ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Amrit Sachar?

Posted by Jacfsing2 
Amrit Sachar?
November 29, 2015 09:36AM
Can anyone in the Sangat tell me how I should prepare to be blessed by Guru Sahib to take Amrit?
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Amrit Sachar?
December 01, 2015 07:53AM
May anyone please provide assistance on what I need to do to prepare to take Amrit or at the very least post an article on what I need to prepare? (I really would appreciate answers thank you).
December 01, 2015 10:55AM
During the times when Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh used to do seva in the Panj Pyaaray, it was a Hukam for Amrit Abhilaakhees to listen an Akhand Paath Sahib continuously from Aarambh till Bhog. Those who followed this practice used to get blessed by many spiritual experiences during Amrit Sanchar.
December 01, 2015 12:46PM
Some threads with nice information, they are discussions so read the whole thing otherwise it's confusing
[gurmatbibek.com]
[gurmatbibek.com]
[gurmatbibek.com]

And for what you should do for preparing
[gurmatbibek.com]

Basically read as much bani as you can. Then when panj piare give naam your khanda will go stronger because naam comes from bani.
December 01, 2015 03:16PM
VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Start keeping as much Rehat as you anticipate will be given at the Amrit Sanchar. Wake up at Amritvela (3 hours before sunrise), read Gurbani, do Mool Mantar Jaap. Keep Kakkars. Read Gurbani. Follow Gurbani. When you are ready, go and the Punj Pyare will decide if you are ready.

If there is a burning desire that will not allow you to prepare in such a manner and you feel you NEED AMRIT NOW, then go as soon as an Amrit Sanchar is happening and the Punj Pyare will decide/advise.
December 07, 2015 11:53AM
I appreciate everyone's assistance, can anyone tell me how I can wake-up at Amrit Vela?
December 08, 2015 02:28PM
VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

First of all Do Ardaas To Guru sahib for Amrit Vela.(VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT)

Few other points
1> Sleep early around 8 in the night to get up early in Amrit vela. Bhai Veer Singh use to say that its important to sleep for atleast 7 hours so that your body doesn't get tired
2> Initially you might need an Alarm but with time it will go
3> Drink water before sleeping smiling smiley
4> Eat less and healthy dinner

Bhul Chuk di kheema
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login