ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

About Gyan Khand

Posted by eyesacademic 
About Gyan Khand
April 02, 2013 03:21AM
Respectfully,
I have a few doubts which I put before you for clarifications. We find that Siddhas are located in Gyan Khand as per:
ਕੇਤੇ ਸਿਧ ਬੁਧ ਨਾਥ ਕੇਤੇ ਕੇਤੇ ਦੇਵੀ ਵੇਸ ॥

But in the next Khand Saram Khand it is said that the divine faculty of Siddhas, known as Suddha is created in Saram Khand:
ਤਿਥੈ ਘੜੀਐ ਸੁਰਾ ਸਿਧਾ ਕੀ ਸੁਧਿ ॥੩੬॥
So what is the meaning of this. Do Siddhas have access to Saram Khand?

And in Gyan Khand we also read the line:
ਕੇਤੀਆ ਕਰਮ ਭੂਮੀ ਮੇਰ ਕੇਤੇ ਕੇਤੇ ਧੂ ਉਪਦੇਸ ॥

Does this mean that Bhagat Dhruv also in Gyan Khand only and does not have access to higher khands?
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: About Gyan Khand
April 03, 2013 09:33PM
Anybody?
April 04, 2013 06:59AM
As per Gurmukhs like Pandit Kartar Singh jee Dakha, the Sidhas in Gyan Khand are ordinary Sidhas and the ones in Sharam Khand are highly spiritually elevated Sidhas. Same thing with Sur (Devtas). They reside mostly in Dharam Khand i.e. in Swarag but some topnotch Devtas reside in Sharam Khand as well. Whatever Gurbani says is eternal Sach.

Kulbir Singh
April 04, 2013 08:41AM
Dhannvaad Kulbir Singh ji,
Sach hai jo Gurbani kehndi hai oh sach hai. These are mystical things and not everything can be explained in words openly. Thank you for you input.

Earlier I was thinking that perhaps in meditation sometimes the surat of Siddhas elevate to higher khands and stays there for a while and their 'Suddha' gets manifested or jagrit.
April 06, 2013 11:42PM
wahe guru ji ka khalsa wahe guru ji ki fateh.. ___/ \____

i have heard about "gyan khand " and "karam khand " and "dharma khand " but have no idea of what they are .. sad smiley nor of what kulbir veerji and eyesacedemic are talking about but i'm curious to know and at least try to go deep into the meaning of those lines of "japji sahib ji.."..

i would highly appreciate if anyone can xplain a little about "gyan ,karma,and dharma khand"... smiling smiley

many many thanks in advance..!!

bhul chuk maaf..
April 07, 2013 03:15AM
Some of them say that these KHANDS are different states of elevation of mind; while others especially Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Ji has wriiten in literature that these are actual places, available in the universe.
April 07, 2013 01:18PM
waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh ____/\____

thank u MB singh ji !!!!

exciting to know all about gurmat --and as much as i gotta know --knowledge has NO end .

but if u know much more about it --plzz...let me know too..

bhul chuk maaf
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login