ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Either Singhs get release from Jails or my death"

Posted by JASJIT SINGH 
Waho Waho Guru Pyareo...Punjab is even more being dragged into Hindu territory ji...
Where is Waheguru Jio...
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
as Bhai Gurbakash Singh is leaving us ...
[www.sikhitothemax.com]

Waheguru
I would like to clarify that I am not referring to Gem Gyanis, Sewadar etc as stupid, or losers ji...they are the most blessed who devote their lives to Guru Ghar careers with pure heart, humility despite being disrespected, illtreated by ..the real stupid losers who now do not care that our Gems Guru Roop Singho starving to death...unfairly detained in prison, that is so very inhumane for Gem Gurmukhs...who unselfishly leave the comfortable lives they led to valiantly object to human rights abuses jio..
bhul chuk muaf Waheguru
And I am very serious, not joking like Singhni,.
Gurfateh Guru Pyareo,
kindly convey my humble plea to Bhai Gurbakash Singh Jio, and UK Singho on hunger strike, never expect demons to accede to requests of Saints...and if they insists on keeping hungry till death...Panth is going to lose Gems, and gain nothing...while kalyug demons will increase..and go on rejoicing till they reach tati tavee in after life..where I am headed too for letting myself stoop to their level of anger, and stray from Naam...losing my faith too jio...
on personal level, I have lost everything to my siblings...giving up house to them too...i came with soul in this kalyug...going with soul to hopefully extinction at least...after tati tavee routine.. my ardas to Guru Sahib Jio...
Punjab oppressed Sikhs should just migrate jio...
[www.panthic.org]
Badals so very mistaken if they think their Sants going to be able to excuse their burey karam for deaths of thousands, maybe reached million of Gurmukh Gems...only those Saints they killed can forgive them ji..obvious fact badals probably ignorant of, thus do not fear Waheguru Sachai ji..
A Mr Ramesh of Singapore high commission, contacted me today (after over a week of ignoring calls, emails) to ask for my passport copy so they could convey my email message to India?
or is it to put me on assassination like Bhai Khera Sahib ji..?
Advised me Ramesh, I surely do not trust the Indian govt. even more now...and mostly fear them.
FREMONT, CALIFORNIA GURDWARA BOYCOTTS ALL SIKH COMMUNITY LEADERS, PREACHERS, KEERTANIS WHO WILL NOT TAKE ACTION FOR BHAI GURBAKSH SINGH:

"Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa is undertaking an unprecedented mission of self-sacrifice for the freedom of Singhs jailed under the unjust system of the current regime. Meanwhile, bought-out servants of Prakash Badal enjoy vacations in five star hotels. All of you descendants of traitors, money-hungry, bottom feeding, cowardly preachers, keertanis, self proclaimed holy-men, are given notice that before setting foot in America, if you do not have your master (Badal) get freedom for the Singhs illegaly incarcerated, as per Bhai Gurbaksh Singh's mission, then the sangat here will not allow you to sit on our stages."

what matters is release of prisoners so hunger strike could end jio...
oppressed Tamils, and Muslims should support Sikhs campaigning for equal rights...then we will not require basal supporters ji..
"Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance.” Robert F. Kennedy

Dhan Sooray Jathedar Bhai Gurbaksh Singh jee

The picture below is from today when daas' Mata jee met Jathedar jee at Gurdwara Amb Sahib. She passed on a malaa we sent for him from home in New Jersey and a bentee for any sevaa he could give us. Jathedar jee only replied, Panth layee Ardaasaan te Paath karya karo. Maino kise cheej di lorh nahee. Maino parshaade di lorh vi nahee haigee. Panth layee ardasaan karo! and then Vaheguru jee ka Khalsa Vaheguru jee kee Fateh!!

Many thanks, Bhagatjot Singh, for sharing this wonderful picture of Bhai Gurbaksh Singh jee! No doubt, what a Soora Guru Sahib has created!

Kulbir Singh
[ireport.cnn.com]
Thank you Bhagatjot Singh Jio for sharing these moments with Bhai Sahib. Indeed Bhai Sahib is now Jathedaar by leading this peaceful Panthik Morcha.

Last weekend Sri Akhand Paath Sahib and Ardaas was done for Chardi Kala of Panth. Here is what Hukamnama came at Bhog:

ਆਸਾ ॥
ਪਹਿਲੀ ਕਰੂਪਿ ਕੁਜਾਤਿ ਕੁਲਖਨੀ ਸਾਹੁਰੈ ਪੇਈਐ ਬੁਰੀ ॥
ਅਬ ਕੀ ਸਰੂਪਿ ਸੁਜਾਨਿ ਸੁਲਖਨੀ ਸਹਜੇ ਉਦਰਿ ਧਰੀ ॥੧॥
ਭਲੀ ਸਰੀ ਮੁਈ ਮੇਰੀ ਪਹਿਲੀ ਬਰੀ ॥
ਜੁਗੁ ਜੁਗੁ ਜੀਵਉ ਮੇਰੀ ਅਬ ਕੀ ਧਰੀ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥
ਕਹੁ ਕਬੀਰ ਜਬ ਲਹੁਰੀ ਆਈ ਬਡੀ ਕਾ ਸੁਹਾਗੁ ਟਰਿਓ ॥
ਲਹੁਰੀ ਸੰਗਿ ਭਈ ਅਬ ਮੇਰੈ ਜੇਠੀ ਅਉਰੁ ਧਰਿਓ ॥੨॥੨॥੩੨॥

Guru Sahib have hinted something.

Panth dee Chardi Kala Hovay.
ਵਾਿਹਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾਵਾਿਹਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹ॥

There is another iReport Jee and it has a lot more attention. Daas thinks that instead of making many different ones we should give one as much attention as possible. My apologies TSingh Jee. I don't wish to discredit anything you have posted. Just my two cents on how this Morcha could be made more Safla Jee.

Breaking News: CNN to cover Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa's Hunger Strike..BUT we NEED everyone to visit this link and create an account (takes 30 seconds) and vote for this story to be featured on CNN first! Click "This Belongs to CNN" [ireport.cnn.com]
PLEASE TAKE PART AND ALSO FORWARD..WE ARE ABOUT TO WITNESS A LIVE SHAHEEDI IN OUR LIFETIMES AND WE NEED IT TO ECHO ACROSS THE GLOBE, SO THIS TREMENDOUS SACRIFICE DOES NOT PASS IN VAIN!!

Bhul Chuk Muaaf Jee

Please do not believe the recent rumor that Bhai Sahib left us. Its confirmed that he is very much with us, although his health is deteriorating and so Sangat is requested to do maximum Ardas as he had breathing problem.
"Bhai Lal Singh has been temporarily released on parole for a short time, which happens every year - he could be sent back. The other 5 Singhs remain in jail. Pls continue to write letters to MPs and to call prominent Punjabi leaders & Sikh leaders to put pressure on Punjab govt & Central govt to release the Singhs. Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Ji's spirits are high but his health is fragile. It takes a man to put his life on the line by hunger strike, and the discontent of tens of thousands of people to make the government take minor actions. This is the law for Sikhs in India.

Yesterday 3 more Singhs - Bhai Pal Singh, Bhai Makhan Singh & Bhai Gurmukh Singh - were convicted & sentenced to 10 years in jail - that story hasn't been covered much in the news. Bhai Pal Singh was horribly tortured in jail. His driver & friend Bhai Kulwant Singh was supposed to testify in court against the police for torture, and he was burnt to death in his prison cell the night before his testimony. This is the law for Sikhs in India.

Also: Bhai Gurpreet Singh "Guri" went on the stage at the Kabaddi World Cup and grabbed the microphone from Jaspinder Narula and protested against the detention of the Singhs. He got arrested six days ago and he still hasn't been released on bail. He was arrested for "breaching the peace," not a violent crime. Other more serious offenders are granted bail overnight, why not Gurpreet Singh? This is the law for Sikhs in India.

We need to take more action. Please don't be distracted or discouraged. Please contact your MPs, write articles in newspapers, make phone calls to leaders in Punjab, put pressure on your Gurdwaras and local leadership to take action. This is a long term struggle to defend all people from oppression of corrupt governments."
Bhai Sahib has been reported to have breathing difficulty, according to Facebook posts...Naam and Gurbani focus distracted by too many visitors, thus his health affected ji..
Visitors should throng Indian officials instead, to accede to Bhai Sahib request ji..
[www.panthic.org]
there, no birth or death. ||1||Pause||

ਊਹਾ ਸਿਮਰਹਿ ਕੇਵਲ ਨਾਮੁ ॥

ऊहा सिमरहि केवल नामु ॥

Ūhā simrahi keval nām.

There, they meditate only on the Naam, the Name of the Lord.

ਬਿਰਲੇ ਪਾਵਹਿ ਓਹੁ ਬਿਸ੍ਰਾਮੁ ॥

बिरले पावहि ओहु बिस्रामु ॥

Birle pāvahi oh bisrām.

How rare are those who find this place of rest.

ਭੋਜਨੁ ਭਾਉ ਕੀਰਤਨ ਆਧਾਰੁ ॥

भोजनु भाउ कीरतन आधारु ॥

Bẖojan bẖā▫o kīrṯan āḏẖār.

The love of God is their food, and the Kirtan of the Lord's Praise is their support.

Gurfateh Guru Pyareo..
the above from Ang 888 of srigranth.org proves, if I understand as Guru Sahib is conveying, our love for Him, and His Shabad can sustain us, as Bhai Randhir Singh Jio has proven...so visitors should not distract Bhai Gurbakash Singh jio..
Just watching our beloved SIKH Channel who have done an excellent job of broadcasting Bhai Sahib's messages worldwide. I saw Bhai Sahib jee preach in about 20 words where he mentioned

"if you are in this sangat and are cutting your hair or beard - then please don't be KATIL'S of SIKHI - BE Saputtars of Dhan dasmesh pita jee - and come forward right now if you today you make a vow not to cut your hair or your beard and are willing to take amrit " People came forward and siropa were given - Bhai Sahib jee is a real gem - a real LEADER in the making and here and present for our Kaum.

And the mot beautiful thing - regardless of how much we or anyone mention how the sant smaj or anyone else has not done much in support as of today - " Bhai sahib Thanked everyone including sant smaj" This is just awesome what a heera!!

Sikhs for Justice [www.facebook.com]

7 hours ago

Sikh Nation, the emails to the UN are having a positive effect. Please read this article by The Hindu and keep getting all your friends and family to contact the UN.

The Hindu

Complaint on Sikh detainees reaches U.N. working group

A complaint by the Sikh rights group, Sikhs for Justice (SFJ), on release of former Sikh militants from prison after expiry of their term has been forwarded by the U.N. Assistant Secretary General for Human Rights to the U.N. Working Group on Arbitrary Detentions.

According to Gurpatwant Singh Pannun, attorney for SFJ, a communiqué from the office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights received by them states, “Such cases clearly fall within the mandate of the U.N. Working Group and they will directly work with the rights groups in this case.”

Speaking to The Hindu from New York, Mr. Pannun said that the “Action Alert” initiated by the SFJ and the AISSF on social media asking the Sikh community worldwide to email the U.N. body has led to more than 7,000 complaints so far. The SFJ action was triggered off by the ongoing fast unto death by Gurbaksh Singh Khalsa, a former Sikh militant, since November 14 in a gurdwara near Chandigarh, to secure the release of six prominent Sikh militants, who are lodged in different prisons in India, even after completion of their sentence. Three of the militants whose release is being sought were convicted for the assassination of the former Punjab Chief Minister, Beant Singh.

[www.thehindu.com]
Climax of the movement is there, Badal and his B team dhumma party is engaged in buying out Bhai Sahib with any means. All these fake characters are exposed before Khalsa Panth. This is a real test for Bhai Sahib, much harder than 41 days of hunger strike.

May Guru Sahib give Bhai Sahib strength to withhold his Ardaas and have release of all 6 Singhs.
I devote all my Nitnem, Asa Di Var, Sukhmani Sahib Jio to Bhai Sahib, SOPW, Panth...and all too, so their hearts soften to accede to ardas of Bhai Sahib, not forgetting UK SIKHS too starving..
SOPW can spend New Year, and remaining years happily united with families...including Bhai Pal Singh Jio, Bhai Jagtar Singh Jio, Bhai Prof Bhullar Singh Jio, Bhai Gurmukh Singh Jio, Bhai Rajoana Singh Jio...ALL INNOCENT SIKHS, NON-SIKHS Jio...
Guru Gobind Singh Jio revealed His magnificent Roop, His Flying white Horse with wings, then second appearance He disappeared in big blue, and silver shimmer...WHAT A MAGNICIENT MIRACLE, THUS MY ARDAS FOR MIRACLE from hearts of Manmohan Singh, Jr Gandhi, Chairman...and especially Badal, to know if they rule righteously, citizens will embrace them instead of wanting to wring their necks...and if Guru Gobind Singh Jio could forgive evil Muslim king who betrayed Guru Jio trust on evil king oath on Koran, then Gems Sikhs of SOPW, IF RELEASED, WILL FORGIVE, AND EMBRACE TOO, IF THEY TRULY REFORM...
bhul chuk muaf Waheguru atey Guru Pyareo
DHAN GURU PYAREO!
Indian media finally comes out of its rat hole and maligns Bhai Sahib's hunger strike.

Singhs roar back: [punjabspectrum.net]

Dr. Avtar Singh from Surrey called the so-called journalist Pawan Sharma to which he had no answer:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login