ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Souls?

Posted by Manvir Singh 
Re: Souls?
November 09, 2010 05:46PM
Bijla singh wrote

If Bachittar Natak is complete then why is there not anything about 1699 or Pir Buddhu Shah in Bhanghani battle? It is laughable for you to ask quote from Bachittar Natak to show that it is incomplete. What exactly do you want? A direct quote that says “it is incomplete”? I am not saying it is not written by Guru Sahib. It is missing a lot of details which is why I called it incomplete. I have also written that had it been a poet’s composition it would have been complete which means I believe it is the work of Guru Sahib but you failed to read that statement. The question is not about its authenticity but completeness. Stay on topic.
==============================================================================================

Bijla singh ji

Now you have brought in a new question about Peer budhu shah . It is better you stay focussed on one point that is your earlier statement that bachitra Natak is not complete. Your fresh point is not relevant to the topic and i am not addressing
this. Start a new thread on this if you wish.

Bachitra natak starts with invocation to almighty and this forms substantial part of this composition. It ends with prayer to almighty wherein Guru ji thanks God for blessing him to write this account.

Then Guru sahib writes his next works are going to be incarnations i.e. Chaubis avtar and Chandi Charitras. This shows Guru sahib has written what he wanted to write in this composition.

Before you bring in frivolous questions about its incompleteness read it yourself and count the verses. You will find nothing is missing.

It seems you have not understood my point earlier. There are detractors of dasam Granth sahib who say that if Dasam Granth was written by Guru sahib why amrit sanchar of 1699 is not mentioned. They do not know that whole Dasam Granth was completed before 1699 AD. This remark was not directed at you.

If still in doubt about completeness of bachitra Natak, do not forget to check manuscripts of Dasam Granth sahib compiled under supervision of Guru sahib himself. This is called Hazuri Beer or anandpuri Beer. There is a second beer also compiled around 1698 Ad called Patna beer. Both have identical compositions.

So there is no doubt unless someone wants to create one.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Souls?
November 09, 2010 07:34PM
The topic is now locked.

Admin
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login