ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dashmesh Patshah's weapons, bow and arrows

Posted by eyesacademic 
I was just watching a war film and I remembered Dashmesh ji. Would you friends please share stories of the Greatest of all, the incomparable, the Mard Agamrhda?

Guru Dashmesh patshah ji was the bravest and strongest warrior ever lived. He was Ekroop with Akal Purakh and so there was no question of fear from anything and anyone. Such was the grace of my Paatshah that whichever jeev praani he blessed with an arrow shot actually benefited spiritually. His arrow had gold tips and that gold helped the survivors in material ways. My Paatshah, the Master of all the worlds was all merciful.

Would you friends please share your knowledge about his weapons and bows and arrows?
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
01042012 Dr Sukhpreet Singh Udhoke show on Shasta…: [youtu.be]
Guru Gobind singh sahib was unparalleled as an archer.In battle with Painda Khan, he let Painda Khan attack him first.
Painda Khan was also an expert fighter who had in mind that Guru sahib will let him attack first.He thought he would
finish job in that.

Painda Khan failed.Guru sahib let him attack second time also.He again failed. Guru sahib alerted him to be ready to face
the attack.He tried to run.Guru sahib sahib discharged his arrow not in straight line but at an angle to find his target
at right spot.Painde khan though covered in armour was killed.
very true eyesdynamic jeeo - it is said that when Guru sahib fired arrows at times they were so fast it would appear as if they are firing 5-10 arrows at a time consectively.

Mahraja Ranjit Singh in his raaj wanted Sikhs to find out if there is any old Sikh who had darshan of Guru Gobind Singh jee. This took some time and over a couple of months they found a Sikh who was very old around 90sh who had darshan of Guru jee, maharraj Ranjit SIngh did satkar of this old Sikh sat him down and asked him what was Dasm Patsha like as he had darshan. The old sikh described Dasm pita jee would normally sit with an arrow and when sanagtan came they would touch them with the arrow most of the time. The aura of Dasm patsha was so much that you couldn't get so close to maharaj, there something about them that was almost electric like. You couldnt stare at mahraj's eyes - but one day he said maharaj was resting and they had their eyes closed. This old sikhs said I decided that this was day i want to get close to maharaj and touch their feet, i rushed and grabed the charn of maharaaj and soon as i did that i went into a different world, my visions were something else completely different from this world. After some time dasm pita jee touched me and rasied me from their charn and said ?"Jaa sikhaa nihaal ho jaa" and from that day onwards he said this is my memory and that was i have been living on every single day, i go into that avstaha.. Such was the darshan of Tenth pita Guru Gobind Singh jee sacha patshaa - Any further learnings , welcome - please correct me if i am wrong, I'm sure other Gursikhs may have heard this story above.
ns44 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> very true eyesdynamic jeeo - it is said that when
> Guru sahib fired arrows at times they were so fast
> it would appear as if they are firing 5-10 arrows
> at a time consectively.
>
> Mahraja Ranjit Singh in his raaj wanted Sikhs to
> find out if there is any old Sikh who had darshan
> of Guru Gobind Singh jee. This took some time and
> over a couple of months they found a Sikh who was
> very old around 90sh who had darshan of Guru jee,
> maharraj Ranjit SIngh did satkar of this old Sikh
> sat him down and asked him what was Dasm Patsha
> like as he had darshan. The old sikh described
> Dasm pita jee would normally sit with an arrow and
> when sanagtan came they would touch them with the
> arrow most of the time. The aura of Dasm patsha
> was so much that you couldn't get so close to
> maharaj, there something about them that was
> almost electric like. You couldnt stare at
> mahraj's eyes - but one day he said maharaj was
> resting and they had their eyes closed. This old
> sikhs said I decided that this was day i want to
> get close to maharaj and touch their feet, i
> rushed and grabed the charn of maharaaj and soon
> as i did that i went into a different world, my
> visions were something else completely different
> from this world. After some time dasm pita jee
> touched me and rasied me from their charn and said
> ?"Jaa sikhaa nihaal ho jaa" and from that day
> onwards he said this is my memory and that was i
> have been living on every single day, i go into
> that avstaha.. Such was the darshan of Tenth pita
> Guru Gobind Singh jee sacha patshaa - Any further
> learnings , welcome - please correct me if i am
> wrong, I'm sure other Gursikhs may have heard this
> story above.

Yes! I have read this story in Bhai Vir Singh ji's writing somewhere. That old Gursikh also said that Guru Sahib had tall slim body and he had long arms. What must be his Jalal!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login