ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A consistent Amrit Vela

Posted by KaurUK 
Re: A consistent Amrit Vela
June 10, 2013 07:31AM
Coming from a background of similar kala a. ideology to experiencing bliss of Gursikhi after taking Khandey Batey Ki Pahul, I thus do daily for all
to receive His Kirpa....so the likes of Tejwant Singh will understand what a heavy karma he has loaded himself with his careless remarks to Bhai Kulbir Singh, and other Gems of this forum...
bhul chuk muaf Waheguru atey Guru Pyareo
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
ks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Coming from a background of similar kala a.
> ideology to experiencing bliss of Gursikhi after
> taking Khandey Batey Ki Pahul, I thus do daily for
> all
> to receive His Kirpa....so the likes of Tejwant
> Singh will understand what a heavy karma he has
> loaded himself with his careless remarks to Bhai
> Kulbir Singh, and other Gems of this forum...
> bhul chuk muaf Waheguru atey Guru Pyareo
> Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
> Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

========================================================================================================
I may mention here that Bhai sahib having taken kala afghana pahul does not believe in reincarnation and thus karma is irrelevant. If one does not believe in reincarnation, obviously they do not believe in such entity called soul. Many of them say that openly. Obviously if there is no soul , gurbani has no effect. This they call scientific interpretation of sikhism.Basically they are not aware of science a bit. Science says energy can neither be created nor destroyed. What about electrical energy in us? That cann't be destroyed whereas chemical energy is destroyed when we leave our chola. But this is beyond comprehension of these 10 grade missionaries who arfe bent upon presenting sikhi as a scientific religion without knowing basics of science. Moorakh ko samjhao ----.
ATejwant Singh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Guru Fateh to all,
>
> @eyeacadamic ji,
>
> You write:
>
>> ਤੇਜਵੰਤ uncle ji,
>> Please ਏਸ ਸਲੋਕ ਦੇ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਮੁਤਾਬਿਕ ਕੀ ਅਰਥ ਬਣਦੇ ਹਨ , ਦੱਸਿਓ ਜੀ :
>>
>> ਫਰੀਦਾ ਪਿਛਲ ਰਾਤਿ ਨ ਜਾਗਿਓਹਿ ਜੀਵਦੜੋ ਮੁਇਓਹਿ ॥
>> ਜੇ ਤੈ ਰਬੁ ਵਿਸਾਰਿਆ ਤ ਰਬਿ ਨ ਵਿਸਰਿਓਹਿ ॥੧੦੭॥
>
> Please share your own understanding of the Shabad as I requested to all who post any Shabad here, then only I can pitch in.

ਕਿਉਂ ਜੀ , ਤੁਸੀਂ ਕਿਉਂ ਪਹਿਲਾਂ 'ਪਿਚ' ਨਾ ਕਰੋਂ ?

ਇਸ uncle ji ਕਿਹੋ ਜਿਹੇ ਨੇ, ਕੋਈ ਗੱਲ ਪੁੱਛ ਲਵੋ, ਬਈ ਇਹਨਾਂ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਦੀਆਂ ਤੁਕਾਂ ਦਾ ਕੀ ਅਰਥ ਹੈ , ਤਾਂ ਜੁਆਬ ਮਿਲਦਾ ਹੈ ਮੈਂ ਬਾਅਦ ਵਿਚ ਦੱਸੂੰ ਪਹਿਲਾਂ ਤੂੰ ਦੱਸ !

ਤਾਂਕਿ ਕਿਤੇ ਮੈਂ ਗਲਤ ਨਾ ਸਾਬਿਤ ਹੋ ਜਾਵਾਂ .

ਅਤੇਜਵੰਤ uncle ji ਜੀ ਜੇ ਇਸ ਸਰਲ ਜੇਹੇ ਸਲੋਕ ਦੇ ਅਰਥ ਨਹੀਂ ਪਤਾ ਤੇ ਫੇਰ ਐਵੇਂ ਗਿਆਨ ਗੋਸ਼ਟੀ ਦਾ ਡਰਾਮਾ ਕਿਉਂ ਕਰ ਰਹੇ ਹੋਂ ?

ਐਵੇਂ ਨੀਵੀਆਂ ਗੱਲਾਂ.

>
>I am still waiting for your understanding of the other Shabad that you are supposed to share with us. Will wait for both.
>

ਕਰੀ ਜਾਓ . ਹੁਣ ਥੋਡਾ ਪਾਜ ਉਗੜ ਗਿਆ ਹੈ . ਸਾਨੂੰ ਪਤਾ ਲੱਗ ਗਿਆ ਥੋਡੀਆ ਬਿਰਤੀਆਂ ਅਤੇ ਨੀਤਾਂ ਦਾ .
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login