ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Flawed Logic

Posted by Kulbir Singh 
Re: Flawed Logic
June 01, 2011 05:44PM
Bhai Kulbir Singh Ji, you wrote -

''Tapoban related Gursikhs from Toronto, started writing a small book on this subject, which they got published in 2006 or so. Thousands of copies of this book were published and distributed in India. Whoever read this book once, became a convert immediately''

I just wanted to ask what the name of this book is and also whether or not it has been translated into English? - If it has not, then maybe that would be a good idea to get the message across to the youth of today....
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
June 01, 2011 06:08PM
On a side note, this has to be the most responses to one post in a single day, 30 and counting. People are obviously interested in this subject, a step in the right direction.
June 01, 2011 06:12PM
I just wanted to add to the list the Kulbir Singh made of which sampardas and gursikhs beleiveed in lari di vaar saroop.

Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Jee was also a firm beleiver of larreevaar and the singh during that time used to learn santhya from larreevaar saroops.

I think the only way to make larreevaar saroops to be used in Gurdwara Sahibs is if the Granthi Singhs actually got santhya of larreevaar, so then they can teach it to others.
June 01, 2011 08:45PM
Kudos to Bhai Kulbir SIngh Ji for writing a touching article. Bhai Sahib made very clear that we should give *Satkar* *respect* to all forms of GurBani but our Guru is only *one* which is *Lareevar* Saroop of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Amazing Article ( An Eye Opener for Many)

Thankyou ji!

Vaheguru Ji Ka khalsa
Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!
June 02, 2011 10:51AM
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Haun_Vari_Vanjha jeeo,

You hit the nail on the head and fell for the ultimate trap, you're so intelligent and literate and a bright intellectual on Gurbani and Lareevaar and Sikhe. And all your knowledge came about to this point in you twisting my comments and giving me the ultimate ultimatium where you said::

Ns jee, you want to challenge such Singhs who want to stand up for the cause of Sikhi, but let me tell you this, this is going to come back and hit you hard one day. What goes around, comes around.

If you reread my mails on all this forum , I am for lareedaar and not agaist it, Your comments about hitting me hard one day seem to suggest you want to hit me hard too!!, I hope you remember me when at the end of ardaas every day when you say " tere bhanee sarbat daa bhalla" -- i'm included in there too as well as everything on this planet Haun_Vari_Vanjha jeeo. Such Gursikhs like are the living and shining examples coming out with such beautiful words against fellow Gursikhs.
June 03, 2011 09:26AM
We had to delete some messages from this thread because they were not related to the subject. All contributors are requested to stick to the topic on hand.

Admin.
December 17, 2012 08:51AM
Bhai Kulbir Singh jee could you please share this small book on this important subject?

"6. Tapoban related Gursikhs from Toronto, started writing a small book on this subject, which they got published in 2006 or so. Thousands of copies of this book were published and distributed in India. Whoever read this book once, became a convert immediately."

Vista jee - could you please share the two sakhia on this forum?

"I have 2 small sakhiaa which will be a thunder stone to many. I will post them as soon as possible."

Please listen to Bhai Surjit Singh jees beautiful veechaar yesterday at Slough, Khalsa Primary School >> Veechaar
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login