ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Contact no. for Larivaar Sundar Gutkas

Posted by Damandeep Singh 
Daas really really really apologizes for delaying so much. This is really very bad what I have done. Many Piaarey had sent messages regarding the Gutka Sahib, but unfortunately daas somehow never managed to reply.

So the thing is, that we had gone out of Gutka Sahibs.

Now, there is the only way for you Piaareo, please contact Bhai Gurjeet Singh ji under the given number below. Because if we'll let the Gutka Sahibs fly into Germany first and then send them to the UK or Canada or elsewhere it would take too much time. So, the best thing is please contact the Singh and he will arrange it, if someone goes to India, who you know, can bring the beautiful Gutka Sahibs abroad.

Bhai Gurjeet Singh Ji:
+91 9815404413

Maaf karna please.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
"WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATHE" KHALSA JIO BHAI SAHIB RAVINDER SINGH JI KHANDE WALE ALSO WROTE ALSO WROTE LARIVAR NITNEM GUTKA BY THEIR HANDS. IF ANYONE WANT IT THEN PLZ CONTACT BHAI RAVINDER SINGH JI KHANDE WALE 117-F,SHAHID BHAGAT SINGH NAGAR ,PAKHOWAL ROAD ,LUDHIANA. PH.NO-00911612564088,OO919417967479 .DASIN DASS
Here are some pictures of the beautiful Nitnem Gutka Sahib written by Bhai Ravinder Singh ji "Khanday valai"

Amritwela jeeo,

Is this 'handwritten gutka' also happen to be printed and distributed? or it was just written by the Singh jee for himself?

Chota veer
"WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGUR JI KI FATHE" YES PYIASI CHATRIK JIO BHAI SAHIB JI PRINT THIS NITNEM GUTKA FOR all of us who have need for it to takeit plz contact bhai sahib ji dasin dass
waheguroo those gutka sahib look beautiful! any chance i can get one please ?
thanks for the contact info Bhai Damandeep Singh jio
Although there is ragmala and Mangals after, still to some extent these Gutkey Sahibs are pretty nice.
I personally believe Master Jaswant Singh ji should do Seva of specializing in Larivaar Sundar Gutkay Sahibs.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login