ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

URGENT VICHAAR NEEDED ...which place is this??

Posted by tvaprasad 
In Yesterday's Sunday Samagam, two bajurgs did the kirtan sewa. What kirpaa they had smiling smiley
One of them did the sewa of this shabad:-
ਸੂਹੀ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥
ਸੂਖ ਮਹਲ ਜਾ ਕੇ ਊਚ ਦੁਆਰੇ ॥
ਤਾ ਮਹਿ ਵਾਸਹਿ ਭਗਤ ਪਿਆਰੇ ॥੧॥
ਸਹਜ ਕਥਾ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਕੀ ਅਤਿ ਮੀਠੀ ॥
ਵਿਰਲੈ ਕਾਹੂ ਨੇਤ੍ਰਹੁ ਡੀਠੀ ॥੧॥ Rahao॥
ਤਹ ਗੀਤ ਨਾਦ ਅਖਾਰੇ ਸੰਗਾ ॥
ਊਹਾ ਸੰਤ ਕਰਹਿ ਹਰਿ ਰੰਗਾ ॥੨॥
ਤਹ ਮਰਣੁ ਨ ਜੀਵਣੁ ਸੋਗੁ ਨ ਹਰਖਾ ॥
ਸਾਚ ਨਾਮ ਕੀ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਵਰਖਾ ॥੩॥
ਗੁਹਜ ਕਥਾ ਇਹ ਗੁਰ ਤੇ ਜਾਣੀ ॥
ਨਾਨਕੁ ਬੋਲੈ ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਬਾਣੀ ॥੪॥੬॥੧੨॥

Firstly i thought "ਮਹਲ" used in this shabad was "SATSANGAT" where BHAGAT and SANT JAN, jap naam and so maharaj has also added "ਸਾਚ ਨਾਮ ਕੀ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਵਰਖਾ" in it.
And then to surprise a Singh seating with them read this following parmaan :-

ਬੇਗਮ ਪੁਰਾ ਸਹਰ ਕੋ ਨਾਉ ॥
ਦੂਖੁ ਅੰਦੋਹੁ ਨਹੀ ਤਿਹਿ ਠਾਉ ॥
ਨਾਂ ਤਸਵੀਸ ਖਿਰਾਜੁ ਨ ਮਾਲੁ ॥
ਖਉਫੁ ਨ ਖਤਾ ਨ ਤਰਸੁ ਜਵਾਲੁ ॥੧॥
Now this a Bhagat Ravidaas Ji's Shabad depicting the picture of SACHKHAND...then i realised this "ਮਹਲ" in the first shabad may any KHAND or may be SACHKHAND itself.
Please if someone can do more detailed vichaar on this shabad.

Now the second bajurg did kirtan sewa and again i went into deep thoughts. They did sewa of this shabad :-
ਗਉੜੀ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥
ਅਗਮ ਰੂਪ ਕਾ ਮਨ ਮਹਿ ਥਾਨਾ ॥
ਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ਕਿਨੈ ਵਿਰਲੈ ਜਾਨਾ ॥੧॥
ਸਹਜ ਕਥਾ ਕੇ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਕੁੰਟਾ
ਜਿਸਹਿ ਪਰਾਪਤਿ ਤਿਸੁ ਲੈ ਭੁੰਚਾ ॥੧॥ Rahao॥
ਅਨਹਤ ਬਾਣੀ ਥਾਨੁ ਨਿਰਾਲਾ ॥
ਤਾ ਕੀ ਧੁਨਿ ਮੋਹੇ ਗੋਪਾਲਾ ॥੨॥
ਤਹ ਸਹਜ ਅਖਾਰੇ ਅਨੇਕ ਅਨੰਤਾ ॥
ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਕੇ ਸੰਗੀ ਸੰਤਾ ॥੩॥
ਹਰਖ ਅਨੰਤ ਸੋਗ ਨਹੀ ਬੀਆ ॥
ਸੋ ਘਰੁ ਗੁਰਿ ਨਾਨਕ ਕਉ ਦੀਆ ॥੪॥੩੫॥੧੦੪॥
Now what is "ਘਰੁ" in this shabad ..is it any PLACE like SATSANGAT or KHAND or instead "BAKSHISH" of Akaal purakh waheguroo jee on Dhan Guroo Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj and his Sikhs ...??

please please do vichaar on these two shabads.
thank you

Ravinder Singh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Bhai Sahib jee has written that within Sachkhand there is a Mahal (palace) of Vaheguru where Darbar is held. The following Pankiti in the Begumpura Shabad alludes to this Mahal:

ਤਿਉ ਤਿਉ ਸੈਲ ਕਰਹਿ ਜਿਉ ਭਾਵੈ ॥
ਮਹਰਮ ਮਹਲ ਨ ਕੋ ਅਟਕਾਵੈ ॥

(They cruise around as they wish and no one stops them from going to the Mahal of Mahram (Vaheguru))

Apparently, there are Mahals of Bhagats as well in Sachkhand. The Shabad clearly mentions these Mahals:

ਸੂਖ ਮਹਲ ਜਾ ਕੇ ਊਚ ਦੁਆਰੇ ॥
ਤਾ ਮਹਿ ਵਾਸਹਿ ਭਗਤ ਪਿਆਰੇ ॥੧॥

The Ghar mentioned in the second Shabad too seems to be the abode of Bhagats in Sachkhand.

What Vichaar can be done on Sachkhand? We just need to believe in its existence and do Kamaaee in this world so that we may settle in there after leaving this world.

Kulbir Singh
waheguroojeekaakhalsaa
waheguroojeekeefatehjee smiling smiley
thank you for the reply and explaining it Bhai sahib ji. In Kirtan itself i got the answers...but still i was confused.

Now, "ਮਹਲ" in the shabad is the Mahals of Bhagats in Sachkhand and apart from that there is a Mahal (palace) of Waheguroo ji where his Darbar is held. And "ਘਰੁ" mentioned in the second Shabad may be the abode of Bhagat Jan there.

(Anyways Bhai sahib ji, its so good na ki..kirtanis stick'd to the common subject. Vichar karan vich v aasani rehdi hai ...Its so uncommon these days!)

For better understanding of Sachkhand, i should better read Bhai Sahib Ji's anmol book "Sachkhand Darshan". That will surely clear out everything..isnt it!

Ravinder Singh
From Gurbani i think one can learn that every thing is within Human Body.There is no separate place,,Abode or dwelling place for
Parbraham/Parmesar or Sati GuR other than Human Body itself.
In this context one can look at a quote as
"Jo Brahmande Soee Pinde Jo Khoje so Paavae"

There are other quotes where in one gets to know that this human body itself is refered as Hari Mandir.'
And this is finally confirmed as
"Nanak Ke Ghari Kewal Naamu"
GHARu is the reference for the dwelling place within body where GuRoo resides..

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Daas

Prakash.S.Bagga
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login