ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
There are several forum readers who were asking about Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee’s book Naam Tay Naam Daa Daata Satguru. A Singh Jee took this seva to scan the book and made a pdf of it. This combines with couple of articles that were already typed.

Sangat jee please take laaha to read Bhai Sahib's one of the precious book on the subject of Naam.

[khalsaspirit.com]

Many thanks to Singh Jee for this, may Guru Sahib bless them with more of such seva in future.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Vaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsaa
Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!

Bhai Jajit Singh ji,

Please accept my heartfelt gratitude for posting this, I was looking for this book and now since morning, i am not working but reading this smiling smiley .

Vaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsaa
Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!
Bhai Sahib Jio, Indeed once you start reading Bhai Sahib's books seems like there is nothing else to care about . ਜੀਅ ਕਰਦਾ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਇਕ ਬੈਠਕ ਵਿਚ ਹੀ ਪੜ੍ਹੀ ਜਾਵੇ ਪਰ ਕੋਈ ਨਾ ਕੋਈ ਕਾਰ ਵਿਹਾਰ ਅੜਿੱਕਾ ਪਾ ਹੀ ਦਿੰਦੇ ਹਨ। There are no words to express the gratitude, what a monumental work Bhai Sahib has done through his books for generations to come in Sikhi fold.

Again Dhanvaad to gupt Singh jee for this pdf.
Amazing Seva, Bhai Jasjit Singh jeeo. We were looking for this book in pdf from long time.

Guru Sahib hor Kirpa karan.

Kulbir Singh
Waheguroojikakhalsa
Waheguroojikifatehjiii,

bot bot dhanwaad to JASJIT SINGH ji and Gupat Singh ji.. _/\_ . I had been searching for this book since long time.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login