ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Question about Sarbloh Batai

Posted by gsingh 
[www.dairy-house.com]

You can't expect these companies to tell the truth bhenay!
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Might as well drink water if you are going to drink 2 % milk.

I dislike health conscious people. They can get annoying. 3.25% is the best. We need that fat, due to a vegetarian diet.

2 % daa naa hee gheo bandaa, naa hee paneer bandaa, naa hee cheese bandaaa chajj naal.

How can a jawaan Singh like me live without the above ?
Upkaar Kaur Bhenjee- I drink Homegenized milk, and I am perfectly fine. I hope.

Agreeing with Upkaar Veerjee, most of the milk (2%, skim, etc.) here in NY does contain Fish Oil. And the big Corps. are really not going to tell you if they include fish oil in their milk or not. You really have to get it out from them one way or the other. I have started drinking Organic milk from the company Horizon Dairy, which actually states on their packaging that there is no fish oil included (I hope they are not lying). Plus the taste of Organic Milk just tastes sweeter and better, personally speaking.

We need to start realizing what we are actually putting in our stomachs these days. All the processings, and chemicals are what actually going to make us go "crazy".

I would recommend everyone watching the documentary, Food Inc. Even though all of us are vegetarians, this movie is an eye opening on the food industry. It's pretty disgusting.
Re: Question about Sarbloh Batai
September 13, 2011 02:24PM
upkaar bhaji, i searched some more and only some companies have fish oil in them.
and, homo milk makes you obese.
unlike you, some people actually care about their health.

Sukhsehaj Kaur
then exercise and keep fit chotee bhen

anyways, let's end the back and forth. you said you're vegan didn't you ?

enjoy a pizza free chees free paneer free life =)
September 14, 2011 06:09AM
"chota" bhaji, i do excercise. and yeah, im vegan.

Sukhsehaj Kaur
Upkaar Singh

I dislike health conscious people

Veer Ji, I hope you were kidding when you made this statement.

Gurmat is in strict accordance to the laws of nature. We should always strive
to maintain a healthy lifestyle. In fact, Guru Sahib would encourage Singhs
to play kabaddi so they stay fit. In addition Guru Sahib says not to eat food
which damages the body. Everyday we take care of our kesh which we regard
as the main organ of our body. This too should remind us not to live an unhealthy
life which goes against nature.

Its very difficult to know ones inner nature unless they
take care of their physical body. THis is why people who smoke, drink, eat meat seem most
foreign to their inner self. No offense but the mentality " eat , drink, and be merry" is primarily a
"jatt" mentality

No offense but the mentality " eat , drink, and be merry" is primarily a "jatt" mentality

This is a biased comment. Are people from other backgrounds all holding Maalas and chanting Naam only?

The reality is that with the exception of fortunate ones (doesn't matter from what background they are) who have met the True Guru, realize that eating, drinking and being merry is not what life is about but life is about striving to meet Vaheguru jee. The whole world (irrespective of background) is eating, drinking and being merry.

Kulbir Singh
chota veer upkaar singh
i think almost everyone here on the forum takes their time to exercise and take care of their bodies. ----Admin cut--- dont worry. chota veer.
September 14, 2011 10:52AM

No offense but the mentality " eat , drink, and be merry" is primarily a
"jatt" mentality

Here we go again. Something completely unrelated to Jaat Paat creeps in again, how convenient. Strange how so many 'so called' Singhs display so much love. Stop wasting your time on Jaat Paat and move on, getting a little boring now.
wasn't this topic about sarbloh bata and the after taste.... now we are talking about milk and jaat paat confused smiley

shouldn't that sort of stuff be started as a new topic

Daas

Binodh Singh
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.