ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sachkhand Darshan

Posted by Preetam Singh 
Sachkhand Darshan
February 26, 2012 05:10PM
I found this post by Bhai Kulbir Singh jee on another forum, I have pasted it below for the sangat's convenience.

Translated from page 71-72 of 'SachKhand Darshan' by Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee:

Bhagat Ravidaas jee in love (Shabad: Beghampura Shehar ko nayo on ang 345 of Siri Guru Granth Sahib jee) gives Sach Khand the name of Beghumpura i.e. the place where there is no sorrow (Be-Gham-pura) because in Beghampura there is no sorrow, worry, anxiety and nor is there any tax as in this mortal world. There is no worldly riches and wealth there. There is no fear of sin and nor there is regression and degeneration of mind there.

Bhagat jee is saying that they have attained a very great dwelling-place where there is always happiness. Governments or kings in this land don't change like worldly governments and kings. Kingdom of Vaheguru always stays eternal. This city of Beghampura is very densely populated and very prosperous too. Since Beghampura is the place where Vaheguru resides (in his pure form) this dwelling is just as famous as Vaheguru himself. In this city, Bhagats loaded with the wealth of Naam and accepted by Vaheguru reside and they are fully knowledgeable of the secrets of the palace of Vaheguru. They can enjoy the bliss of this palace as they please i.e. there is no stopping to them. If they will, they can come back to this world (Earth) at their will as per the Gurbani hukam 'Gurmukh aaye jaaye nisung'. In this dwelling of Sach Khand one realises what real freedom is. Bhagat jee declares that only those ones who reside in Sach Khand are his friends. Only their friendship can last in the mortal world and the Sach Khand world.

*********Translation over**********

Above Bhai Sahib jee has clearly stated that Bhagats are very much alive and not decimated in Sach Khand. They are not only alive but at will they can come to this world or go anywhere they want. There is total freedom to them. They can go anywhere unhindered.

Kulbir Singh

Preetam Singh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Sachkhand Darshan
February 27, 2012 07:50AM
ਬੇਗਮਪੁਰਾਸਹਰਕੋਨਾਉ॥
ਦੂਖੁਅੰਦੋਹੁਨਹੀਤਿਹਿਠਾਉ॥
ਨਾਂਤਸਵੀਸਖਿਰਾਜੁਨਮਾਲੁ॥
ਖਉਫੁਨਖਤਾਨਤਰਸੁਜਵਾਲੁ॥1॥
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login