ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Either Singhs get release from Jails or my death"

Posted by JASJIT SINGH 

“Either Singhs get release from Jails or my death” said Bhai Gurbakhash Singh when asked what will be the result of his hunger strike.

May Guru Sahib give Bhai Sahib Jee more strength to stay in Chardi Kala to hold this Panthic Morcha and attain Fateh.

Bhai Sahib deserve the highest respect and support in today's time for this cause.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Bhai Sahib has hard time speaking. The interviewer shouldn't have made him speak for that long.
May Guru Jee do kirpa on this Singh and bless him with Fateh
Ek Om Kar Satgur Parsad Jio,
Satgur Parsad Jio Ek Om Kar Jio,
sunlei benanti bithla Jio Ji!

bhul chuk muaf Waheguru

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
One gets the feeling that history is repeating itself. Looks like the Shaheed Darshan Singh Pheruman episode is being repeated. Guru Sahib kirpa karan.

Kulbir Singh
One must tread with caution. There is more going on than meets the eye. Although the original campaign started by Bhai Gurbakhsh Singh Jee is probably sincere, we never know what is really lurking in the shadows waiting to appear.

There are many trying to capitalize on this moment, as there is a major chance for media coverage and gain of popularity.
Whether it is political groups/individuals or religious groups/individuals, everyone is starting to get some spotlight.

"Sikh bodies March in support of Gurbaksh Singh on March 4

AMRITSAR: To highlight the cause of Gurbakash Singh, who is on fast-unto-death for last 18 days, the Sikh bodies have resolved to undertake a March on December 4th from Akal Takht to Gurdwara Amb Sahib in Mohali.

Gurbakash Singh, who is on hunger strike since November 14th has sought the release of certain former Sikh militants, who according to him were not being released from jails even when they had completed the prison sentences awarded to them by the respective courts.

Representatives of Sikh bodies on Monday met Gurbakash Singh in Mohali to express their solidarity with him and also to attract government's attention towards their demand.

In a joint statement issued after meeting Gurbakash SIngh on Monday Dal Khalsa spokesperson Satnam Singh Paonta Sahib and Panch Pardani leader Harpal SinghCheema said the march would begin from Amritsar on 4th morning after performing ardas at Akal Takht. After passing through various cities, it would reach Mohali in the evening.

Kanwarpal informed that amongst other who attended Monday's meet with Gurbaaksh Singh includes Dal Khalsa head Harchranjit Singh Dhami, Panch Pardani leader Daljit Singh Bittu, former IAS Gurtej Singh , former DGP Shashi Kant, former Akal Takht head Professor Darshan Singh, Human Rights Activists Advocate Navkiran Singh, Advocate Amar Singh Chahal, Sikh scholar Gurdarshan Singh Dhillon and Sikh preacher Ranjit Singh Dhadrehanwala.

The speakers castigated Shiromani Akali Dal for its alleged stoic silence and urged its leadership to take up the issue of release of Sikh prisoners with the Union home ministry

Justifying the hunger strike by Gurbakash Singh, they said denial of justice to Sikhs by successive governments have forced him to take this step.

[timesofindia.indiatimes.com] "

On top of those listed in the above article, missionaries, kala-afghanists, 'Tiger' Jatha UK and Ranjit Singh Dhadrianvale are getting in the spotlight too.

On top of that, there is major politics being played.

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

Also there are various leaders of 'Sant Samaj' who are showing up.
Also controversial Baljit Singh Daduwal is getting involved.

So it is a very weird situation. I would like to think that it is the 'Panth' getting together and showing unity, however the reality is most likely that it is everyone just trying to gain something for their own selfish purposes from this situation.
DSGj Jee

I think it's a positive sign if the whole Panth is getting together to show support for this Singh. Somethings are such that a Sikh no matter what their differences are will get behind. For example, the whole Panth is very supportive of Bhai Rajoana, Bluestar memorial, Sada Haq movie and now this Singh.
Focus should be nevertheless that hunger is being maintained by Gurmukh Pyareo for release of innocent Guru Pyareo Sikhs ji?
instead of marches, kaum should support by also going on hunger ardas to Guru Sahib Jio...for those who are healthy enough to do so...Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Jio did it in prison, when He was not allowed to prepare His own food...Gurbani reminds us food of Guru Sahib tastes like none other...if we have enough faith to keep full rehit, without an iota of doubt like Bhai Randhir Singh Jio?
bhul chuk muaf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

FIGHT UNTIL DEATH? : Baba Jarnail Singh Jee Bhinderanwale, Harchand Singh Longowal, Balwant Ramoowalia,
and others take an oath of 'marjeevrays' in front of Sri Akal Takht Sahib
- to defend the sanctity of Sri Dabar Sahib complex in case it is attacked by the Indian forces.
It is reported that 100,000 people took this oath, yet only a handful stood by their word.

[www.panthic.org]

Let us not pretend that everyone is our well-wisher.

I am not trying to place doubt on Bhai Gurbakhsh Singh Jee and his original campaign, I believe his effort to be genuine. However, we all know that it is mostly snakes who roam around the chandan trees.
Snakes are pro-govt., by the govt.... created to distract focus jio...so effort becomes failure when chandan supporters lose focus..
Just watched video, and they seem sincere in their support, but I agree that Truth will behold when time comes...that is life jio, as I have personally known it to be...only Waheguru stands by us to last breath ji...

This Singh's dastar was removed by Punjab Police.

Where is Dhumma and associates?

Where is 99% of 'Sant Samaj' and 'followers'?

Where is AKJ support of Bhai Gurbakhsh Singh Jee and also where is AKJ official press release showing support?

Where are the Nihung Singhs?

Time and time again, people who show themselves as 'Panthic', are missing 99% of the time when something worthwhile is happening...

Great are those who have been with Bhai Gurbakhsh Singh Jee since day 1.

Some people jumped on the 'bandwagon' around the 10 to 15 day mark when they realized that there was an increase in media and popularity and a chance to look good.

It is day 20 and still there are many (listed above) who have not given any support, which is just shameful...
I agree DSGj Guru Pyareo jio,
the local high commission secretary advised me to send email, so I sent the following:
"Dear Sir,
I spoke to Mumta over the phone, and was advised to email you regarding my concerns about the failure of the Indian government in releasing Sikh prisoners who have served their sentences.
There are Sikhs in India on hunger strike to demand the release, and instead of acceding to the peaceful requests of our community, our highly respected Punj Pyare dastaar is removed, and some Sikhs arrested instead! Here is the news link:[www.sikh24.com]
Why is the Indian law so oppressive towards Sikhs, yet allow dangerous mobs of 1984 to be free? The Indian government leaders like Sajjan, Tytler, etc are free, and still running the government...and innocent Sikhs are incarcerated for decades, their lives terrorized!? When is true justice going to prevail in India?
I am also on hunger strike until the release of all Sikhs from prison, who have served their sentences...I also pray to my Guru to remind India of Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Jio's beheading by Muslims, so the Hindus Brahmins could be spared from forced conversion to Islam or death if they refused!?
Today, India time, and again terrorize, and oppress our Sikh community, and totally ignore the gratitude they owe us!?
I appeal for your compassion for my fellow Sikhs, so all could live in peace, harmony, and love...and the hunger strike could end, please."

I then called again after email, and was advised to speak to a Mr Chaterjee, instead of Dr Nitish, to whom email was addressed. Mr Chaterjee claims it could be a matter of law and order that prisoners not being released? I reminded him too many lawlessness has occurred for him to expect me to be convinced that there is law, and order in India!
I ended conversation with reminder that I will call again for update, after he reads my email...many attempts made, but calls not answered ji.
then went to two Gurdwaras, and asked major Gurdwara for support for protest at Indian high commission..president of Gurdwara replies that he will discuss with committee members, and decide, but would rather leave out overseas issues where it is? So just made receipt ardas request to sewadar.
also went to miracle Gurdwara, where my toothache got healed to request for receipt ardas for Bhai Sahib jio, and Sikh prisoners..
got home and broke fast, as missed work today, duty Maya requirement tomorrow...
2 days of hungry with no avail to those who do not care...and Gurbani reminds force is of no avail with Guru Sahib Ji..
bhul chuk muaf Waheguru atey Guru Pyareo..
Where is AKJ support of Bhai Gurbakhsh Singh Jee and also where is AKJ official press release showing support?

One doesn't need official press notes to conduct a Seva. There are Singhs from Mohali and other areas who are staying in support/seva of Bhai Gurbakhash Singh from day one especially Bibiyian. Infact some of them can be seen in first video.

Every Panth Dardi Sikh whether from Akhand Keertani Jatha or Taksal or other Jathas is touched by Bhai Sahib's dedication and everyone is trying to contribute with their capacity. Whether Gupt or Pargat, it's individual's choice.

What a press statement would do?

With Regards,
Jasjit Singh
what's shameful is that there are folks like you out there who mudsling at anybody or group you feel didn't conduct seva the way you think it ought to be. akj and taksal has been with Bhai sahib since day one. finally there is panthic ekta happening and people like you say too late or not official enough so let's bash it. Socho Bhai what good are you doing? I've heard from people in mohali that akj and everyone has done Keertan there daily now and ajnala dd taksal has done Paath there since day one. Keertanee like Hazoori Ragi wadala vaale and Bh manpreet singh Kanpuri have also gone to do seva there. guru sahib Kirpa karde rehan.
DSGj Jee, I think it's unfair to say someone is not supportive if they are not physically there at the hunger strike. If you talk to any Sikh they are all moved by this Singh. AKJ didn't make a press release for Sada Haq either but we all know the whole Panth was against the ban of the movie. Do you really need a press release to prove you support them? You are taking this the wrong way. Every AKJ and Taksal Singh is supporting the cause of Bhai Gurbaksh SIngh Jee.
DSGj Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Where is Dhumma and associates?
>
> Where is 99% of 'Sant Samaj' and 'followers'?
>
> Where is AKJ support of Bhai Gurbakhsh Singh Jee
> and also where is AKJ official press release
> showing support?
>
> Where are the Nihung Singhs?
>
> Time and time again, people who show themselves as
> 'Panthic', are missing 99% of the time when
> something worthwhile is happening...
>
> Great are those who have been with Bhai Gurbakhsh
> Singh Jee since day 1.
>
> Some people jumped on the 'bandwagon' around the
> 10 to 15 day mark when they realized that there
> was an increase in media and popularity and a
> chance to look good.
>
> It is day 20 and still there are many (listed
> above) who have not given any support, which is
> just shameful...

untrue - watched the sikh channel the other day in his speech- Bhai Gurbaksh Singh jee first mentioned AKJ and all to other jathebandiyaa including sant smaj. - All are there - now what are doing here sitting in warm western countries - which media and human rrights groups have we approached on this gross mistjustice going on with the abosolute c*aphole indian government.? Which human rights group have u approached?
in his speech .
LOL, why are you guys getting so defensive and worked-up?

The proof is all there.

Don't make it up that AKJ is supporting. Maybe a few individuals and families, but not entire AKJ.

Even Taksal is not entirely supporting. It is Ram Singh's group, Dhumma side is no where to be seen.

AKJ in majority no where to be seen.

Nihung Singhs are no where to be seen.

I have been following this more than any of you I can bet. Even the people with him criticized different groups for being no where to be seen.

Even Sant Samaj is not supporting, only a few individuals of Sant Samaj.

Where are the 100+ 'Sants' and their 1000's of followers gone?

You guys think this is support? LOL

Ask ex-DGP Shashi Kant Jee who actually has the guts to say the truth and not live in a fairytale dreamworld.

You guys are so fake. In real life you guys portray yourselves so differently. Then when I come on here, you guys have a very disgusting attitude.

Before questioning me on what I'm doing, look at yourselves. You guys are truly doing the most damage of Sikh Panth who like to live in a dream-world. We all saw what happened in 1984 when people liked to pretend things.

And those people doing Keertan and Paath there are mostly young kids under 20 years old. Don't twist it that major people are doing Paath and Keertan.

Bhai Baldev Singh Vadala and Bhai Manpreet Singh have always been Panthic Singhs. Just because 2 or 3 Ragi Jathas support Gurbakhsh Singh Jee, doesn't mean all do.

Taksal is not supporting 50%
AKJ is not supporting even 25%
Nihangs are not even supporting 25%
Sant Samaj is not even supporting 25%

What dream world are you guys living in?

Even (sgpc chosen) Akal Takhat Jathedar is not openly showing support with JOSH, I don't know what kind of thoughts you have about 'Jathas' who have deep-rooted alliances with political parties...

And you have to be very ignorant to call all of this 'mud-slinging'.
If you ever analyzed many of the individuals who are around Bhai Gurbakhsh Singh Jee, they are exactly like snakes around a chandan tree.

Maybe it's time for some of you to actually do some research and look carefully into Sikh affairs before making such comments.

Don't live in a fairy-tale.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Nanaksar....where are the 1000's of people who come out on Pooranmashi and Sangrand every month?

No where to be seen or heard of.

Let's stop this 'gupt' seva concept. It is a big joke. There is no seva going on at all.
DSGj!!!!!
Do not doubt word of Saints, as it takes just one of Them's ardas to reach Guru Sahib instantly, then you will see results!
ALL SHAHEEDS TO DATE HAVE BEEN AKJ!!!!! what have we cowards done is what you should ask yourself!
get off your PC, go approach the biggest coward badal, if you really care, or just hush up!!!!!

bhul chuk muaf Waheguru Jio atey Guru Pyareo Jio for agreeing with biggest murakh earlier...i am an even bigger murakh for agreeing with him previously jio....
DSGj, many Singhs do Gupt Seva but they don't like to advertise it for the world to see. How do you know no Singh from AKJ and DDT is supporting Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Jee? If you talk to any Singh from Jatha and Taksal they all support Bhai Sahib Jee in his struggle.

And even if someone is supporting you accuse them of having an ulterior motive and even as traitors as you did in your first and second posts by comparing them to Ramoowalia and Akalis. So if they do support openly then they are seen with suspicion by you but if they support without advertising their support you do not consider it "support". And exactly how have you helped Bhai Sahib Jee in this struggle?
DSGj,
here is contact of CM of Punjab for you to prove u are better than AKJ, who have sacrificed their lives, families, all enough times...now your turn to prove your words, that you are better than Lion Singho...
[www.mapsofindia.com]

I am so very sorry Waheguru atey Guru Pyareo for agreeing with a bigger murakh than myself previously...
ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਬਖਸ਼ ਸਿੰਘ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਨੂੰ ਹੁਣੇ ਪੁਲੀਸ ਨੇ ਚੁੱਕ ਲਿਆ ਹੈ । ਉੱਥੇ ਲੱਗੇ ਕੈਮਰੇ ਭੰਨ ਦਿੱਤੇ ਗਏ । ਪੁਲਿਸ ਵਾਲਿਆਂ ਨੇ ਕਿਹਾ ਕਿ ਅਸੀਂ ਬਾਬਾ ਜੀ ਨੂੰ ਮਿਲਣਾ ਹੈ , ਜਦੋਂ ਅੰਦਰ ਆ ਕੇ ਦੇਖਿਆ ਕਿ ਪੰਜ ਸੱਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਹੀ ਹਨ ਤਾਂ ਚਾਲੀ ਪੰਜਾਹ ਪੁਲਿਸ ਵਾਲੇ ਜਿਹਨਾਂ ਵਿੱਚੋਂ ਕਈ ਸ਼ਰਾਬੀ ਸਨ ਅੰਦਰ ਆ ਵੜੇ ਅਤੇ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਬਖਸ਼ ਸਿੰਘ ਨੂੰ ਘਸੀਟਦੇ ਹੋਏ ਗੱਡੀ ਵਿੱਚ ਸੁੱਟ ਕੇ ਲੈ ਗਏ ।ਪੁਲਿਸ ਦੀ ਇਸ ਜਾਬਰਾਨਾ ਕਾਰਵਾਈ ਦਾ ਵਿਰੋਧ ਕਰਦਿਆਂ ਭਾਈ ਹਰਪਾਲ ਸਿੰਘ ਚੀਮਾ ਸਮੇਤ ਕਈ ਸਿੰਘਾਂ ਦੀ ਦਸਤਾਰਾਂ ਲੱਥ ਗਈਆਂ ।ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਬਖਸ਼ ਸਿੰਘ ਕਿੱਥੇ ਹੈ ਕੁੱਝ ਪਤਾ ਨਹੀਂ ।
ਪੰਜਾਬ ਪੁਲਿਸ ਨੇ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਬਖਸ਼ ਸਿੰਘ ਨੂੰ ਚੱਕਿਆ, ਪੁਲਿਸ ਸ਼ਰਾਬ ਪੀ ਕੇ ਗੁਰਦੁਆਰਾ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਵਿਚ ਦਾਖਲ

ਪੇਸ਼ ਹੈ ਸਾਹਿਬਜ਼ਾਦਾ ਅਜੀਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਨਗਰ ਤੋਂ ਮੇਜਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਦੀ ਰਿਪੋਰਟ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ-

ਪੁਲਿਸ ਨੇ ਸਿਵਲ ਕੱਪੜਿਆ ਵਿਚ ਆ ਕਿ ਭਾਈ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨਾਲ ਅਤੇ ਹੋਰ ਸਿੰਘਾਂ ਨਾਲ ਕੁੱਟਮਾਰ ਕੀਤੀ

ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਬਖਸ਼ ਸਿੰਘ ਦੇ ਸੱਟਾਂ ਵੀ ਲੱਗੀਆਂ

ਬਾਬਾ ਦਾਦੂਵਾਲ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ ਅੱਜ ਹੋਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਭੁੱਖ ਹੜਤਾਲ ਦੇ ਬੈਠਣਗੇ

ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਬਖਸ਼ ਸਿੰਘ ਦੇ ਬੇਟੇ ਭਾਈ ਜੁਝਾਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਵਲੋਂ ਭੁੱਖ ਹੜਤਾਲ ਤੇ ਬੈਠਣ ਦੇ ਐਲਾਨ

ਪੁਲਿਸ ਜਿੰਨਾ ਮਰਜ਼ੀ ਜ਼ੋਰ ਲਾ ਲਵੇ ਭਾਈ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੀ ਭੁੱਖ ਹੜਤਾਲ ਨਹੀਂ ਖਤਮ ਕਰਾ ਸਕਦੀ
ਸਰਬਜੀਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਘੁਮਾਣ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ –
ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਬਖਸ਼ ਸਿੰਘ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਨੂੰ ਹੁਣੇ ਪੁਲੀਸ ਨੇ ਚੁੱਕ ਲਿਆ ਹੈ । ਉੱਥੇ ਲੱਗੇ ਕੈਮਰੇ ਭੰਨ ਦਿੱਤੇ ਗਏ । ਪੁਲਿਸ ਵਾਲਿਆਂ ਨੇ ਕਿਹਾ ਕਿ ਅਸੀਂ ਬਾਬਾ ਜੀ ਨੂੰ ਮਿਲਣਾ ਹੈ , ਜਦੋਂ ਅੰਦਰ ਆ ਕੇ ਦੇਖਿਆ ਕਿ ਪੰਜ ਸੱਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਹੀ ਹਨ ਤਾਂ ਚਾਲੀ ਪੰਜਾਹ ਪੁਲਿਸ ਵਾਲੇ ਜਿਹਨਾਂ ਵਿੱਚੋਂ ਕਈ ਸ਼ਰਾਬੀ ਸਨ ਅੰਦਰ ਆ ਵੜੇ ਅਤੇ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਬਖਸ਼ ਸਿੰਘ ਨੂੰ ਘਸੀਟਦੇ ਹੋਏ ਗੱਡੀ ਵਿੱਚ ਸੁੱਟ ਕੇ ਲੈ ਗਏ ।ਪੁਲਿਸ ਦੀ ਇਸ ਜਾਬਰਾਨਾ ਕਾਰਵਾਈ ਦਾ ਵਿਰੋਧ ਕਰਦਿਆਂ ਭਾਈ ਹਰਪਾਲ ਸਿੰਘ ਚੀਮਾ ਸਮੇਤ ਕਈ ਸਿੰਘਾਂ ਦੀ ਦਸਤਾਰਾਂ ਲੱਥ ਗਈਆਂ ।ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਬਖਸ਼ ਸਿੰਘ ਕਿੱਥੇ ਹੈ ਕੁੱਝ ਪਤਾ ਨਹੀਂ ।
ਪੰਥਕ ਜਥੇਬੰਦੀਆਂ ਵਲੋਂ ਸਾਰੀ ਸੰਗਤ ਨੂੰ ਗੁਰਦੁਆਰਾ ਅੰਬ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਪਹੁੰਚਣ ਦੀ ਅਪੀਲ ਕੀਤੀ ਗਈ ਹੈ।
ਸਿੱਖ ਚੈਨਲ ਦੇ ਰਿਪੋਰਟਰ ਗੁਰਪ੍ਰੀਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਪ੍ਰਿੰਸ ਦੀ ਵੀਡੀਉ ਰਿਪੋਰਟ

- See more at: [www.punjabspectrum.com]
DSGj Wrote:
> ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਬਖਸ਼ ਸਿੰਘ
> ਖਾਲਸਾ ਨੂੰ ਹੁਣੇ
> ਪੁਲੀਸ ਨੇ ਚੁੱਕ ਲਿਆ
> ਹੈ । ਉੱਥੇ ਲੱਗੇ
> ਕੈਮਰੇ ਭੰਨ ਦਿੱਤੇ ਗਏ
> । ਪੁਲਿਸ ਵਾਲਿਆਂ ਨੇ
> ਕਿਹਾ ਕਿ ਅਸੀਂ ਬਾਬਾ
> ਜੀ ਨੂੰ ਮਿਲਣਾ ਹੈ ,
> ਜਦੋਂ ਅੰਦਰ ਆ ਕੇ
> ਦੇਖਿਆ ਕਿ ਪੰਜ ਸੱਤ
> ਸਿੰਘ ਹੀ ਹਨ ਤਾਂ ਚਾਲੀ
> ਪੰਜਾਹ ਪੁਲਿਸ ਵਾਲੇ
> ਜਿਹਨਾਂ ਵਿੱਚੋਂ ਕਈ
> ਸ਼ਰਾਬੀ ਸਨ ਅੰਦਰ ਆ ਵੜੇ
> ਅਤੇ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਬਖਸ਼
> ਸਿੰਘ ਨੂੰ ਘਸੀਟਦੇ
> ਹੋਏ ਗੱਡੀ ਵਿੱਚ ਸੁੱਟ
> ਕੇ ਲੈ ਗਏ ।ਪੁਲਿਸ ਦੀ
> ਇਸ ਜਾਬਰਾਨਾ ਕਾਰਵਾਈ
> ਦਾ ਵਿਰੋਧ ਕਰਦਿਆਂ
> ਭਾਈ ਹਰਪਾਲ ਸਿੰਘ
> ਚੀਮਾ ਸਮੇਤ ਕਈ
> ਸਿੰਘਾਂ ਦੀ ਦਸਤਾਰਾਂ
> ਲੱਥ ਗਈਆਂ ।ਭਾਈ
> ਗੁਰਬਖਸ਼ ਸਿੰਘ ਕਿੱਥੇ
> ਹੈ ਕੁੱਝ ਪਤਾ ਨਹੀਂ ।

DSG Jeeo,

This is exactly as per Bhai Gurbaksh singh jee's words yesterday - he said they will pick him up.

You quotes about dream world and quotes of statistics of who is there and who isnt there is all codswallop.

Tell me one instance in SIKH History where all factions have been present?
You call this support? Leaving him alone at night with 5-7 people?
So in the day time when the cameras and media is there, there is 'support', and at night when the wolves are howling, there is no body....

Where are the Nihung Singhs........who like to label themselves as 'Akaal Purakh Kee Fauj'....

Where are the 1000's who go to Nanaksar, AKJ, Taksal, Nihung Singhs?

If there was real support with even one full jatha of Sikhs, the police wouldn't have been able to take him away....

And you're talking about all factions being there?

If Tiger Jatha, Dal Khalsa, Missionaries, Darshan Ragi, etc can be there with Dhadrianvaley, Sant Samaj few individuals, AKJ few individuals, Taksal few individuals.........then what is wrong with everyone else coming together?! Don't make excuses for those who are something other than what they claim to be...

Sikh Organisation For Prisoners Welfare (SOPW)

BREAKING NEWS – BHAI GURBAKSH SINGH FORCEFULLY TAKEN

We have a first-hand report that around midnight (India time) approximately 60 plain clothes policemen, wearing kesri dastaar’s and one of them even carrying a nishan sahib, entered Bhai Gurbaksh Singh’s tent outside Amb Sahib Gurdwara, where he was resting for the night. They were heavily intoxicated with alcohol and had even been to the Gurdwara building itself beforehand.

There were about 7 Singh standing guard at the tent and one of the Singhs present identified one of the police officers as the DCP of Chandigarh. Our SOPW volunteer was also at Bhai Gurbaksh Singh’s bedside as Bhai Sahib had requested this, and he tells us that the Police first arrested the Singh that ID’d them and then forcefully removed Bhai Gurbaksh Singh – 2 police officers grabbed his feet and 2 grabbed his arms. Witnesses say he was thrown into a waiting ambulance ‘like a sack of potatoes’ and that there were another 300+ officers outside. All the Singh that were present put up a fierce struggle but were inevitably outnumbered.

We can confirm that Bhai Sahib has been taken to Phase 6 Civil Hospital in Chandigarh and that as soon as Bhai Sahib was so disgracefully removed, Bibi Manjit Kaur (from Bhai Fauja Singh Trust) took his place and has resumed the hungerstrike herself.

Sangat are gathering at Amb Sahib Gurdwara to plan the way forward.
If all the different kaum minorities, women, and Sikhs in India, world got together we can uproot that evil kaum of cowards who have taken our Singh Sahib in their custody...
collective Sri Sukhmani Sahib path is very effective...
bhul chuk muaf jio
All Sikhs incarcerated should do collective Sri Sukhmani Sahib Jio...focus on silver light jio while doing path...svaas svaas
[www.srigranth.org]
DSGj Wrote:
> Sikh Organisation For Prisoners Welfare (SOPW)
>
> BREAKING NEWS – BHAI GURBAKSH SINGH FORCEFULLY
> TAKEN
>
> We have a first-hand report that around midnight
> (India time) approximately 60 plain clothes
> policemen, wearing kesri dastaar’s and one of
> them even carrying a nishan sahib, entered Bhai
> Gurbaksh Singh’s tent outside Amb Sahib
> Gurdwara, where he was resting for the night. They
> were heavily intoxicated with alcohol and had even
> been to the Gurdwara building itself beforehand.
>
> There were about 7 Singh standing guard at the
> tent and one of the Singhs present identified one
> of the police officers as the DCP of Chandigarh.
> Our SOPW volunteer was also at Bhai Gurbaksh
> Singh’s bedside as Bhai Sahib had requested
> this, and he tells us that the Police first
> arrested the Singh that ID’d them and then
> forcefully removed Bhai Gurbaksh Singh – 2
> police officers grabbed his feet and 2 grabbed his
> arms. Witnesses say he was thrown into a waiting
> ambulance ‘like a sack of potatoes’ and that
> there were another 300+ officers outside. All the
> Singh that were present put up a fierce struggle
> but were inevitably outnumbered.
>
> We can confirm that Bhai Sahib has been taken to
> Phase 6 Civil Hospital in Chandigarh and that as
> soon as Bhai Sahib was so disgracefully removed,
> Bibi Manjit Kaur (from Bhai Fauja Singh Trust)
> took his place and has resumed the hungerstrike
> herself.
>
> Sangat are gathering at Amb Sahib Gurdwara to plan
> the way forward.

DSG jeeo - you seem to be obviously there and have had first information from your SOPW rep- i was only going on from what we see on the sikh channel - apologies but that is what i saw on media. - If all the so called jathebandia have got their tails in between their legs and run off then this is a real REAL DISGRACE. I hope the singhs/singhnia who are present there take the most appropriate steps further.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login