ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
I didn't want to spoil the thread on "Selected Quotes about Rehit Bibek" , so I started this thread about Rehitvaan Gurmukhs doing Ardas for slackers like kookar (i.e. myself Mehtab Singh).

Bhai Sukhdeep Singh said
Veer Ji when I was keshDhari I once asked a very blessed Gurmukh to do Ardas for me so I can keep Amrit Vela and Nitnem, and be a Gursikh one day. He told me that he will not do Ardas for me, but will go with me in GUru Sahibs hazoori and support me ( vouch for me) while I do Ardas. Through this lesson I have learned that when we do sincere ardas in front of Guru Sahib in the midst of Sadh Sangat then the ardas is heard and answered. So that we build stronger faith, I can only suggest you do ardas by yourself to bless you with Gurmat Maryada.

Sat Bachan, but Veer jee, what if I don't have that kind of Rehitvaan Sangat here? What if the Gurdwara Gyani is just an employee rather than a Gurmukh? What if the saroop in the Gurdwara is pad-chhed? I am just requesting for a genuine Rehitvaan Gurmukh to do Ardas so that slackers like myself can get somewhere. I do understand your point. I remember a sakhi about Sant Baba Harnam Singh Jee Rampur Khera vaale who would first take a Hukamnama before doing Ardas for anyone who asked him to do Ardas for them. My only question is, what other way out do kookars (i.e. those like me) have if for whatever Kaljugi reason such individuals are unable to do so presently?
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Bhai Sahib,

I live in boston now and would love to have your sangat, please email me tarunsingh@post.harvard.edu
There you go veer ji . You now have a gurmukh ( tarun Singh) to ardas with smiling smiley

Bhai Sahib,

I live in boston now and would love to have your sangat, please email me tarunsingh@post.harvard.edu

Vaheguroo!!! Bhai Sahib I didn't know you started keeping Saraboh Bibek! Thats mahaan kirpa, please do Ardas for this kookar also. Will email you soon.
haha i didnt start keeping bibek i just havent seen you in a long time sad smiley and need sangat of gurmukhs so i was asking you since youd be a good influence on me sad smiley
All I know is that whenever almost anyone has come to Bhai Sahib Jeevan Singh Jee whether it be the biggest top class sharabi kababi or a rehatvaan Gurmukh and asked Bhai Sahib to do ardaas for whatever purpose or reason, they fold their hands and start doing ardaas right there and then.

Having said that I don't think we should take advantage of Gurmukhi pyaar and ask soft hearted Gurmukhs to do ardaasa for all types of reasons rather than putting any effort in ourselves to gain blessings of Guru Jee.
I second Bhai Jaskirat Singh Ji.

I personally believe its 100% Gurmat to ask Gursikhs or Panj Pyare to do ardas for the chardikala Jivan of the sikh in trouble. I have personally seen change in the lives of Gursikhs once their ardaas has been performed by a chardikala Gursikh.

Bhul Chuk Di Khima Ji!

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login