ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

ਸਿੱਖ ਫੁੱਲਵਾੜੀ – ਦਸੰਬਰ 1995

Posted by Vista 
A Veerjee sent me this article a long time ago, It was written by a Bibi Jee in a Gurmat Magazine. Parts of it also apply for Singhs as well.

Wake Up Call for my Sikh Mothers, Sisters & Daughters

- ਕੀ ਬੋਲੀਏ, ਕੀ ਆਖੀਏ -

ਜਿਨਾ ਬੀਬੀਆਂ ਮਾਤਾਵਾਂ ਨੇ ਸਵਾ ਸਵਾ ਮਣ ਦੇ ਪੀਸਣ ਪੀਸੈ, ਬੱਚੇ ਨੇਜਿਆਂ ਤੇ ਟੰਗਵਾਏ, ਟੋਟੇ ਕਰਵਾ ਕੇ ਝੋਲੀਆਂ’ਚ ਪੂਆਏ, ਗਲਾਂ’ਚ ਹਾਰ ਪੂਆਏ, ਸਿੱਖੀ ਸਿਦਕ ਪਿਆਰਿਆ, ਧਰਮ ਨਹੀਂ ਹਾਰਿਆ, ਤਿਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦੀ ਕਮਾਈ ਦਾ ਧਿਆਨ ਧਰ ਕੇ ਬੋਲੋ ਜੀ…ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ!

“Those women and mother who grinded 60 kg grinding stone, had their children hung on spears, cut into pieces and placed into their lap, had garlands of the dead bodies of their children around their necks, but loved their faith in Sikhi, didn’t give up their religion: remember their actions and say…Waheguru! “

ਜਿਨਾ ਬੀਬੀਆਂ ਮਾਤਾਵਾਂ ਨੇ ਸਵਾ ਸਵਾ ਮਣ ਦੇ ਪੀਸਣ ਪੀਸੈ,
ਜਿਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਬੀਬੀਆਂ ਨੇ ਸਵਾ ਸਵਾ ਮਨ ਪਾਊਡਰ ਥਪਿਆ, ਨੱਕ’ਚ ਕੋਕੇ ਪਾਏ, ਕੰਨ ਪੜਵਾਏ, ਭਰਵੱਟੇ ਮੁਨਾਏ, ਬੱਚਿਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਟੋਪੀ ਨੁਮਾ ਪਟਕੇ ਪੂਆਏ, ਬੱਚੇ ਟੀ.ਵੀ. ਮੂਹਰੇ ਬਿਠਾਏ, ਸਿੱਖੀ ਸਿਦਕ ਜਾਲਿਆ, ਧਰਮ ਨਹੀ ਪਾਲਿਆ, ਤਿਨਾਂ ਦੀ ਕਮਾਈ ਦਾ ਧਿਆਨ ਧਰਕ ਕੇ… ਕੀ ਬੋਲੀਏ?

“Those women slapped 60 kg of make-up powder on their face, put nose-studs in their nose, made holes in their ears, trimmed their eyebrows, put hats and Patke on their children, placed their children in front of the T.V., who burnt their faith in Sikhi, didn’t look after their religion: Remembering their actions… What should we say?”

ਸਿੱਖ ਫੁੱਲਵਾੜੀ – ਦਸੰਬਰ 1995

O my Sikh sisters!
Guru Jee has blessed us with the great gift
of giving birth and nurturing children into becoming great Sikhs!
Guru Jee has blessed us with the gift
of sharing wisdom and faith with the future generation!
Guru Jee has blessed us with the gift
of being the “consciousness of humanity” and being able to inspire change within a nation!

O my Sikh sisters!
Guru Jee blessed us with the complete form.
Guru Jee blessed us with a crown of the Dastaar.
Guru Jee blessed us with the priceless jewels of the Panj Kakkaar.

So,
Why are my sisters trimming their eyebrows?
Why are my sisters covering their face with make-up?
Why are my sisters wearing jewellery of Maya?

Dear Sisters,
Realise our Panj Kakkaar are your priceless jewellery
Realise our Kesh are the Divine wires that connect you to Naam
Realise our Roop is the Guru’s roop

If we sisters are strong in our Sikhi,
Then our Sikh brothers will keep strong
Then our children will become strong
Then the Sikh nation will be strong.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Vaheguru!!
This is sarcastic but quite funny:

ਜਿਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਬੀਬੀਆਂ ਨੇ ਸਵਾ ਸਵਾ ਮਨ ਪਾਊਡਰ ਥਪਿਆ, ਨੱਕ’ਚ ਕੋਕੇ ਪਾਏ, ਕੰਨ ਪੜਵਾਏ, ਭਰਵੱਟੇ ਮੁਨਾਏ, ਬੱਚਿਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਟੋਪੀ ਨੁਮਾ ਪਟਕੇ ਪੂਆਏ, ਬੱਚੇ ਟੀ.ਵੀ. ਮੂਹਰੇ ਬਿਠਾਏ, ਸਿੱਖੀ ਸਿਦਕ ਜਾਲਿਆ, ਧਰਮ ਨਹੀ ਪਾਲਿਆ, ਤਿਨਾਂ ਦੀ ਕਮਾਈ ਦਾ ਧਿਆਨ ਧਰਕ ਕੇ… ਕੀ ਬੋਲੀਏ?

Kulbir Singh
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login