ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

CONFUSED

Posted by pritam singh 
CONFUSED
September 27, 2010 12:43PM
Very confused what is sikhi what are basics of sikhi an how to live an original sikhi life ...I go to gurdwara but dont find peace anymore.rather than going to any sant i thought that sangat in this forum will help me and guide me
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: CONFUSED
September 27, 2010 01:28PM
Sikhi begins from Vaheguru jee's Guru Form - Siri Guru Nanak Dev jee and ends at Vaheguru. Since there is no end to Vaheguru, therefore, in reality there is no end to Sikhi either.

Siri Guru Nanak Dev jee teaches us the way to meet Vaheguru. The way is Gurmat. Naam is Gurmat. Gurbani is Gurmat. Falling in love with Naam is falling in love with Vaheguru. Feeling Gurbani is feeling Vaheguru. Naam and Gurbani are forms of Vaheguru jee. Naam and Naami are Abhed.

So Bhai, the first step is to let the mind feel Gurbani. If your love is strong enough, the next step is to get ready to feel Naam. In order to feel Naam, you will be required to obtain Naam. Naam is obtained from Siri Guru Nanak Dev jee. Since 1708, Siri Guru Nanak Dev jee gives Naam through Punj Pyare in the Hazoori of Siri Guru Granth Sahib jee. In other words, obtain Naam from the true Guru by becoming Amritdhari. Then simply do what the Punj Pyare tell you to do. Vaheguru!!!

Daas,
Kulbir Singh
September 28, 2010 11:33AM
A gupt abhiyaasi Singh and Singhni started these 2 blogs on 'Gurmat Bhagti' :

[abhiyaas.blogspot.com]

[naam-jor.blogspot.com]

Personally dass thinks , they are very good for the younger generation & for starters.
If you do have more queries then please don't hesitate to post them under this thread, am sure many gursikh here would humbly happy to help out.smiling smiley

For many year dass found Naam and Gurbani as dull. Thats because dass never knew what "Dhian" was in the first place.

moorakhpan di khimma...

Chota veer
September 30, 2010 11:49PM
For me, sikhi seems to be feeling and behaving like a slave. Slavery no longer exists in our system though. So it may not be a proper word for some, to understand. We can chose the next best word as servant. We do know how a servant behaves in a house. Again so, many of us never see a servant serving his masters.-------------------------------
October 05, 2010 12:13AM
]Veer kulbir singh told for obtaining naam become amritdhari but i have to make a confession that i have done huge kurehits will Waheguru
give me another chance as i feel guilty,my confidence is totally shattered,very much afraid of people cannot work properly always thinking of
suicide in other words i dont know where iam heading towards .I want to live a gurmat life again but afraid becoz lust is a huge problem being honest
that doesnt mean tht iam in bad habits but bure vichaar .Moreover there is no peace .I want Waheguru to forgive me what i have done but on the other hand iam afraid of being amritdhari ,this october there is AKJ samagan in Delhi if Waheguru gives me himmat i will take amrit an be amritdhaari but again i cannot understand baani as i dont have any such friends but from inside there is a will.......Totally confused please help
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login