ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Either Singhs get release from Jails or my death"

Posted by JASJIT SINGH 

Also,
Some of AKJ is missing as well.

The name of AKJ above has been mentioned just for the sake of it. How is AKJ missing when they are holding 24 hour Kirtan at the place plus, Bhai Gurbaksh Singh himself is a Singh from AKJ background.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Singh Jee,

AKJ is not flawless, just like the other groups, some AKJ are missing.

Also, many people online are promoting that Bhai Gurbakhsh Singh Jee and Bhai Damandeep Singh Jee are from Taksal, and now you have said that Bhai Gurbakhsh Singh Jee is from AKJ background.

When are we going to learn to rise above these useless divisions?

The reality is that all groups have divisions within them and all groups have certain sections of their groups missing from this crucial and vital human rights campaign.

Shame on those fake people who are nowhere to be seen or heard. It is a hard truth to swallow, but it is the truth never-the-less.

Even many non-Sikhs are showing their support, when will we learn to accept truthful criticism?

I understand that it looks like I am being negative.

But what I am trying to say is that, IMAGINE for one second, please, just imagine if Taksal 100%, AKJ 100%, Sant Samaj 100%, Nihangs 100%, Nanaksar 100%, Missionaries 100%, Ragis/Dhadis/Pracharaks 100%, Jathedars 100% all come together.........that's what we should strive for, no if's and's or but's.

Because that is true ekta.

Either that, or give a stern and fitting reply/javab/jawab to those who have turned their back on Khalsa Panth and couldn't even stand up for basic fundamental human rights.
Another meeting by 'Sant Samaj' and the outcome again is not only zero, it is negative and anti-Sikh. What can you expect by a group created by Badal himself?

DGP Shashi Kant Offers Critical Advise on Bhai Gurbaksh Singh’s Campaign
-Regrets "Gurmatta" by Sant Samaj Members at Today's Meeting

MOHALI, Punjab —During a closed door meeting with a few Singhs at Gurdwara Amb Sahib earlier today, DGP Shashi Kant offered suggestions on how to seek the release of Singhs from a number of jails. DGP Shashi Kant further said that he has already raised the matter with the Centre Government to seek the release of Sikhs who have already completed their jail terms. The Centre Government has alleged that this matter must be decided upon by individual State Governments as it does not fall within Centre jurisdiction.

As per Shashi Kant, State Governments should be pressed to seek parole of Singhs and while on parole, work can be started on their permanent release. He alleged that if Sanjay Dutt, an eminent Bollywood superstar, can be released on parole twice, why can’t Singhs be released on the same terms?

This suggestion by Shashi Kant comes in at the right time as the Sikh Nation is pondering upon various options to accelerate the morcha started by Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa. A meeting was called of various Sant Samaj leaders at Gurdwara Amb Sahib, however it failed to bear any fruit.

DGP Shashi Kant has visited Bhai Gurbaksh Singh various times and continues to offer assistance to the movement.

DGP Shashi Kant Regrets Recent Decision by Sant Samaj

DGP Shashi Kant has expressed his disappointment over the recent decision by the Sant Samaj in which the group collectively denied the wish of Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa to pay homage at Anandpur Sahib. After his release from the PGI Hospital, Bhai Sahib had expressed a desire to visit Anandpur Sahib, the birth place of the Khalsa. This desire was expressed again at the Sant Samaj meeting however the attendees alleged that such a trip could cause damage to the campaign.

The reason provided was that upon his return, the SGPC might not allow Bhai Gurbaksh Singh to camp at Gurdwara Amb Sahib again. Although Bhai Gurbaksh Singh accepted the “hukam” by Sant Samaj, we have learnt that the entire Sangat was not in agreement with it.

Shashi Kant, a Hindu by religion, stated that he does not understand Sikh religious edicts, however “from humanitarian point of view… Here is a dying man; a religious man fighting for a just cause, whose even last wish (god forbid; may god give my life to him) is not being fulfilled.”

Without naming any individuals, Shashi Kant alleged that some persons who have continued to be present at Gurdwara Amb Sahib had worked under him as “agents” and they continue to provide information to the intelligence wing of the Punjab Police.

Twenty Six Days of Hunger and Continuing…

Bhai Gurbaksh Singh resumed the morcha at Gurdwara Amb Sahib and freed Bhai Damandeep Singh from his fast. Bhai Gurbaksh Singh continues to shock everyone with his steadfastness in the struggle for justice. He has remained in chardi kala high spirits despite being physically weak.

His medical reports came in as normal at the PGI hospital. Further tests were conducted at Gurdwara Amb Sahib and they were satisfactory. Bhai Sahib’s kidneys were at border line however he has insisted that he will not give up his demands until Singhs are released.
DSGJ writes

DGP Shashi Kant Regrets Recent Decision by Sant Samaj

DGP Shashi Kant has expressed his disappointment over the recent decision by the Sant Samaj in which the group collectively denied the wish of Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa to pay homage at Anandpur Sahib. After his release from the PGI Hospital, Bhai Sahib had expressed a desire to visit Anandpur Sahib, the birth place of the Khalsa. This desire was expressed again at the Sant Samaj meeting however the attendees alleged that such a trip could cause damage to the campaign.

The reason provided was that upon his return, the SGPC might not allow Bhai Gurbaksh Singh to camp at Gurdwara Amb Sahib again. Although Bhai Gurbaksh Singh accepted the “hukam” by Sant Samaj, we have learnt that the entire Sangat was not in agreement with it.

Shashi Kant, a Hindu by religion, stated that he does not understand Sikh religious edicts, however “from humanitarian point of view… Here is a dying man; a religious man fighting for a just cause, whose even last wish (god forbid; may god give my life to him) is not being fulfilled.”

Without naming any individuals, Shashi Kant alleged that some persons who have continued to be present at Gurdwara Amb Sahib had worked under him as “agents” and they continue to provide information to the intelligence wing of the Punjab Police.

===================================================================================================

Here is what Shashi Kant ji wrote on his facebook wall

Shashi Kant
15 hours ago
AJJ DA ROZNAMCHA…
LAST NIGHT AN AILING BHAI GURBUX SINGH WAS ABANDONED IN THE PGI HOSPITAL CHANDIGARH BY THE POLICE AUTHORITIES…
ABANDONED AS IF HE WAS AN ANIMAL…
SHOCKING, DISGUSTING AND DEPLORABLE…
THEN THE DOCTORS ASKED FOR HIS ‘REMOVAL’ FROM THE PGI BECAUSE HE WAS NOT READY TO TAKE FOOD AND DISCONTINUE HIS ‘MORCHA’…
HE WAS BROUGHT BACK TO THE GURUDWARA AMB SAHIB WITH HONOUR AND DIGNITY AND HE RESUMED HIS ‘MORCHA’…
THIS EVENING THERE WAS A MEETING OF VARIOUS PANTHIC ORGANISATIONS IN THE GURU AMB SAHIB COMPLEX ITSELF, DESPITE THE IMMINENT POSSIBILITY OF ‘REMOVAL’ BY THE “TASK FORCE’.
IN THE MEETING BESIDES OTHER THINGS, ALL PARTICIPANTS DECIDED TO GO AS PER THE WISHES AND DESIRES OF BHAI GURBUX SINGH JI…
AND LATER BHAI SAHIB EXPRESSED HIS DESIRE TO VISIT TAKHAT SRI KESHGARH SAHIB TO ‘TEKO MATHTHA’ BECAUSE HE FELT THAT HE HAS ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS TO ‘GO’ IN THE ‘SHARAN ‘OF WAHE GURU MAHARAJ…(GOD FORBID) AND AS SUCH WANTED TO PAY OBEISANCE AT THE TAKHAT SAHIB.
AND THIS DESIRE WAS OPPOSES BY A NUMBER OF INDIVIDUALS, WHO A SHORT WHILE AGO HAD STATED THAT FOR THEM, THE WISH OF BHAI GURBUX, WAS AN ORDER. HIS DESIRE WAS OPPOSED ON VARIOUS GROUNDS…
SOME EVEN INSINUATED ASKING ‘WHAT IS THE GUARANTEE THAT HE WILL COME BACK’. BHAI KAMMIKKAR SINGH OF PANCH PARDHANI REALLY BLASTED SUCH INDIVIDUALS FOR THEIR PERVERTED THOUGHTS, INSINUATIONS AND NONSENSE.
I DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THE RELIGIOUS EDICTS, BUT FELT BAD FROM HUMANITARIAN POINT OF VIEW…
HERE IS A DYING MAN; A RELIGIOUS MAN FIGHTING FOR A JUST CAUSE, WHOSE EVEN LAST WISH (GOD FORBID; MAY GOD GIVE MY LIFE TO HIM) IS NOT BEING FULFILLED.
PERHAPS THE REAL FEAR WAS THAT IT MIGHT BECOME A ‘PROBLEM FOR THE GOVERNMENT’, THE PANTHIC GOVERNMENT OF PUNJAB.
YOU FRIENDS THINK OVER WHAT IS WRONG AND WHAT IS RIGHT.
THINK OVER FOR I DON’T KNOW THE RELIGIOUS TENETS
P.S.
SOME OF THESE PARTICIPANTS HAD WORKED AS MY ‘AGENTS’ WHEN I WAS WORKING IN THE PUNJAB POLICE, AND THEY ARE STILL WORKING FOR PUNJAB POLICE AND ITS INTELLIGENCE WING.
THE VENUE OF THE GURUDWARA IS ALSO SWARMING WITH ‘AGENTS’ AND ‘MUKHBIRS’
…..SHASHI KANT

Unquote

You are writing that Sant Samaj did not allow him to proceed to Anandpur sahib and attribute this to Shashi Kant. There in nothing like that in shashi Kant's statement above.

From where are you getting your news?

I respect shashi Kant as a truthful man of integrity for his role in revealing drug lords in Punjab and standing by sikhs for human rights. I will believe what he writes.

In one of your earlier posts you are cursing Sant Samaj, nihungs , Nanak sar , AKJ for not being present there.Obviously it is not them who are making decisions.It is mainly panch pardhani and Dal khalsa who are making decisions.
Just few minutes ago there was an announcement during the Akhand Keertan that Bhai Sahib Jee will go for Darshan of Takhat Sri Keshgarh Sahib tomorrow morning Dec 12th. Sangat was requested to join with convoy.

I think bhai gurbaksh singh jee should call a sarbat khalsa.

So far I have not heard any leaders mention this.

The whole panth is behind Khalsa jee, I think this is the perfect opportunity.
Inder singh Wrote:

You are writing that Sant Samaj did not allow him to proceed to Anandpur sahib and attribute this to Shashi Kant. There in nothing like that in shashi Kant's statement above. From where are you getting your news? I respect shashi Kant as a truthful man of integrity for his role in revealing drug lords in Punjab and standing by sikhs for human rights. I will believe what he writes. In one of your earlier posts you are cursing Sant Samaj, nihungs , Nanaksar , AKJ for not being present here.Obviously it is not them who are making decisions.It is mainly panch pardhani and Dal khalsa who are making decisions.

Unquote

Inder Singh Jee, please read the private message that I sent you a few days ago, thanks.

Also,

Inder Singh Jee, if you read what I have posted, it is clear who is actually supporting Bhai Gurbakhsh Singh Jee and his wishes.

Badal+Dhumma(who is still missing) leaders of Sant Samaj are clearly pulling the strings behind the scenes. They came up with the most PATHETIC excuses to stop Bhai Gurbakhsh Singh Jee from going to Takhat Sahib.
Why?
Because they know that Chandigarh is a very-much hindu/goverment place and they have a tight grip on things there.

Look at Takhat Sri KesGarh Sahib in Anandpur Sahib....that is the birthplace of Khalsa, that is more deep into Punjab compared to Chandigarh.

Government knows VERY WELL that this human right's campaign could gain major momentum if they go to Anandpur Sahib/Takhat Sahib. So what does government controlled Sant Samaj do? They come up with weak excuses and they 'make the decision' that Bhai Gurbakhsh Singh Jee won't go there and Gurbakhsh Singh Jee has no option but to accept at that moment.

However, fastforward to AKJ+Taksal dominated environment around Gurbakhsh Singh Jee during 24 hour Keertan program...what is the result? Read the following for the result:

Jasjit Singh Jee has posted:

"Just few minutes ago there was an announcement during the Akhand Keertan that Bhai Sahib Jee will go for Darshan of Takhat Sri Keshgarh Sahib tomorrow morning Dec 12th. Sangat was requested to join with convoy."

Everyone's true colors come out in tough situations, it's a hard pill to swallow, but it's the reality.

Also, here is Shashi Kant Jee's latest writing:

AJJ DA ROZNAMCHA;

1-BHAI GURBUX SINGH CONTINUES TO BE IN HIGH SPIRITS. THOUGH HIS HEALTH IS DETERIORATING FAST BUT HIS RESOLVE IS INTACT. HE HAS DECIDED TO GO TO SRI ANANDPUR SAHIB TOMORROW TO ‘TEKO MATHTHA’ AT THE HOLY TAKHAT SRI KESHGARH SAHIB AND PAY OBEISANCE THERE. I HAVE REQUESTED FOR AN AMBULANCE IN THE CONVOY TO AVOID ANY UNTOWARD INCIDENT.
FOR SECURITY PURPOSES AND ON HUMANITARIAN GROUNDS, I SHALL ALSO ACCOMPANY HIM.
GOD BLESS HIM.
HE ALSO ISSUED AN APPEAL THAT PATHS OF SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB BE ORGANISED IN ALL THE GURUDWARA SAHIBS, ALL OVER THE WORLD, FOR THE CHARDI KALA OF THE PANTH.

2-WE, MR NAVKIRAN SINGH ADVOCATE AND I, HAD A GREAT SUCCESS TODAY WHEN AT OUR REQUEST THE PUNJAB AND HARYANA HIGH COURT DECIDED TO INVOLVE THE C.B.I. IN THE ON GOING DRUG RECOVERY CASES OF PUNJAB, PARTICULARLY THE BHOLA CASE. THIS IS TO ENSURE THAT THE PUNJAB GOVERNMENT CAN NOT ‘PLAY’ WITH THE CASES.
THE COURT ALSO ASKED THE STATE OF PUNJAB, TO THEIR ANNOYANCE, TO FILE STATUS REPORTS IN THESE CASES.
THE HONORABLE COURT ALSO ORDERED THAT THE PETITION SUBMITTED BY ME TO THE ELECTION COMMISSION OF INDIA, SEEKING DRUG AND DRUG MONEY FREE PARLIAMENTARY ELECTIONS IN PUNJAB, BE PLACED ON RECORD OF THE COURT. NOW IF THE ELECTION COMMISSION OF INDIA DOES NOT ENSURE IT, I WILL MOVE THE SUPREME COURT FOR IT’S DISSOLUTION ON THE GROUND THAT IT HAS FAILED TO PERFORM ITS CONSTITUTIONAL DUTY TO HOLD ‘FREE AND FAIR’ ELECTIONS’ IN PUNJAB.
CONGRATULATIONS TO PUNJABIES.
SAS NAGAR, Punjab (December 11, 2013)—Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa who has been on hunger strike since November 14 will be paying homage at Takhat Sri Keshgarh Sahib tomorrow at 10 AM. Bhai Sahib has expressed his desire to visit Takhat Sahib ever since being released from Ropar Jail. Considering his deteriorating health, all plans have been made to travel to Anandpur Sahib. A lot of sangat is expected to accompany him to Anandpur Sahib.

The hunger strike by Bhai Gurbaksh Singh has entered Day 27 at Gurdwara Amb Sahib in Mohali. Bhai Sahib has lost a lot of weight but he is in rising spirits. He continues to meet with Sikh Sangat and deliver speeches whenever possible. In his absence at Gurdwara Amb Sahib, Bhai Damandeep Singh will welcome the Sangat.

Bhai Gurbaksh Singh is trying to bring awareness towards the plight of Sikhs illegally lodged in jails across India. He has received support from a number of Sikh organizations, however to the dismay of the Sikh community, Sikh leadership has not expressed much support.

Giani Gurbachan Singh, appointed Jathedar, who has received a lot of flak for not taking any stern action has once again requested information on the six Singhs whose release is being sought. He has asked Bhai Gurbaksh Singh to send a 5 member committee for further discussion. Sikh24 was told by Sangat present at Gurdwara Amb Sahib that Giani Gurbachan Singh was already presented with all the details during his last visit to Gurdwara Amb Sahib.

In the meantime, Sikh Jathebandis continue to take part in the morcha. A 24 hour continuous kirtan program is currently ongoing and Akhand Kirtani Jathas from all over Punjab are taking part in it.

Bhai Gurbaksh Singh has from time to time mentioned that he does not need any money from the Sangat. He has however requested Sikh youth to come see him at Gurdwara Amb Sahib before he passes away. An appeal has been made to Sikh Sangat living in countries abroad to encourage their relatives to learn about the current struggle and be part of the morcha by going to Gurdwara Amb Sahib. Bhai Gurbaksh Singh’s message is totally peaceful and he’s only requesting Sikhs to come so he can raise awareness of his mission.
Waheguru keertan SOPW multi Lai jio...
[www.akji.org.uk]

my 2 receipt ardas at Gurdwaras, upon looking at receipt, one only had my name, and other only Bhai Sahib ji, when my request to sewadar to include SOPW release...seems like sewadars are indeed losers, like our Singapore Sikh worldly community, who do not care a kowri for our Guru's Gems' suffering...instead request was made for Philippines fundraising donation...nothing said about Bhai Sahib, or SOPW ji..
bhul chuk muaf Waheguru jio..
SIKHS WORLDWIDE MARCH IN SOLIDARITY WITH BHAI GURBAKSH SINGH ON HUMAN RIGHTS DAY

LONDON, UK (KP) - On the 20th anniversary of Human Rights Day, as declared by the UN, Sikhs across the globe marched in support of Bhai Gurbaksh Singh and the Sikhs who are unlawfully being incarcerated in Indian prisons. Protests and rallies were organized in Ireland, United Kingdom, Germany, Canada, USA, Australia, Kashmir and the Indian capital of Delhi.

On this occasion, human rights advocate Jaspal Singh Manjhpur released a tentative list of 118 Sikh political prisoners who are currently languishing in the Indian prison system.

The list also includes the names of the Singhs for whom Bhai Gurbaksh Singh launched his hunger strike on November 14th. Namely, Bhai Gurmit Singh, Shamsher Singh, Bhai Lakhwinder Singh (both imprisoned at Burrail Jail, Chandigarh since 1995), Bhai Lal Singh (imprisoned at Nabha’s Maximum Security Jail) and Bhai Gurdip Singh (imprisoned at Gurbarg Jail since 1990) - all of these individuals have already fully served their sentences.

"Internal conflicts continue to produce horrendous and widespread human rights abuses. Peaceful protests by people exercising, and calling for, their legitimate rights are being ruthlessly crushed by authorities virtually on a daily basis."

- UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, Navi Pillay

"As we commemorate the 20th anniversary of the Vienna Declaration and Programme of Action, let us intensify our efforts to fulfill our collective responsibility to promote and protect the rights and dignity of all people everywhere."

- UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon

Waheguru,
being on hunger for two days left belly uneasy to this day...so for Bhai Sahib ji to be thrown in police vehicle like a non-living is life threatening surely...so police responsible should be made accountable ji..
my humble appeal to Gurujio Gems in UK, India...to please turn to Gurbani for justice instead jio...
use of losers, in my post above, is to signify losers to not support Sikhi cause ji..
bhul chuk muaf Waheguru
Today 12-12-2013 is Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Jee's Birthday.
Bhul chuk muaf but why is there so much orange instead of neela, peela Khalsa rang ji...color makes a big different in jorr of sarir, etc.ji...
Also why is hazooria orange (dusht rang), instead of white jio?
[manvirsingh.blogspot.sg]
Vadaia to Bhai Sahib jio on his birthday, Waheguru give my long life to him to fight for Panth ji..

Waho Waho Gursikho who support Bhai Sahib jio...

Singhni is right...stupid, and losers are those Sikhs who support dubdey instead of Gurmukhs..

bhul chuk muaf Waheguru , Singhni atey Guru Pyareo...i am biggest loser, and most stupid to be living amongst Sikhs who only live for Maya world...

even application to solo protest at Indian high commission declined by licensing authority...so pathetic are those who get up daily for Maya...as my masi exclaimed, "tathi tavi awaits us..."
Waheguru oldest SOPW is 94 years...
Bhai Sahib was cruelly discharged late at night by evil doctor...and he was told to stand outside with security if no one could pick him up...where were all the Sikh supporters jio?
watch video above..
Back in the 80s when Singhs took up arms to fight for freedom, Indian media, government and all other tout agencies had a bright opportunity to tell mislead the world about Sikhs and brand them as violent separatists, lawless community, cruel terrorists, religious extremists and what not. Today we have candle light marches, protests, bandhs, hunger strikes to get justice. Do you know why? All the Sikhs who are taking these steps know very well that there will be no outcome, yet they go ahead and do it. Do you know why?

So that tomorrow when the Singhs pick up arms once again to get justice, then no so-called human rights activist or self-proclaimed journalist will dare to raise the question "Why wasn't a peaceful settlement attempted?" All this oppression which the Sikh community is facing now inspite of non-violent protests and struggles will be evidence that we did give peace every possible chance, we went to the limit of abiding by peace, and yet achieved nothing but the same brutality. And that day, the Khalsa Panth will begin a new wave of struggle which will justify the words of Dasmesh Pita ji: ਚੁ ਕਾਰ ਅਜ਼ ਹਮਹ ਹੀਲਤੇ ਦਰ ਗੁਜ਼ਸ਼ਤ ॥ ਹਲਾਲ ਅਸਤ ਬੁਰਦਨ ਬ ਸ਼ਮਸ਼ੀਰ ਦਸਤ ॥ When all peaceful ways to resolve a conflict have failed, it is then justified to unsheath the sword.
As per Bhai Kahn Singh Nabha...

Taking up sword only results in more Singho incarcerated, and at their evil, brutal mercy ji..
Thinking about our beloved in prisons, and those of us walking free, are we really enjoying freedom ji?
We devoted daily to maya, and maybe a minuscule to Guru Sahib jio...that is why He reiterates in Sri Guru Granth Sahib jio, give up your man, tan, dhan..devote yourself to full devotion of Waheguru..
We cannot do that despite being free as our bellies, need for a roof on our heads is obstacle..thus we doubt Waheguru's Hukam...
Guru bin samaj nahi paey jio...
bhul chuk muaf Waheguru..
Sent to Gandhi,future leader if he has good fortune to free father, and himself from cycle...
Just as you get freedom of speech, dignity...likewise, Sikhs prisoners deserve civil rights...walk in their shoes...one is a doctor, aged 94...another a French Sikh...just as the jail inspector is reborn to pay for his deeds to Bhai Randhir Singh jio, we all will pay for our karam too...especially for sins against Saints in this kalyug, sir.
Please free each, and every Sikh prisoner.
Freedom is a right of every human..as Waheguru blessed us as such ji...
Watch interview from 09:30 onwards from Anandpur Sahib. Gurbaksh Singh appeals to all 5 Jathedars to take responsibility and give side to Sikhs languishing in jails since 30 years.

The rotten Indian media has once again proven that its mentality is much lower and much dirtier than the bishta of an unclean stray dog, and that its attitude towards Sikhs is much worse than that of a jealous and hateful step brother or step sister. Singhs who went on to the Facebook pages of various Indian news channels and posted about Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa ji had their messages reported as "spam", which resulted in a temporary block on the accounts of those Singhs from making any public posts for some time. Not that our Singhs care 2 cents about such a ridiculous blockage, but it does expose the fact that Sikhs and their serious concerns are seen as "spam" by the Indian media. Shame on you Indian media! Shame on you for once again missing out a chance to prove that you would be just a bit concerned about the Sikhs, even if you had to fake it!
Mehtab jio,
the Indian media attention is not going to do us any good.
We need legal assistance to find loophole in their evil deeds towards Sikhs, even while incarcerated, to deprive them of daily living necessities ji..
Bhai Randhir Singh jio complained to British authorities, when His rights and other prisoners rights were abused ji.
United Sikhs last email is that they are doing some gupt plan to assist SOPW.
are they really ji?
or is it to just get me to stop bothering them, so they can go on heavily campaigning for Philippines aid...while our Punjab, and Sikhs are suffering under tyrannical demons rule for long enough! They not getting Sikh funding, they say ji..how to when focus on non-Sikhi...sikhnet asking $260,000 this year, and usually overexceed..just for running sikhnet website..so much support..
bhul chuk muaf Waheguru jio...Jago Guru Gobind Singh Jio Ji!
From SikhSangat site:

Report By Dr Avtar Singh

I have reviewed Bhai Gurbaksh Singh's latest blood test reports of 12 hours ago. Bhai Sahib allowed the blood test to be done at the sangat's request. His Potassium level has dropped to 3.1. The level was 3.3 less than 48 hours ago. Any level less than 3.5 is abnormal. Our body will use all the stored amounts of Potassium in us before the level starts falling below 3.5. Bhai Sahib's Creatinine level has improved . This shows that he is drinking a lot of water . BUT he is not taking any fruits or vegetables or Dal for the last 30 days and that is from where Potassium is obtained. Potassium level less than 3.0 is termed Severe Hypokalemia ( The risks to body start showing their effects and can be life threatening ). The risks are of Arrythmia ( Irregular heart beat with heart going into dangerous rhythm resulting in sudden death even ). At level less than 2.5, Bhai Sahib's respiratory muscles will stop working and he will die of being unable to breathe. In a nutshell, Bhai Sahib is at risk of having a heart attack due to abnormal heart beat as potassium will fall below 3 in the next 24 hours and he will likely die of being unable to breathe in the next 3-5 days ( It seems his potassium level keeps falling by 0.1 every 24 hours ). Bhai Sahib's Kidneys have recovered but his heart is going to be at risk now. I warn Badals, Akal Takhat Jathedaar as well as Bhai Sahib's supporting organizations to ALL work as a team and get those six Singhs out of the Indian Jails ASAP so that Bhai Sahib can be given Fruit juice immediately as his body is in desperate need of Potassium. Bhai Sahib is at risk of Sudden Death ANYTIME now due to his low Potaasium and this risk will increase tremendously as his Potassium level falls below 3.0 in the next 12-24 hours. If he dies anytime, it will be a proof of the Society's inability to listen to a genuine human being like Bhai Gurbaksh Singh
Vaheguroo jio
While hoping and praying for long life of bhai Gurbakhash Singh jee Khalsa and quick Rihaee of singhs kept wrongfully behind the bars.and bowing my head to bhai Sahib's Dridta and Chardikala even after fasting for such a long time. a name knocks my head is- Bhai Darshan Singh ji Pheruman-21 days fasting for wearing Kakar in jail & 74 days of fasting unto death.
What can be said about Guru jio's Singhs and their ishq for Sikhi & Path Parivaar.
only one word can conclude-Speechless!

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

DARSHAN SINGH PHERUMAN (1885-1969)

Bhai Darshan Singh ji Pheruman
Darshan Singh Pheruman was a political leader and a martyr. He was was born at the village of Pheruman in present-day Amritsar district, on 1 August 1885. His father's name was Chanda Singh and his mother's Raj Kaur. After passing his high school examination, he joined in 1912 the Indian army as a sepoy. Two years later, he resigned from the army and set up as a contractor at Hissar. He was doing well as a contractor, when a taunt from his mother, who was deeply religious, led him to give up his business and plunge into the Akali movement for the reform of Gurdwara management.

In 1921, he was arrested in the morcha launched by Sikhs for recovering from the British deputy commissioner of Amritsar keys of the Golden Temple treasury he had seized, and was imprisoned for one year. In December 1924, he led the 14th Shahidi jatha to Jaito, and was jailed for ten months. He also took part in the non-cooperation movement launched by the Indian National Congress, serving a 14-month term in jail. In 1926, he visited Malaya where he was detained by the British on the basis of his political record in India. While in jail, he went on a fast in protest against the orders forbidding the wearing of kachha or drawers, one of the five symbols of Khalsa discipline. He continued the fast for 21 days, ending it only when he had won his point.

Returning home, Darshan Singh joined the Civil Disobedience movement and courted imprisonment thrice. He took part in the Quit India campaign during the Second World War. For a number of years, he was a member of the Shiromani Gurdwara parbandhak Committee and its general secretary for two terms. He was elected a member of the Rajya Sabha as a nominee of the Indian National Congress and retained his seat up to 1964. In 1959, he severed his connection with the Congress and joined the Swatantra Party of which he was one of the founders.

In August 1969, Darshan Singh resolved to lay down his life to atone for what he termed as resilement on the part of some of the Sikh leaders from the solemn pledges they had taken at Sri Akal Takht and to have their default in not being able to secure the inclusion of Chandigarh and some other areas in the newly-demarcated Punjab redeemed. So determined, he went on a fast unto death inside the central Jail at Amritsar on 15 August. He stuck to his vow and stubbornly refused to have any nourishment until his demand for the amalgamation with the Punjab of the Punjabi-speaking areas kept out of the new Punjab was conceded. On 27th October 1969 which was his 74th day of his fasting, he died. For the supreme sacrifice he thus made to rewrite the sanctity of a Sikh's plighted word, his name is honoured among the martyrs of the Sikh faith.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login