ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ques: gurmat maryada while on travel

Posted by anandkaur 
Wahegurujikakhalsa Wahegurujikifateh

I was interested to know maryada gursikhs follow while on travel especially in regards to not wearing shastars as I will be flying to India in near future.

1. Anything one has to do except ardaas for muaffi before boarding for not wearing shastars during air trip?and what to do in case when one gets shastar back,should reach home and do gurmat ishnan and ardaas and then wear shastars or can wear right away after getting it from authorities after doing ardaas.

2. What about to eat or drink while not wearing shastars?

3. If there is any maryada,is it same for children and adults?

I would request a link to the post if this has been answered in the past on forum as I tried to find but was unsuccessful.bhul chuk muaff ji

Wahegurujikakhalsa
Wahegurujikifateh ji
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

This is what daas was told by panj piare.

1. Do ardaas both before flying out and after landing.
2. Do not eat or drink anything unless you are back with your kakaar. Exception was given to people with medical condition like diabetes.
3. There was no distinction made for adult/child. However when they said only eat/drink if you are really sick or can't stay without food on a long journey due to medical conditions like diabetes. I guess children fall in the same category. But only guru sahib knows the real answer to this.
There is only one Gur-Maryada, I.e. is to keep all five Kakkars (Kashera, Karrah, Kirpan, Kanga and Keski) intact all the time.

One should strive to uphold that in all the circumstances.
Until today whenever this dass has traveled on air he has done so with his keerpan on.

If a Sikh is sincere in obedience to Satguroo, Satguroo will not let us down.
But the Sikh needs to have firm conviction on this matter, to keep their rehit.
The Godless white man who made these 'security rules' do not understand or comprehend the relationship value between a Sikh and Satguroo. He does not understand the value of loving obedience to the one we love.

And we consider obliging manmukhi made rules?

before traveling...
- Do extra Gurbani paath, before traveling
- Do sincere ardass to Satguroo the preserve our rehit

These new made rules of exception(mentioned above) never existed in Khalsa Rehit Maryada and are merely innovations of recent time.

Chota veer
Wahegurujikakhalsa Wahegurujikifateh Jio

Bahut dhanwad gursikha da dubidha dur Karn Lai ji

Wahegurujikakhalsa Wahegurujikifateh
bibek
November 22, 2016 12:41AM
Waheguru Ji ka khalsa waheguru Ji ki fateh
Dass ajeet Singh from Delhi

When I takes amrit first thindu from àmbala samagam 2014 August
Panj piare says to me- you eat food cooked by your mom because you are from a hindu family
But you can't eat food from outside and gurughar you can eat food cooked by your mom and singhs
But my question is a singh says to me - tuc inna behma bharma ch kyu phase rehnde ho guru nanak dev ji te musalmana de hath da banya hoya prashada vi shak lainde si tuc baham kyu karde ho?

Send me any answer to say to singh
Because i have no answer to reply
Please help me and send me answer

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh
Re: bibek
November 23, 2016 04:12PM
ajeetsinghkhalsa94 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Waheguru Ji ka khalsa waheguru Ji ki fateh
> Dass ajeet Singh from Delhi
>
> When I takes amrit first thindu from àmbala
> samagam 2014 August
> Panj piare says to me- you eat food cooked by your
> mom because you are from a hindu family
> But you can't eat food from outside and gurughar
> you can eat food cooked by your mom and singhs
> But my question is a singh says to me - tuc inna
> behma bharma ch kyu phase rehnde ho guru nanak dev
> ji te musalmana de hath da banya hoya prashada vi
> shak lainde si tuc baham kyu karde ho?
>
> Send me any answer to say to singh
> Because i have no answer to reply
> Please help me and send me answer
>
> Waheguru ji ka khalsa
>
> Waheguru ji ki fateh

Ask him which muslims house did guru ji eat from? Guru ji only ate from those that would become his sikhs, those that that had prem for guruji n would become gurujis sikhs. The only sakhi i know is that guru ji ate from bhai lalos house. Tell him guru ji did not eat at malik bhagos house, because malik bhago was a greedy evil person. So that means we should not eat from bad ppl. But since we r not antarjami, we can not tell who is good n who is bad. Therefore we only eat from ppl we know who r good, the singhs
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login