀ ਛੇਤੀ ਖਾਲੀ ਕਰਵਾਉਣ ਲਈ ਕਿਹਾ। ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਸਪੱਸ਼ਟ ਕੀਤਾ ਕਿ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਰਬਾਰ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੀ ਸੁੰਦਰਤਾ ਨਾਲ ਕੋਈ ਸਮਝੌਤਾ ਨਹੀਂ ਕੀਤਾ ਜਾ ਸਕਦਾ। ਇਸ ਦੌਰਾਨ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਅਤੇ ਸੰਸਦ ਮੈਂਬਰ ਸ੍ਰੀਮਤੀ ਹਰਸਿਮਰਤ ਕੌਰ ਬਾਦਲ ਨੇ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਰਬਾਰ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਵਿਚ ਹੋਈ ਨਕਾਸ਼ੀ ਅਤੇ ਬਣੀਆਂ ਇਤਹਾਸਕ ਕੰਧ ਤਸਵੀਰਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਬਚਾਉਣ ਲਈ ਕੀਤੇ ਜਾ ਰਹੇ ਕੰਮ ਦਾ ਨਿਰੀਖਣ ਵੀ ਕੀਤਾ।

ਸ. ਬਾਦਲ ਨੇ ਇਸ ਮੌਕੇ ਹਾਜ਼ਰ ਕਮਿਸ਼ਨਰ ਕਾਰਪਰੇਸ਼ਨ ਸ. ਡੀ ਪੀ ਐਸ ਖਰਬੰਦਾ ਨੂੰ ਹਦਾਇਤ ਕੀਤੀ ਕਿ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਰਬਾਰ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨੂੰ ਆਉਂਦੇ ਸਾਰੇ ਰਸਤਿਆਂ ਵਿਚ ਪੈਂਦੀਆਂ ਗਲੀਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਸਾਫ-ਸੁਥਰਾ ਰੱਖਣ ਲੲਂੀ ਉਨਾਂ ਦੇ ਨਾਲ ਪੈਂਦੀਆਂ ਨਾਲੀਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਕੰਕਰੀਟ ਨਾਲ ਢੱਕ ਦਿੱਤਾ ਜਾਵੇ, ਤਾਂ ਜੋ ਇਹ ਰਸਤੇ ਸਾਫ ਰਹਿ ਸਕਣ। ਉਪ ਮੁੱਖ ਮੰਤਰੀ ਨੂੰ ਇਸ ਮੌਕੇ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਰਬਾਰ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੇ ਨੇੜੇ ਪੈਂਦੇ ਹੋਟਲ ਮਾਲਕਾਂ ਦਾ ਵਫਦ ਹਾਈਕੋਰਟ ਦੇ ਫੈਸਲੇ ਸਬੰਧੀ ਮਿਲਿਆ, ਜਿਸ ’ਤੇ ਸ. ਬਾਦਲ ਨੇ ਕਿਹਾ ਕਿ ਸਰਕਾਰ ਇਸ ਬਾਰੇ ਕਾਨੂੰਨੀ ਰੈਅ ਲਵੇਗੀ ਅਤੇ ਜੋ ਵੀ ਸੰਭਵ ਹੋਇਆ ਕਰੇਗੀ।

ਇਸ ਮੌਕੇ ਸ. ਬਾਦਲ ਨਾਲ ਡਿਪਟੀ ਕਮਿਸ਼ਨਰ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਰਵੀ ਭਗਤ, ਆਈ ਜੀ ਈਸ਼ਵਰ ਚੰਦਰ, ਸ. ਰਘੂਜੀਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਵਿਰਕ, ਦਿਲਮੇਘ ਸਿੰਘ, ਭਾਈ ਰਜਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਮਹਿਤਾ ਅਤੇ ਹੋਰ ਨੇਤਾ ਹਾਜ਼ਰ ਸਨ।

ਕੈਪਸ਼ਨ-ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਰਬਾਰ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਕੰਪਲੈਕਸ ਵਿਚ ਮੱਥਾ ਟੇਕਣ ਉਪਰੰਤ ਸਿਰੋਪਾ ਲੈਂਦੇ ਸ. ਸੁਖਬੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਬਾਦਲ। ਅਤੇ ਪਲਾਜ਼ੇ ਦੇ ਕੰਮ ਦਾ ਜਾਇਜ਼ਾ ਲੈਂਦੇ ਸ. ਬਾਦਲ। (ਤਸਵੀਰਾਂ – ਚਮਨ ਸਭਰਵਾਲ)

ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਰਬਾਰ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਕੰਪਲੈਕਸ ਵਿਚ ਮੱਥਾ ਟੇਕਣ ਉਪਰੰਤ ਸਿਰੋਪਾ ਲੈਂਦੇ ਸ. ਸੁਖਬੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਬਾਦਲ। (ਤਸਵੀਰਾਂ – ਚਮਨ ਸਭਰਵਾਲ)
Watch out for fake news/press releases:

[www.sikhsiyasat.net]

Also:

Sukhbir Badal meets Jathedar – Both avoided media queries about arrest of Bhai Gurbaksh Singh

Amritsar, Punjab (December 08, 2013): According to certain media reports Punjab’s deputy Chief Minister and president of Punjab’s ruling party Shiromani Akali Dal Badal held a meeting with Akal Takht Jathedar Giani Gurbachan Singh at Shiromani Gurdwara Prabhandak Committee (SGPC) information centre near ghanta ghar entrance of Darbar Sahib (Amritsar) on December 07, 2013.

Sukhbir had reportedly come to Darbar Sahib along with his wife Harsimrat Badal.

The meeting between Sukhbir Badal and Giani Gurbachan Singh was reportedly held in the basement room of the information centre and it last for about one hour.

As per information Giani Mal Singh (Jathedar of Takht Kesgarh Sahib), former Akal Takht Jathedar Bhai Jasvir Singh Rodey, Sant Samaj leader Baba Sukhchain Singh Dharampura, SGPC president Avtar Singh Makkar and SGPC senior-vice president Raghujit Singh Virk also attended the meeting.

Soon after the meeting Sukhbir Badal addressed the press at SGPC’s information centre and evaded all media queries asking for his response about the arrest of Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa, who was arrested by Punjab polcie on his 22nd day of fast unto death in mid-night controversial action on intervening night of 5 and 6 December.

“Chaddo Jee Hor Gall Karo” (Spare it, talk about something else), was Sukhbir Badal’s reply, as quoted in some media reports.

After the meeting Jathedar Giani Gurbachan Singh did not take any questions from the media reporters and handed over a pre-written press release to the media persons instead.

According to some local journalists the language used in this particular press release does not match with the language used in press notes usually issued from/by Akal Takht secretariat.

The press release was issued without any date or signatures, and there was no mention of the person or authority issuing it.

According to a news reported by a local Punjabi journalist, Narinder Pal Singh, it is said in the press release that the hunger protest was started by Bhai Gurbaksh Singh on his own but it has brought global awareness about the cases of Sikhs confined in various jails despite serving the terms of their sentences.

It is further said that it was a serious issue and all the facts should have been collected before starting the protest but this was not done.

According to the press release the information sent to Akal Takht about six such cases was incomplete.

The press release reads that Giani Gurbachan Singh has still asked SGPC and Punjab government to pursue the cases of Sikh prisoners who are related to Punjab.

It was further said in the press release that fast unto death was against the Sikh principles and ‘Sikh principles should also be taken note of along with Sikh sentiments’.

There has been much criticism of Giani Gurbachan Singh’s unclear stand on the issue of Sikh prisoners.
More from Shashi Kant Jee:

YES, IN 1984, I WAS IN INTELLIGENCE BUREAU, GOVT. OF INDIA. MR. PARKASH SINGH BADAL, CM PUNJAB, WHO IS BUSY PERPETRATING HIS DYNASTIC / FAMILY RULE OVER PUNJAB; WAS EQUALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR OPERATION BLUE STAR AND I SAY IT ON THE BASIS OF TH...E INFO THAT I HAD ON ACCOUNT OF MY BEING IN THE I.B. AND HE HAD DONE IT AFTER SENDING SUKHBIR AWAY TO USA, FOR HIS "SAFETY". THIS WAS ENDORSED BY LATE SARDAR G.S.TOHRA, WHEN I HAD GONE TO MEET HIM, IN A JAIL. AND AFTER ENSURING THE "SAFETY" OF SUKHBIR FROM JUJHARU SIKH NAUJAWANS, HE IS NOW A SILENT SPECTATOR TO THE CONTINUED DETENTION OF SIKHS AND CONTINUED GENOCIDE OF YOUTH BY DRUG SMUGGLERS, A NUMBER OF WHOM BELONG TO HIS PARTY ONLY.

WANTED WANTED WANTED
WANTED BY THE PUNJAB GOVERNMENT....
WHO SO EVER 'GETS' HIM; WILL GET THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER POSTING IN PUNJAB AND ACCESS TO WHATEVER AMOUNT OF MONEY AND LAND BY WAY OF CORRUPTION....
WANTED MAN IS....

SHASHI KANT......
THE DREADED KHARKOO OF TODAY...
...WHO HEADS THE LIST OF THE "MOST WANTED MEN"
OF THE PUNJAB GOVERNMENT AND THE PUNJAB POLICE TODAY.
WHY?

BECAUSE HE IS FIGHTING THE DRUG MAFIA AND STANDING BY THE RIGHTS OF THE GULLIBLE SIKH QUOM..ON HUMANITARIAN GROUNDS.

THE MAN WHO KNOWS SO MUCH ABOUT THEM AS ALSO ALL OTHER POLITICAL PARTIES INCLUDING CONGRESS, AKALIES, BJP AND ALL; AS ALSO THE SO CALLED LEADERS.
AND IF LEAKED, THEY ALL CAN COLLAPSE ANY TIME.
AND FIND THEIR WAY TO THE JAILS.

THE 'TERRORIST', WHO IS TALKING OF A CLEAN SYSTEM AND AN END TO THE POLITICAL 'GUNDA GIRI OF THE POLITICAL LEADERS..

AND ONE, WHO INCIDENTALLY ALSO KNOWS THE DEEDS OF ALL OF YOU POLICE OFFICERS AND SERVICE MATES FROM OTHER SERVICES AS WELL SERVING IN PUNJAB..

BUT MY FRIENDS IN THE PUNJAB POLICE LISTEN, IF YOU WANT ME THEN JUST GIVE ME A CALL ON MY NUMBER 80544-33333 AND I WILL COME.
DO NOT CREATE A LAW AND ORDER SITUATION.

YOU ARE MOST WELCOME TO ARREST ME.

BUT REMEMBER, PEOPLE OF PUNJAB, INCLUDING THE DIASPORA WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU EVER AND EVEN THESE OPPORTUNIST POLITICIANS WILL ALSO NOT STANDBY YOU.

YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW IT BETTER.

SUMEDH, HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THE DAY WHEN YOU WERE IN THEIR 'MOST WANTED' LIST?
HARDEEP DHILLON, DO YOU REMEMBER THE TIME WHEN THEY WERE OUT TO ARREST YOU IN WAKE OF THE RECOVERY OF EXPLOSIVES IN JALANDHAR?
PARAMDEEP GILL, DO YOU REMEMBER THAT THEY WANTED YOU 'IN', IN THAT CASE AS WELL.
SAME THING ABOUT OTHER OFFICERS

EH TAAN APNI FAMILIES ATE QUOM DE HI NAHI HOYE, TUHADDE KI HON GE?
VICHAR KAR LO.

PUNJABIES TUSSI VI VICHAR KAR LEO.
.....SHASHI KANT "KHARKOO"
Waheguru bhul chuk muaf jio...badals are like mafia of Italy ji..
Please sign, and pass on jio..from united Sikhs..
[secure.avaaz.org]
More from Shashi Kant Jee:

FRIENDS, I HAVE BEEN GETTING CALLS FROM JOURNALISTS & FRIENDS, SOME TELLING ME THAT A CASE HAS BEEN REGISTERED AGAINST ME AND SOME OTHERS ASKING IF IT IS TRUE?
FRANKLY I HAVE NO IDEA.
BUT I AM READY FOR MY ARREST.
IT WILL COME SOONER OR LATER.
JUST ONE THING THAT I WANT TO SAY...
DON'T GET UPSET OR FRUSTRATED IF I GET ARRESTED.
MAINTAIN PEACE AND HARMONY.
MY FIGHT WILL CONTINUE.
I WILL BE BACK SOON.
GOD BLESS ALL.
.....SHASHI KANT

FRIENDS
THE NIGHT PASSED OFF AFTER A "WARNING", BY THE POLICE.
I , HOWEVER, REMAIN ADAMANT ON MY STAND.
AND I WILL REMAIN.
FRIENDS, WHY YOU ALL NOT LEARN A LESSON FROM THE COMMENDABLE SUCCESS OF AAM AADMI PARTY AND ESTABLISH YOUR OWN "JUSTICE," PARTY IN PUNJAB INSTEAD OF CONTINUING TO BEG FOR YOUR RIGHTS?
.....SHASHI KANT
I do not know anything about Shashikant ji's truthfulness BUT he is saying what I say too. There has to be a solution at the political level. Another alternative needs to be formed against the Akali-BJP, Congress front. And THAT front I think is Manpreet Badal. He is an honest and educated person. He should be given support.
eyesacademic Jee,

Manpreet Badal is not much different, here are his true colours:

[www.youtube.com]

Someone else wrote:

"That's the problem with Manpreet. He would rather extend a hand of friendship to the communists and kukas of Punjab, but he never once extended his hand in friendship towards the Panthic Jathabandis. No wonder he lost and did not receive any support from them and did not win a single seat (and even losing his own). He portrayed himself as a secularist distancing himself from anything Sikhi related. It's almost like he was ashamed to campaign on the Sikh platform.

He carried a very pro Punjab agenda. But he forgot one very important thing. The pro Sikh agenda is intertwined with pro Punjab agenda. They are two inseparable agendas. Muslims in Pakistan and Hindus in India have shown they have no real love for Punjab, Punjabi language or Punjabiat. But Sikhs have repeatedly shown that they are the loyal sons of Punjab unlike their Hindu and Muslim siblings. They are ever ready to defend and even give Shaheedi for the honour of Punjab. Manpreet should have done what Tohra did when he opposed Badal. Tohra formed an alliance with all the Panthic Jathabandis and that was the only real challenge Badal ever faced, so much so that Badal lost the elections and Capt Amerinder Singh's congress won because of Tohra's united front.

Manpreet should have done the same thing. He should have extended a hand of friendship towards all the Sikh Jathabandis, Panthic groups and brought them under one umbrella. Even if he did not win, but he would have managed to win some seats for sure."
Daas heard latest update that Bhai Gurbakhash Singh Jee is back to the Morcha place at Gurudawara Amb Sahib Mohali. His health is deteriorated much within past several days but spirit is high.

At the Morcha place Singhs heightened the Pehra after December 5th midnight brutal incident of Badal sarkaar. Now at least 100 Singhs suppose to stay there every moment especially during nighttime. This seva is distributed to different Jathas from noon to noon of 24 hr. Akhand Keertani Jatha is going to conduct 24hr keertan in a given slot from Wednesday Dec11th noon to Dec 12th noon. This was requested for all the Sangat to join the Morcha whatever the way they can.

Is it possible for akj.org to manage live broadcast?

One good thing (actually sad) this Morcha brought forward to Sikh Nation is NANG (exposing the real face) of so called Jathedaars who captured prime institutions of Sikh Panth.

Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan Khalsa Panth di Chardi Kala Hovay.
Indian government, Punjab government, Makkar, Sukhbir Badal, and SGPC's claims of incomplete information of Sikh prisoners have been successfully refuted.

Major credit to Panch Pardhani.

As Per Our Promise We Released The List Of 118 Sikh Political Prisoners Today On World Human Rights Day.

TO DISPELL THE RUMOUR MONGERINGS, OUR ORG JOINTLY WITH OTHER HUMAN RIGHTS BODIES & POLITICAL PARTIES RELEASED THE FIGURES OF SIKH POLITICAL PRISONERS WHO ARE DEATINED THROUGH OUT INDIA.

TODAY, I.E. 10TH DECEMBER 2013, BEING WORLD HUMAN RIGHTS DAY,WE DEMAND GENERAL AMNESTY FOR ALL OF THEM AND ALSO DEMANDTHEIR REHABILITATION.

TENTATIVE LIST OF 118 SIKH POLITICAL PRISONERS IN DIFFERENT JAILS IN INDIA

Death Sentence to Sikh Political Prisoners

Prof. Devinderpal Singh Bhullar (Since 1995) Tihar Jail, Delhi
Bhai Balwant Singh Rajoana (Since 1995) Central Jail, Patiala

Life Convicts Sikh Political Prisoners

Maximum Security Jail, Nabha

3. Lal Singh (Since 1992

4. Dilbagh Singh (Since 1999)

5. Swaran Singh (Since 1991)

Model Jail, Burail, Chandigarh.

6.Lakhwinder Singh (Since 1995)

7.Gurmeet Singh (Since 1995)

8.Shamsher Singh (Since 1995)

Central Jail, Ludhiana.

9. Subheg Singh (Since 1995)

Central Jail, Patiala.

10. Nand Singh (Since 1993)

Central Jail, Amritsar.

11. Baj Singh (Since 1993)

12. Hardeep Singh (Since 1993)

Central Jail, Pilibhit, U.P.

13.Waryam Singh (Since 1991)

Central Jail, Gulbarga, Karnatka.

14. Gurdeep Singh Kherra (Since 1990)

Central Jail, Bikaner, Rajasthan.

15. Gurmeet Singh Fauji (Since 1995)

Tihar Jail, Delhi

16. Jagtar Singh Hawara (Since 1995)

17. Paramjit Singh Bheora (Since 1995)

18. Daya Singh Lahoria (Since 1995)

7/10 Years R.I. or Under-Trials Sikh Political Prisoners

District Jail, Hoshiarpur

19. Bapu Dr. Assa Singh 94 Years.

Central Jail, Ludhiana.

20. Bapu Maan Singh 69 years.

Model Jail Kapurthala

21. Bapu Harbhajan Singh 84 Years

22. Bapu Balwinder Singh 61 years

23. Bapu Mohan Singh 72 yearS

24. Bapu Saroop Singh 64 Years

25. Bapu Avtar Singh 76 years

26. Bapu Sewa Singh 73 years

27.Jaswant Singh UK

28.Balwant Singh

29.Kashmir Singh

30 Kulwinder Singh

31 Ashu Singh

Maximum Security Jail, Nabha

32.Bapu Gurjant Singh 71 years

33.Harjinder Singh Kali

34.Kulvir Singh Barra Pind

35.Harnek Singh Bhapp

36.Balbir Singh Bira

37.Bakhsish Singh Baba

38.Gurpreet Singh Khalsa

39.Harminder Singh

40.Daljit Singh Coach

41 Amarjit Singh

42.Kewal Singh Sondh

43.Darshan Singh Baba

44.Jagmohan Singh

45.Gurmail Singh BobA

46.Jaswinder Singh

47.Gurjant Singh

48.Manjinder Singh

49.Jasbir Singh Jassa

50.Ravinder Singh Rinku

51.Parshotam Singh Bunty

52.Avtar Singh Materi

53.Pargat Singh Bhalwan

54.Harjant Singh DC

55.Gurjant Singh

56.Sukhwinder Singh Sukhi

57.Kulwant Singh Bant

58.Sukhwinder Singh Boxer

59.Sandeep Singh

60.Harpinder Singh Chehal

61.Piara Singh

62.Satnam Singh

63.Lovejeet Singh

64.Avtar Singh

65.Sandeep Singh

66.Mandeep Singh

67.Ajmer Singh

68.Balwant Singh

69.Satnam Singh

70.Amrik Singh

71.Daljit Singh

72.Lakhbir Singh

73.Rana Partap Singh

74.Maninderjit Singh

75.Tarandeep Singh

76.Karamjit Singh Bunty

77.Sarwan Singh

78.Jatinder Singh Happy

79.Dharam Singh

80.Kashmir Singh

81.Labh Singh

82.Harwinder Singh

83.Gurwinder Singh

District Jail, Nabha

84.Bibi Sukhjinder Kaur

85.Surinder Singh Thikriwala

86.Baljodh Singh

87.Parminder Singh

88.Narinderpal Singh

89.Sukhjinder Singh

90.Surinder Singh

91.Harpreet Singh

Central Jail, Patiala.

92.Mohinder Singh

93.Kulwant singh

94.Warayam Singh

95.Bhupinder Singh

Tihar Jail, Delhi.

96.Baljit Singh Bhau

Central Jail, Sirsa, Haryana.

97.Shivraj Singh

98.Balkaran Singh

99.Bhai Amarjit Singh

100.Nirmal Singh

101.Gurpreet Singh

102.Raju Singh

103.Gurbinder Singh Sonu

Central Jail, Amritsar

104.Pal Singh France

105.Narain Singh Chaurra

106.Makhan Singh Gill

107.Sukhdev Singh Chirra

108.Nishan Singh

109.Gurmukh Singh

110.Darshan Singh

111.Jagtar Singh

112.Sukhwant Singh

113.Sukhdev Singh

114.Sher Singh Bhutal

Amfula Jail, Jammu

115.Malkeet Singh Bhotna

116.Jagjeet Singh

117.Surjeet Singh

118.Harbans Singh

(TOTAL 118)

Prepared by:

Advocate Jaspal Singh Manjhpur

District Courts, Ludhiana

{Press Sec. SAD (PP)}

98554-01843

Released by:

SAD (Panch Pardhani),

Dal Khalsa

Sikhs For Human Rights

Lawyers For Human Rights International.

On 10th December 2013 (International Human Rights Day)

at Gurdwara Sahib, Sec-34, Chandigarh.
From between 24-48 hours ago:

SOPW:

* BREAKING NEWS * - BHAI GURBAKSH SINGH KHALSA HAS BEEN RELEASED, BUT HE IS TAKEN STRAIGHT TO HOSPITAL AS HIS HEALTH DETERIORATES. MEANWHILE, TENSION MOUNTS AT AMB SAHIB GURDWARA...

Today, at around 4.30 pm (Indian time) our SOPW(India) team were present at the SDM’s (Sub Divisional Magistrate) office, where Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa was given bail and released, with all charges against him being withdrawn. Our team was on its way to Ropar Jail to be present for Bhai Sahib’s release, when they were informed that Bhai Sahib was being taken immediately to PGI Hospital Chandigarh as his health had deteriorated significantly.

At 6.00pm our team were by the bedside of Bhai Gurbaksh Singh (see photo) who has been admitted with kidney problems and severe dehydration due to 26 continuous days of hunger strike. Bhai Sahib has been placed on a glucose drip as well as other medication. The hospital and Bhai Sahib’s room is being heavily guarded by Police, but our volunteer managed to spend a few moments with Bhai Sahib who has sent this message to the Sangat: “I am in Chardi Kalla and resolute in my goal, I may have to stop the intake of water now, there is no other way to make them listen”. Also present with Bhai Sahib was his father Ajit Singh, his son Jujhar Singh and his sister. Other Sangat had also started to trickle in, despite the heavy police presence.

Meanwhile, there have been worrying developments at Amb Sahib Gurdwara in Mohali, where Bhai Gurbaksh Singh started his morcha, and where at present, Bhai Damandeep Singh Khalsa has taken his place in keeping the movement going. The Sangat requested an extension to the tent currently set up outside the Gurdwara Sahib for the Akhand Kirtani Jatha’s 24 hour Kirtan Darbar, due on 11th December, in the presence of Guru Granth Sahib Ji. This is to cater for the ever growing number of Sangat who are supporting this campaign against injustice. The management committee of Amb Sahib (who report directly to the SGPC and are therefore, not independent) have point blank refused to accommodate the Sangat and the SGPC are sending their ‘Task Force’ (largely seen as the SGPC’s own private police force) to Amb Sahib. The next 24 to 48 hours at Amb Sahib are critical as it is widely feared that the Task Force has been sent with the intention to remove the Sangat and disband the movement.

Sangat Ji, we ask you – on the one hand we have one man who is willing to pay with his life in order to release our fellow Sikh prisoners, who has awoken the nation so much so, that there is now a queue of sevadaar, not only all over India but worldwide, who are willing to do the same. On the other hand we have the SGPC leaders who are in their positions by the grace of the Sangat and there to protect Sikh values, in control of our Gurdwara Sahib’s, who are withdrawing any support for the movement and abandoning the Sikhs who have sacrificed their everything, to languish forever in the jails of India.

We will keep you updated with all news as we receive it.
Indian authorities have been unable to explain the abduction of Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa, by disguised drunken police, and his subsquent release. An unnamed source has said the authorities are struggling to provide an effective response and did not want to take the responsibility for Bhai Gurbaksh Singh's death in their care.

Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa has returned to Gurdwara Amb Sahib to continue his fight for Sikh justice against a regime that is promoting abuse of human rights, tyranny, corruption and oppression of Sikhs in India. Meanwhile, clandestine anti-sikh policies, false imprisonment and crimes against Sikhs continue. - See more at: [www.discoversikhism.com]

Update:

Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa has fully supported the 5 day Hunger strike by Singhs of London in front of Indian High Commission in continuation and solidarity with the peaceful protest started by Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa in Punjab.

101 Hours of continuous Sri Chaupai Sahib Jaap will also be conducted.

Update:

Please find below a TV Filler on the massive Gurbani Lehar being organised in all Akal Academies for the Charhdi Kala of Khalsa Panth.

Request you to kindly promote it on your media.

Thanks

Students of Akal Academies are all set to invoke Akal Purakh's blessings for the Charhdi Kala of Khalsa Panth by Mass Prayers!

Khalsa Panth blessed by Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj has been undergoing turmoil in the recent times. To invoke Akal Purakh's blessings for Charhdi Kala of Khalsa Panth and to keep negative energies at bay and keeping in mind Guru’s bachan of “Jee ki birtha hoye, so Gur peh Ardaas kar”, students of Akal Academies run by The Kalgidhar Trust Baru Sahib will conduct the Samapti ceremony of:

121 Sri Akhand Path Sahib,
121 Sehaj Path and
1 Lakh Japji

on Wednesday, 18th of December. Read more here - [barusahib.org]

Shashi Kant Jee shines through once again.

Credit to Panch Pardhani once again for standing up.

Also, please note:

99% Nihangs are missing. Please note: "In 2005 they publicly offered to help Monica Bedi yet they will keep quiet from helping their own brother who is on hunger strike for the Panthic cause."

99% Nanaksar is missing

50% of Taksal (Dhumma) is missing

75% of Sant Samaj is missing and also no result of Sant Samaj meeting which took place a few days ago. Ram Singh (DDT) himself said in the middle of the night a few days ago over the phone to Sikh Channel that Sant Samaj is the creation of Badal and so there is no result from their meeting.
Also in regards to Hari Singh Jee being there and picture floating around the internet: I have great respect for Baba Hari Singh Jee Randhava and listen to Katha all the time and learn a lot, however it must be noted:

"Hari Singh Randhawa's own son supported badal to receive seats in parliament, and he did get his wishes fulfilled. Dhumma is [also] supporting badal...".

Not only that, but when have you ever heard him go against Badal? If you have a recording or video, please post it, I'm sure it will be hard to find.

Also,
Some of AKJ is missing as well.

To top this off, read the following, thanks to Shashi Kant Jee you will see the reality:

AJJ DA ROZNAMCHA…
LAST NIGHT AN AILING BHAI GURBUX SINGH WAS ABANDONED IN THE PGI HOSPITAL CHANDIGARH BY THE POLICE AUTHORITIES…
ABANDONED AS IF HE WAS AN ANIMAL…
SHOCKING, DISGUSTING AND DEPLORABLE…
THEN THE DOCTORS ASKED FOR HIS ‘REMOVAL’ FROM THE PGI BECAUSE HE WAS NOT READY TO TAKE FOOD AND DISCONTINUE HIS ‘MORCHA’…
HE WAS BROUGHT BACK TO THE GURUDWARA AMB SAHIB WITH HONOUR AND DIGNITY AND HE RESUMED HIS ‘MORCHA’…
THIS EVENING THERE WAS A MEETING OF VARIOUS PANTHIC ORGANISATIONS IN THE GURU AMB SAHIB COMPLEX ITSELF, DESPITE THE IMMINENT POSSIBILITY OF ‘REMOVAL’ BY THE “TASK FORCE’.
IN THE MEETING BESIDES OTHER THINGS, ALL PARTICIPANTS DECIDED TO GO AS PER THE WISHES AND DESIRES OF BHAI GURBUX SINGH JI…
AND LATER BHAI SAHIB EXPRESSED HIS DESIRE TO VISIT TAKHAT SRI KESHGARH SAHIB TO ‘TEKO MATHTHA’ BECAUSE HE FELT THAT HE HAS ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS TO ‘GO’ IN THE ‘SHARAN ‘OF WAHE GURU MAHARAJ…(GOD FORBID) AND AS SUCH WANTED TO PAY OBEISANCE AT THE TAKHAT SAHIB.
AND THIS DESIRE WAS OPPOSES BY A NUMBER OF INDIVIDUALS, WHO A SHORT WHILE AGO HAD STATED THAT FOR THEM, THE WISH OF BHAI GURBUX, WAS AN ORDER. HIS DESIRE WAS OPPOSED ON VARIOUS GROUNDS…
SOME EVEN INSINUATED ASKING ‘WHAT IS THE GUARANTEE THAT HE WILL COME BACK’. BHAI KAMMIKKAR SINGH OF PANCH PARDHANI REALLY BLASTED SUCH INDIVIDUALS FOR THEIR PERVERTED THOUGHTS, INSINUATIONS AND NONSENSE.
I DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THE RELIGIOUS EDICTS, BUT FELT BAD FROM HUMANITARIAN POINT OF VIEW…
HERE IS A DYING MAN; A RELIGIOUS MAN FIGHTING FOR A JUST CAUSE, WHOSE EVEN LAST WISH (GOD FORBID; MAY GOD GIVE MY LIFE TO HIM) IS NOT BEING FULFILLED.
PERHAPS THE REAL FEAR WAS THAT IT MIGHT BECOME A ‘PROBLEM FOR THE GOVERNMENT’, THE PANTHIC GOVERNMENT OF PUNJAB.
YOU FRIENDS THINK OVER WHAT IS WRONG AND WHAT IS RIGHT.
THINK OVER FOR I DON’T KNOW THE RELIGIOUS TENETS
P.S.
SOME OF THESE PARTICIPANTS HAD WORKED AS MY ‘AGENTS’ WHEN I WAS WORKING IN THE PUNJAB POLICE, AND THEY ARE STILL WORKING FOR PUNJAB POLICE AND ITS INTELLIGENCE WING.
THE VENUE OF THE GURUDWARA IS ALSO SWARMING WITH ‘AGENTS’ AND ‘MUKHBIRS’
…..SHASHI KANT
Live broadcast:

[akj.org]

We will be broadcasting from G.Amb Sahib, Ajitgarh, Mohali - 24-Hours Akhand Keertan Smaagam (11 - 12. Dec, 2013).
12:00 pm to 12:00 pm (IST) On (Dec 11-12, 2013)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login