ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Todays Akhand Paath Bhog experience

Posted by Sukhdeep Singh 
Ek Oankaaaaaaaaaaar waters each leaf
Saloks empower the inner flower with unshakeable belief
Mundavani, seal of Gurbani destroys all grief
Atarh das bees, the flower seems diseased and deceased.
Raag mala creates a gateway to five little thieves.

ਆਵਹੁ ਸਿਖ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਕੇ ਪਿਆਰਿਹੋ ਗਾਵਹੁ ਸਚੀ ਬਾਣੀ ॥!!!!
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Vaheguro!

Amazing Poem, a diseased flower indeed
Very Nice!
Sukhdeep Singh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ek Oankaaaaaaaaaaar waters each leaf
> Saloks empower the inner flower with unshakeable
> belief
> Mundavani, seal of Gurbani destroys all grief
> Atarh das bees, the flower seems diseased and
> deceased.
> Raag mala creates a gateway to five little
> thieves.

>
>
>
> ਆਵਹੁ ਸਿਖ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ
> ਕੇ ਪਿਆਰਿਹੋ ਗਾਵਹੁ
> ਸਚੀ ਬਾਣੀ ॥!!!!

Seriously?
MY FAVOURITE POEM OF ALL TIME!!
So Sukhdeep Singh jee - you sat at the beginning of the Akhand paaht and sat at the end, shame you couldn't take the time out to listen to all of the gurbani in between. Such is the busy lives we lead.
Forgive my ignorance but shouldn't we be a bit sensitive towards the beliefs of even those who we don't agree with? Its one thing to disagree on something, but something else to make a mockery out of it.

SatGuru Patshah ji sumat bakshan
Mehtab Singh Ji I dont have any problems making a mockery out of KACHI BANI. If people are hurt then its too bad. I am hurt such things are recited in the holy house of my GUru.

SatGuru Patshah ji sumat bakshan!

So Sukhdeep Singh jee - you sat at the beginning of the Akhand paaht and sat at the end, shame you couldn't take the time out to listen to all of the gurbani in between. Such is the busy lives we lead.

Manmandir SIngh Ji, when I went to the Gurdwara the pati singhs were reciting the saloks of Sri GUru Tegh Bahadur Sahib Ji. During this recitation I felt like I was on a boat swiming across this ocean of maya. During Mundavani I felt like the waves no longer had any strong tide. But then Raag Mala came and I felt like the boat completely sunk Fortunately , sachi Bani ( Sri Japji Sahib) was recited afterwards and I felt like the inner plant was being rejuvinated. My life is not busy or hectic. I could not listen to the Paath from the beginning because I was coming from out of town.

In the future may Guru JI allow me to keep stronger guard on this inner plant. The ending of an AKhand Paath one can just feel the cream being churned. At the end of Mundavani the butter becomes complete, but unfortunately some people like to throw salt all over this purified butter. The puratan rehatnamey are clear one should do Bhog at Mundavani regardless of whether you believe in Raag Mala or not. Bhog ends at Mundavani. End of story.
awesome poem

Forgive my ignorance but shouldn't we be a bit sensitive towards the beliefs of even those who we don't agree with?

I think that only applies when Iqbal Singh and Harnam Singh Dhumma make statements and "unity" card is emotionally played.
Sukhdeep Singh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mehtab Singh Ji I dont have any problems making a
> mockery out of KACHI BANI. If people are hurt then
> its too bad. I am hurt such things are recited in
> the holy house of my GUru.
>
> SatGuru Patshah ji sumat bakshan!

I would like to see you approach Sant Giani Gurbachan Singh and repeat those lines. You will have to come and back and change your soiled Kachhera.

Shameful.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.