Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A Great Mystical Miracle from the life of Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh

Posted by Kulbir Singh 
Singh jeo, complete the thread please. 100 days break is more than enough. lol

Chota veer
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Bhai Sahib Kulbir Singh ji,
Please complete this incident I have been waiting for long time with evrybody else. Everytime you write three or four paragraph and leave us in middle its like episodes of some favorite program. You just cannot wait to to know next part and when the next episode is braodcasted you are excited that the suspense will break but with the regular TV episodes they have time commited but in this case we are just left waiting and wondering what happened next. eye rolling smiley
OK my request is to give us the timeline that on this date the next part will be written and next will be on this date then atleast we will wait for the date to arrive. Please tell us what happened next a very humble benti.
GK
Wahegurrooo.......
Wahegurujio...i am reminded of biggest murakh myself as barber, when i was told i am selfish for trying to keep pre-teen's daughter hair long, she expressed liking short hair from being left out at school (public school which i shifted her to from private school, due to clique issues from once best friends clique), siblings say i am selfish for wanting to keep daughter in Sikhi, when mother enabled us freedom, against Gursikhi father's knowledge, and will
...did ardas to Gurujio so daughter feel inspired to keep hair despite inconvenience/ hardship...that day teacher praised her beautiful, long hair...but i cut it under pressure...what a nightmare life has been for dishoring Gurujio's blessings to answer my ardas, as Bhai Sahibjio is attempting to go to aid of Bhai Dalip Singh...
moral of lesson learnt, limitless benefits of enduring hardship/ inconvenience is so much more that giving in to maya/ worldly pressure..Gurujio is yet so merciful towards me, and daughter, who has drifted so far away from Sikhi, and purity of mind...and Gurujio only knows what else...if any...lost parental rights to daughter too..
Bhul chuk muaf Gurujio.
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
ਜੇਤੀ ਸਿਰਠਿ ਉਪਾਈ ਵੇਖਾ ਵਿਣੁ ਕਰਮਾ ਕਿ ਮਿਲੈ ਲਈ ॥
Vaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa
Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!

Bhai Kulbir Singh Ji,

Its been more then one year ...we are still waiting !!!

Vaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa
Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!
PDL is in the process of being updated. Daas has located this gem:

[panjabdigilib.org]
Kirpa Karoh jee
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login