ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Jab Tak Sooraj Chaand Rahega! Khalsa Tera Naam Rahega!

Posted by Mehtab Singh 
Taken from Facebook page of Bhai Jarnail Singh Journalist.

Singhs from Mathana Village. 1 o' clock simran starts. 3 o' clock nitnem. All Singhs, Singhnia, kids tie dastaar on their heads. A few months back they have not even heard of Sikhi. Amazing. They love shastar and eager to learn Gatka. Very soon more will be ready to embrace Sikhi.

Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Everyone who sees this, please roar out a jakaara in support of our beloved brothers and sisters and their victory over dushts who had to apologize!

I will start...

BOLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NIHAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT SRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AKAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wonderful!!
BOOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NIHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT SREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!
Vaheguroooo!!! Boleyy Soo Nihaall Sat Shree Akaall!!! Wonderful wonderful news!! Their struggle and an unbroken bharosa on Guroo Saahib brought so much phall.. This just made my day!
Vaheguru jee!

May Guru Sahib do more kirpa and keep doing Rakhiya of his Nirmal Panth!

Preetam Singh
Sangat should send the bibian there 10 or so sewing machines and teach them how to make kacheray and bana and a couple mistri can go from punjab to teach the Singhs how to make shashtar or kakaars. It will be a nice new profession for them and a world of improvement from their precious janams kirth! Dhan Gursikhi!
This is encouraging news. Whereas everyone's efforts played a role to settle this issue, according to confirmed sources Bhai Baldev Sirsa from Sri Amritsar played greater role by having political pressure on govt. administration in the area. Eventually Guru Sahib helped above all.

Million thanks to every Sikh who are touched by these new Gurbhais and did not rest until some conclusion.

Bhai Bhagatjot Singh Jio,

As you know many projects are underway let's see how we can contribute.

With Regards,
Jasjit Singh
Boley So Nihaal Sat Sri Akaal !

ਜਿਸ ਦਾ ਸਾਹਿਬੁ ਡਾਢਾ ਹੋਇ ॥
ਤਿਸ ਨੋ ਮਾਰਿ ਨ ਸਾਕੈ ਕੋਇ ॥

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
Boley So Nihaal Sat Sri Akaal !

Waheguru
This is indeed good news and hopefully the entire village comes in Sikhi fold. I am curious to know more details about the smagam that was held there. How was it arranged? Why that area particularly? Was parchaar done in Hindi? Is there a plan to hold similar smagams in other areas/states? Has any system of providing dasvandh been setup so these Sikhs could have better education, Sikhi literature etc.? Please provide the details if anyone knows.
According to sources in India, Singhs from Jatha arranged Amrit Sinchaar at this place and a lot of Kala occurred during the Amrit Sinchaar. Some really very blessed souls took Amrit. There is a plan to do another Amrit Sinchaar shortly but I don't have any dates.

Kulbir Singh
Bhai Bijla Singh Jio,

This is what Daas heard and I will write in very short.

How was it arranged?
There were few Sikhs in surrounding area who had Amrit Chhak from Sri Akal Takhat Sahib Couple of years ago. I believe they influenced new comers to have Amrit Chhak too. Someone mentioned these new comers to seek Amrit Sanchaar from AKJ. These new guys never heard of AKJ so they enquired about Jatha thru local contacts. After gathering basic information they approached Jatha Singhs in Punjab to arrange Amrit Sanchaar. Few Singh’s (4-5) from Punjab went there to find out who these people are and what their situation and needs are. This Jatha stayed there for few days and explained the meaning of Amrit, Kakkars and other Rehats including Roti Beti di Saanjh.
With this initial background about Sikhi and Rehats villagers became more desperate to have Amrit Sanchaar soon. Singhs came back to Punjab and discussed with other Singhs. After hearing the situation Sangat approved Amrit Sanchaar Smagam there and about 70 Singh Singhnian from Punjab, Delhi, Jabalpur and other area went there in January of this year for Smagam.
Original numbers of Amrit Abhilakhis were about 175 but Yadavs of the area threatened many and some out of scare changed their mind.
Finally about 85 pranis got selected for Amrit di Daat in Amrit Sanchaar.

Why that area particularly?
It was not a planned area but I would say only Guru Sahib knows the exact reason for picking up these Sikhs.

Was parchaar done in Hindi?
Singhs went there initially to find out the situation explained Sikhi and Rehats in Hindi.

Is there a plan to hold similar Smagam in other areas/states?
There is going to be another Amrit Sanchaar Smagam in June of this year and may be in surrounding area later.

Has any system of providing dasvandh been setup so these Sikhs could have better education, Sikhi literature etc.?
At the moment Singhs are sending Dasvandh by conventional means but soon there will better system to send Dasvandh for many different tasks. Some literature available in Hindi is already distributed to these Sikhs but more needed.

At the moment tasks for this village are:
Constructing a Gurudwara for these Sikhs – UK Sangat took the seva of building, local Sikhs provided the land.
3 hand pumps were to installed – US Sangat took the seva
Literature in Hindi – Punjab Sangat took the seva but more seva needed
Arranging another Amrit Sanchaar and Kakkars - U.S. Sangat took the finance seva
Arranging visit of Sri Harmandir Sahib for almost 100 Sikhs of this area – Phagwara Sangat took the seva
Arranging wheat grain for these Sikhs (as Yadavs stopped lending them) – Punjab Sangat took seva
Training for Gatka – Punjab Sangat took seva
Granthi/Kirtani Singh – US Sangat is considering to take this seva as well
Sarabloh bhanday/Shashtar s seva – This seva is open
School/college education for needy children – This funding seva is open

Best of all, these Singhs are asking your Sangat please visit them next time go to India.

Daas is very surprised by overwhelemed response from Sangat to take any seva and should continue. Looks like Guru Sahib pre-planned this. Not to mention most of them keep strict dietary bibek and some even Sarabloh bibek. Daas is excited to eat Langer cooked by this new young Khalsa.

Bhul Chuk di Khima. Sorry for typing in rush.

With Regards,
Jasjit Singh
Thanks for the wonderful information, Bhai Jasjit Singh jeeo. We are very glad to hear that the US Sangat is doing so much to help out these new Sikhs.

More than ever before, I believe that the most important thing to do is to provide some good Gurmat literature in Hindi for crores of potential Sikh candidates of the future. Translation of Bhai Sahib jee's books in Hindi is more important than English or any other langauge.

Kulbir Singh
ਤਿਨਧੰਨੁਜਣੇਦੀਮਾਉਆਏਸਫਲੁਸੇ ॥੨॥
Blessed are the mothers who gave birth to them, and fruitful is their coming into the world!

Bole So Nihaal -- Sat Sri Akaal!!

Sukhmani Kaur
Bhai Sahib Jio,

Daas strongly agree with your thought. More Gurmat literature is needed in Hindi than any other language.

Daas came to know that before these Singhs made decision to become Amritdhari they heard Bhagat Ravidaas's Jee Baani from someone and they were touched greatly by this piece of Gurbani. No wonder why Gurbani is boundary less. Kotan Kot Shukar to Sri Guru Jee for giving us this Khazana in this dark age of Kaljug.

With Regards,
Jasjit Singh
Thank you for the information. AKJ should consider organizing smagams and sending Singhs to do parchaar in other areas (nearby and far) since there is a great potential in so-called lower caste adopting Sikhi. How can one contribute dasvandh for support?
Bhai Bijla Singh Jio,

At the moment you can send your contribution to Bhai Satnam Singh Jee Phagwara (In bottom picture standing on right side to Bhai Jarnail Singh Jee) by western union or by hand. They are leaving Mathana Village back to Punjab. We are going to have conversation with him soon for fresh situation, I can mention your name if you want. Or in U.S. you can contact Bhai Malkiat Singh Seattle - (253) 682-9337.

With Regards,
Jasjit Singh
She is the cutest and sweetest creation of Akaal Purakh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vaheguru!

That Bachee is so adorable.

I was just thinking that you can't even tell that these Singhs are from any "low caste" because they just look like Khalsa. What an amazing thing that Guru Sahib has done that by taking Amrit, all jaat paat is erased and all become Khalsa brothers and sisters.

Guru Sahib is dhan!

Preetam Singh
Those who get to do hands on seva of these new gursikhs are so fortunate!!! Vaheguroo!!
Thank you Bhai Sahib. I will contact the Singhs you mentioned.
Khalsa Akal Purukh ki Fauj
Pragtyo Pratam Ki Mauj

Every time I look at these photos and message, I just fee great,Waheguru, and get inspired to do more simran, more path.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login