ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

my past identiy on this forum!

Posted by sikh.learner 
back my name was Harinder Singh and I used to post on this forum as harinder singh. this was and is great forum. I loved people like
bijla singh(who is like my real brother) and Inder Singh jee who is like my father and Kulbir Singh who is my elder brother too but needs some more bir ras and some paaths of Brahm Kavach and Satnaam jo purakh pachanai satnaam parmanai.

Right now my name in Jujhar Singh given to me by GREAT Punj of Budha Dal at Raqba.

NIHANG PUNJ CAN EVEN CHANGE NAME OF SINGH AMRITDHARIS.

I hope u like my present SIKH LEARNER as i want to be Nir-mala(without dirt) learner and not present fake nirmalas.

MAHAKAAL KILLS KAAL BY SHASTHAR which mostly is a KHANDA.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
All Panj Pyaare can change names during Amrit Sanchaar, this is not something special in Buddha Dal. In fact, at many Amrit Sanchars done at Jatha Smagams it is a regular occurrence to have an Abhilaakhi's name changed.

When the Panj Pyaare Sahibaan are tyaar bar tyaar rehitvaan, following Gurmat and they are in the presence of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee (Larreevar Saroop) then it makes no difference what Jathebandi they are from. All Panj are the same as long as Gurmat is being followed.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login