Advanced

Gurmat Parshada

Posted by Amritvela 
Re: Gurmat Parshada
July 13, 2011 03:04PM
Vista Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How about no Gheeo on prashadey! hahaa

why didn't u say that when u came to toronto this year vista jee???
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
July 13, 2011 09:54PM
Vista jee is only offering that suggestion because he cannot make parshaday. Gheyo should be abundantly applied as per gurmat maryada.

After reading this thread I consulted with my ustaad of parshaday (Mata Jee) and ustaad jee being overcome with bir ras remarked that those who chopar the way that is shown in the second picture need to be retaught parshada vidhya. Puraatan manuscripts very clearly show the first way as the correct way to chopar parshaday and it is causing dubidya for people to chopar the way in the second picture.

Guroo sahib kirpa karn, may the correct maryada be brought back and the nindaks be brought to justice.
July 14, 2011 12:44AM

After reading this thread I consulted with my ustaad of parshaday (Mata Jee) and ustaad jee being overcome with bir ras remarked that those who chopar the way that is shown in the second picture need to be retaught parshada vidhya. Puraatan manuscripts very clearly show the first way as the correct way to chopar parshaday and it is causing dubidya for people to chopar the way in the second picture.

Is this a joke? Since when did the panth have a maryada on buttering the parshaday? What manuscripts show clearly which side to butter? Is there any proof from Gurbani, Vaars/Kabits or Janamsakhis? How does this increase anyone’s jeevan? Many of the Gurus were from Majha area so were they all wrong? In the end, it doesn’t matter. People from Majha, Doaba and Malwa have their own customs and way of doing things. One can call their method to be correct but to call it Gurmat is simply ridiculous. There is a maryada on how the langar should be made but nothing on which side to butter.
July 14, 2011 12:50AM
Bhai preetam Singh jee, does the video show gheo being applied to the right side?
July 14, 2011 04:33AM
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ,ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ, ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਜੀਓ,ਲਗਦਾ ਫੋਰਮ ਤੇ ਪਰਸ਼ਾਦਾ ਚੋਪੜ ਜੰਗ ਲੰਬੀ ਚੱਲਣ ਦੀ ਉਮੀਦ ਹੈ!ਗੁਰਸਿਖਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਬੇਨਤੀ ਹੈ ਆਪਣੀ-ਆਪਣੀ ਧਿਰ ਸਾਰੇ ਹੁਣ ਹੀ ਸਪੱਸ਼ਟ ਕਰ ਦੇਣ ਤਾਂ ਜੋ ਬਾਦ ਵਿਚ ਨਤੀਜਾ ਆਉਣ ਤੇ ਇਨਾਮਾਂ ਦੀ ਵੰਡ ਠੀਕ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਰ ਹੋ ਸਕੇ ਜੀ! ਹਾ ਹਾ ਹਾ
July 14, 2011 05:58AM
Preetam Singh
Guroo sahib kirpa karn, may the correct maryada be brought back and the nindaks be brought to justice.

Take that veers ms514, Kulbir Singh, rsingh, gsingh, Tejasv, asingh95 and Bijla Singh Jeeo!! tongue sticking out smiley
July 14, 2011 06:50AM
relax bijla singh. everyone is jokin only.

the second parshada chopad is the right way.
July 14, 2011 10:12AM
I was not angry or under stress when I wrote my last post.

This doesn’t sound like a joke to me.
July 14, 2011 10:18AM
Uh - oh! I should have been clearer in my original post that this post should be read with a pinch of salt and with a sense of humour. It wasn't supposed to cause high blood pressures but to stop injustices being done with parshaday in Langar - hehe!

I'm glad to see the right side of parshada is winning as shown in exhibit A. Go Gurmat parshada!!!
July 14, 2011 07:25PM
Bijla Singh jeeo, since I know Preetam Singh personally and we were discussing (and laughing) this thread this morning, I can guarantee that he was joking. My whole thread of course was meant to be a joke. Sorry if it gave anyone wrong impression.

Kulbir Singh
July 15, 2011 04:01AM
ਲਗਦਾ ਜੀ ਹੁਣ ਇਨਾਮਾਂ ਦਿ ਵੰਡ ਇਸ ਥਰੈਡ ਤੇ ਛੇਤੀ ਹੋਣ ਵਾਲੀ ਹੈ!ਕੋਈ ਵੀ ਸਜਣ ਉਰੇ ਪਰੇ ਨਾ ਹੋਇਓ ਨਹੀਂ ਤਾਂ ਇਨਾਮ ਵੰਡ ਸਮਰੋਹ ਤੋਂ ਵਾਂਝੇ ਰਹਿ ਜਾਓਂਗੇ! ਹਾ ਹਾ ਹਾ
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login