ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Those who don't read Ragmala are Manmukhs

Posted by News 
Below is a bad news for Sikhs. The Jathedars are adept in creating new controversys for Sikhs. They don't want the Sikhs to rest in peace.

This person should look at his personal character before giving out foolish Hukams to the Sangat.

Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Below is a translation of the above Press Release by Giani Iqbal Singh.

Those who don't believe in Raagmala are Manmathees: Giani Iqbal Singh

Amritsar, 19 August (Sukhvinderjit Singh Bahoro): Singh Sahib Giani Iqbal Singh the jathedar of Takhat Siri Patna Sahib, while making the issue of Raagmala public, has released a Hukamnama which gives order to the Sikh Sangats to take away the Saroops of Siri Guru Granth Sahib jee from such Gurdwara Sahibs where Raagmala is not read. Giani Iqbal Singh the jathedar of Takhat Siri Patna Sahib in a statement said that at Takhat Siri Patna Sahib a special meeting of Punj Pyare was held and it was unanimously decided that in Gurdwaras where Raagmala is not read, the Sacred Saroops of Siri Guru Granth Sahib jee should be taken away from there.
vaheguroo jeeo

daas was pro raag mala a few years back (right now....in the grey), and i must say the folks who do read raag mala are quiet keen on rubbing this fact in the faces of the singhs who dont do raagmala paath.

and i must say, i have seen myself that the singhs that dont read raagmala, dont really rub it in ppls faces and neither do they use terms as "manmukhs" for raagmala readers

i respect both sides for their voiced opinions but to go calling the other a "manmukh" is out of question.

that's one thing that i respect for all the anti raagmala singhs

where's the mutual respect ?
Only such Hukams from Takhat Sahibaan, that are in accordance to Gurmat, should be obeyed. Giani Iqbal Singh has no right to issue a Hukam to whole Sikh Panth in his capacity. Before issuing such important Hukam, even Siri Akal Takhat Sahib must consult all Sikh organizations and scholars and then issue an order.

If tomorrow some Nihungs take control of Siri Akal Takhat Sahib and order everyone to drink Bhang, Sikhs are under no obligation to obey such Manmati hukam.

This is not how the Raagmala issue will be resolved. This issue is centuries old and must be resolved amicably and not by using the Aurangzebi way. Such Aurangzebi hukams have no significance for Bir Khalsa of Siri Guru Gobind Singh jee.

Kulbir Singh
This reminds me of a sakhi about Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale. Please correct me wherever I may be wrong. I think it was Sant jee's nephew (I forgot the name, was it Jasbir Singh Rode or some other name?). Back then the maryada at Siri Akaal Takht Sahib was not to read Raagmala. Sant Ji's nephew made one Singh (who was reciting Akhand Paath or maybe Sehej Paath...please correct me) recite Raagmala at gunpoint. Sant Ji was very much agitated by this and slapped his nephew in sangat. He was bent upon maintaining unity in the Khalsa Panth and couldn't bear such a clash among GurSikhs based on differences in maryada. This is the kind of aagoo we need today. Please correct the story wherever wrong.

Sant Baba Kartar Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale had so much GurSikh piyaar for Bhai Jeevan Singh ji. They also knew well about each other's maryada. When such Brahmgiyani Gurmukh piyaare did not label each other as "manmukh", who else has such an authority?

bhull chukk maaf, menu aap nu kakh ni aunda, hallay sikhee janna

- Mehtab Singh
This is ridiculous! What an absurd statement.

As ridiculously as this may sound, if Singhs who don't believe in Raagmala are manmateeay, what was he doing present himself at Jathedhar Bhai Surat Singh ji's (Pooran ji) bhog at Manji sahib diwan hall?

Hopefully this "hukamnama" falls on deaf ears and love and respect remains on a panthik level between Sikhs.
Another issue kicked off. Bad for the Kaum. There was absolutely no need for it.
Wonder if it's politically driven.

Singho/ bhenjio there is lot of responsibilty on each of us. Not sure when will kaum
start bouncing back, loong time it's just struggling with controversies only.

Bhul Chuk Maaf !!
As long as Sikhs are distracted by issues like Ragmala, Dasam Granth they will not focus on real issues which are so important for the Panth such as:

-increasing influence of Gurudoms increasing at the expense of the Sikh Panth.
-punishing those responsible for atrocities against the Sikhs since 1984.
-exploitation of Punjab by the center.
-apostasy amongst Sikh youth.

People like Giani Iqbal Singh, Darshan Ragi are part of Anti Sikh forces so Sikhs can remain divided and distracted from real issues. They use their knowledge and influence in dividing the Panth by creating controversies instead of promoting unity.
HJ Singh, you took the words right out of my mouth.
how does he even have the right to say this!!!
Its your own personal opinion; you either read it or you dont!! You don't become a manmukh by not reading it!!!
A lot of use don't even do panj granthi everyday. I think that is far more important. Rather than jumping the boat with small thing like this. The jathdars should have a more panthic mindset and avoid such things and look for betterment of the panth.
kyaa baat

oddslot
This is just laughable! I am manmukh anyway so there is no difference to me, but for all the Gurmukh Singhs in the past and present who don't read the raagmaala this is a grave insult, I think Gyani Iqbal Singh has incurred huge bad karams by saying such things. How can his personal statements override the SGPC who say it's up to you whether or not to read?
VaaheguroojeekaakhalsaaVaaheguroojeekeefatehh...

AKJ singhs have a meeting with Jathedar Shri Akaal Takht Saab today on this issue..
i'll msg the details of the meeting as soon as possible...

VaaheguroojeekaakhalsaaVaaheguroojeekeefatehh
Thanks Daasandas jeeo. I hope AKJ takes a strong stand on this. Please do post the details of the meeting as soon as possible.

Kulbir Singh
Giani Baldev Singh the Mukhi of Dharam Parchaar Committee of SGPC has released an excellent statement. Please see below:

The intentions of this "Little Napoleon" from Patna are very clear.
He wants to kick-start the ragmala issue in the panth and hopes it will snowball into 'his favor'. In the exact same way he did with Ragi Darshan , where he issued a hukamnama against him & the circumstances snowballed into his desired circumstances.
But he has forgotten, the whole Panth boycotted Ragi Darshan only and only when Sri Akal Takht Sahib issued a similar directive.

Seriously, this power hungry joker from Patna should be ignored entirely .Gursikhs should pay no attention to him & his self innovated hukamnamas that he comes up with.

Gupt Mastanaa
and i must say the folks who do read raag mala are quiet keen on rubbing this fact in the faces of the singhs who dont do raagmala paath.
Dass has observed the same 'behavioral pattern' among these people. They create controversies, prolong it & see it as righteous "gurmat deed" to suppress those who are not on the same page as them.

Chota veer
News ji, I don't see anything sad smiley
AKAL TAKHT JATHEDAR REJECTS IQBAL SINGH'S RAGMALA 'EDICT'
UNI / PANTHIC.ORG | Published on August 23, 2010

Sri Amritsar Sahib - Sri Akal Takht Jathedar Gurbachan Singh today asserted that only the Akal Takht had the sole authority to issue hukamnamas over issues relating to the Sikh community in general and the regional takhts could issue edicts only on regional issues.

Jathedar Gurbachan Singh stated this in response to reporters' queries about the validity of a hukamnama issued by Takht Patna Sahib Jathedar Iqbal Singh over mandatory recitation of 'Ragmala' wherever Guru Granth Sahib was installed.

Rejecting the 'Ragmala' hukumnama by Jathedar Iqbal Singh, the Akal Takht Jathedar said this issue related to the Sikh community in general and was not a regional issue.

Therefore the Patna Sahib Jathedar had no jurisdiction over the matter, he added.

He advised Jathedar Iqbal Singh to refrain from issuing such hukumnamas in future as it created confusion among the minds of the Sikhs in general.

Panthic Rahit Maryada

Taking account of the Ragmala controversy, the first edition of the Sikh Rahit Maryada ratified at Sri Akal Takht Sahib in 1936 stated that bhog of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji’s paatth should be perfomed after Mundavani.

(Extract from the original edition of the 1936 Sikh Rahit Maryada)

However, in 1945 amendments were made by the Dharmic Salahkar Committee of the SGPC, that stated that bhog should be performed at “Mundavani or after Ragmala, according to local practice.” The concessions for allowing the reading of Ragmala were made in the spirit of Panthic harmony.

(Extract from the 1945 Sikh Rahit Maryada, accomodating the rcitation of Ragmala)

It is observed that Giani Iqbal Singh’s latest edict directly challenges the accepted Panthic maryada of performing bhog according to the local norm, and threatens to rake up disharmony within the Panth.

Iqbal Singh Edict labels Ramgala non-readers as great sinners and manmukh

In addition to making Ramgala obligatory, Giani Iqbal Singh’s edict also labeled those who do not recite it as “maha-paapi” (great sinners) and manmukhs.

In a telephone conversation with a Panthic.org correspondent Giani Iqbal Singh was asked whether he considered great Gurmukhs such as Maha-Kavi Santokh Singh, Giani Gian Singh, Giani Ditt Singh, Prof. Gurmukh Singh (founders of Singh Sabha Movement), Sant Teja Singh Manstuana, Bhai Kahn Singh Nabha, Bhai Randhir Singh Ji Narangwal, Prof. Sahib Singh, Bhai Randhir Singh Ji Research Scholar, Dr. Trilochan Singh, Shaheed Bhai Fauja Singh, Shaheed Bhai Anokh Singh Babbar, Shaheed Bhai Sukhdev Singh Babbar and countless others who did not recite Ragmala as ‘maha-pappi’ or ‘manmukh’ ?

The correspondent also asked if the Jathedar was ready to face the backlash from such a controversial edict?

Giani Iqbal Singh refused to answer our correspondent’s queries, and nervously stated that he had only issued the ‘edict’ on behalf of Jathedar Gurbachan Singh, and instantly disconnected the phone line. Despite repeated efforts; Panthic.org has been unsuccessful in setting up another interview with Giani Iqbal Singh.

Sri Akal Takht Jathedar Giani Gurbachan Singh denied any connection to Giani Iqbal Singh's 'edict' and has refused to accept its validity.

Giani Iqbal Singh has a history of courting controvercy, and has been at loggerheads with other Takht Jathedars for bypassing other Takhts and claiming superiority over Sri Akal Takht Sahib. Not too long ago, Former Sri Akal Takht Jathedar Joginder Singh Vedanti and Takht Damdama Sahib Jathedar Giani Balwant Singh Nandgarh has barred him from meetings at Sri Akal Takht Sahib for many months.

Source: [www.panthic.org]
ੴਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹ॥

ਗੁਰੂ ਪਿਆਰੇ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਜੀੳ,

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ। ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹ॥

ਦਾਸ ਨੂੰ ਏਸ ਬਰਖੁਰਦਾਰ ਦੀ ਅਖਬਾਰੀ ਆਦੇਸ਼ ਤੇ ਹਾਸਾ ਵੀ ਆਉਦਾਂ ਹੈ ਤੇ ਇਸਦੀ ਮੱਤ ਤੇ ਅਫਸੋਸ ਵੀ ਪ੍ਰਗਟ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ। ਹਾਸਾ ਇਸ ਕਰਕੇ ਕਿ ਦੂਜਿਆਂ ਪ੍ਰਤੀ ਮਨਮੁਖਤਾਈ ਦਾ ਫਤਵਾ ਜਾਰੀ ਕਰਨ ਤੋਂ ਪਹਿਲਾ ਆਪਣੀ ਪੀੜੀ ਥੱਲੇ ਤਾਂ ਸੋਟਾ ਫੇਰ ਲਿਆ ਹੁੰਦਾ। ਬਹੁਤ ਸਮਾਂ ਨਹੀ ਹੋਇਆ ਅਜੇ ਕੁਝ ਕੂ ਸਾਲਾਂ ਦੀ ਹੀ ਗੱਲ ਹੈ ਇਹ ਬੰਦਾ ਗੈਰ ਔਰਤ ਨਾਲ ਨਜ਼ਾਇਜ ਸਬੰਧ ਬਣਾਈ ਬੈਠਾ ਹੈ ਔਰ ਉਸ ਨਾਲ ਮੂੰਹ ਕਾਲਾ ਕਰਦਾ ਫਿਰਦਾ ਹੈ ਇਸਦੀ ਸਿੰਘਣੀ ਨੇ ਇਸਤੋਂ ਦੁਖੀ ਹੋ ਕੇ ਪੂਰੇ ਸਿੱਖ ਜਗਤ ਨੂੰ ਇਸਦੀਆ ਕਰਤੂਤਾਂ ਇਸ ਵੀਡੀਉ ਵਿਚ ਜ਼ਾਹਰ ਕੀਤੀਆਂ:

ਜਿਹੜਾ ਸਿੱਖ ਪਰ ਨਾਰੀ ਨਾਲ ਸੇਜ ਕਰਦਾ ਹੈ ਤਾਂ ਸਿੱਖੀ ਵਿਧਾਨ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ ਤਾਂ ਇਹ ਬੱਜਰ ਕੁਰਹਿਤ ਹੈ ਫਿਰ ਤਾਂ ਇਹ ਬੰਦਾ ਪਤਿਤ ਹੈ। ਇਸਦਾ ਤਾਂ ਇਸ ਗੱਲ ਤੋਂ ਹੀ ਮੂੰਹ ਕਾਲਾ ਕੀਤਾ ਜਾਣਾ ਚਾਹੀਦਾ ਹੈ। ਫਿਰ ਦੇਖੋ ਕਿੰਨਾ ਇਹ ਇਨਸਾਨ ਗਿਰਿਆ ਹੋਇਆ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਆਪਣੀ ਇਹਨਾਂ ਕਰਤੂਤਾਂ ਤੇ ਪਰਦਾਂ ਪਾਉਣ ਲਈ ਸੰਨ ੨੦੦੫ ਵਿਚ ਬਿਆਨ ਦਿੰਦਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਨੇ ਵੀ ਤਾਂ ਤਿੰਨ ਵਿਆਹ ਕਰਵਾਏ ਸਨ ਸੋ ਹਰੇਕ ਸਿੱਖ ਇਕ ਤੋਂ ਵੱਧ ਇਸਤਰੀ ਨਾਲ ਸੰਗ ਕਰਦਾ ਹੈ। ਵੇਖੋ ਕਿੱਡਾ ਕੁਫਰ ਤੋਲਿਆ ਇਸ ਘਟੀਆ ਇਨਸਾਨ ਕੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ ਦੀ ਚਾਦਰ ਨੂੰ ਵੀ ਮੈਲਾ ਕਰਨ ਦੀ ਕੋਸ਼ਿਸ ਕੀਤੀ ਤਾਂ ਤੇ ਫਿਰ ਇਹ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਿੰਦਕ ਵੀ ਹੈ। ਕਿਥੋ ਲੈ ਲਊ ਇਹ ਬੰਦਾ ਢੋਈ। ਫਿਰ ਹੋਰ ਦੇਖੋ ਹਥਿਆਈ ਹੋਈ ਜਥੇਦਾਰੀ ਦੇ ਨਸ਼ੇ ਵਿਚ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ ਤਖਤ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੀ ਸ਼ਾਨ ਦੇ ਖਿਲਾਫ ਆਪੂੰ ਹੀ ਫਤਵੇ ਜਾਰੀ ਕਰਨ ਦੀ ਭੈੜੀ ਵਾਦੀ ਵਿਚ ਇਹ ਲੱਗਾ ਹੋਇਆ। ਗੁਰਪੁਰੀ ਵਾਸੀ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਗੁਰਦਿੱਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ, ਤਤਕਾਲੀ ਜਥੇਦਾਰ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ ਤਖਤ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਜੋਗਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਵੇਦਾਂਤੀ ਤੇ ਪਤਾ ਨਹੀ ਹੋਰਨਾਂ ਕਿਨਾ ਕਿਨਾ ਤੇ ਪੰਥ ਤੋ ਆਕੀ ਹੋ ਆਪੂੰ ਹੀ ਆਦੇਸ਼ ਜਾਰੀ ਕੀਤੇ। ਤਾਂ ਤੇ ਇਹ ਪੰਥ ਦੋਖੀ ਵੀ ਹੈ। ਸੰਗਤ ਨੂੰ ਯਾਦ ਹੋਵੇਗਾ ਕਿ ਇਸ ਇਨਸਾਨ ਦੀ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ ਤਖਤ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਤੇ ਮੀਟਿੰਗਾ ਵਿਚ ਮੁਕੰਮਲ ਬਾਈਕਾਟ ਕੀਤਾ ਗਿਆ ਸੀ। ਪਰ ਇਹ ਐਸਾ ਚਉਦਰ ਦਾ ਪਿਟਿਆ ਹੋਇਆ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਇਹ ਮੁਰਦਾ ਜ਼ਮੀਰ ਬੰਦਾ ਬਿਨਾਂ ਕਿਸੇ ਸੱਦੇ ਦੇ ਹੀ ਇਕਵਾਰ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ ਤਖਤ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਤੇ ਚਲ ਰਹੀ ਮੀਟਿੰਗ ਵਿਚ ਵੜਨ ਲੱਗਾ ਤਾਂ ਪਹਿਰੇਦਾਰ ਸਿੰਘਾਂ ਨੇ ਇਸਨੂੰ ਬੇਰੰਗ ਮੋੜਿਆ। ਹੱਥਲਾ ਫੋਟੋ ਸ਼ਾਇਦ ਕਿਸੇ ਨੂੰ ਵੀ ਭੁੱਲਿਆ ਹੋਇਆ ਨਹੀਂ।

ਹੋਰ ਪਤਾ ਨਹੀ ਕਿੰਨੀਆ ਕੂ ਭੈੜੀਆ ਕਰਤੂਤਾਂ ਇਹ ਇਨਸਾਨ ਕਰਦਾ ਹੋਵੇਗਾ। ਉਪਰ ਬਿਆਨੀਆ ਤਾਂ ਉਹੀ ਹਨ ਜਿਹੜੀਆ ਅਖਵਾਰਾਂ ਰਾਹੀ ਪੜੀਆ ਹਨ।

ਸੰਗਤ ਬੜੀ ਸਿਆਣੀ ਹੈ ਸਭ ਜਾਣਦੀ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਕਿਹੜਾ ਕਿੰਨਾਂ ਕੂ ਗੁਰਮੁਖ ਹੈ ਤੇ ਕੋਣ ਮਨਮੁਖ ਹੈ। ਇਕ ਗੱਲ ਤਾਂ ਸਿਆਣਿਆ ਦੀ ਕਹੀ ਹੋਈ ਫਿਰ ਸੱਚ ਹੋ ਗਈ ‘ਬਈ ਛੱਜ ਬੋਲੇ ਤਾਂ ਬੋਲੇ ਭਲਾ ਛਾਣਨੀ ਕੀ ਬੋਲੇ’ ਜੀਹਦੇ ਆਪਦੇ ਵਿਚ ਹੀ ਛੱਤੀ ਸੋ ਛੇਕ ਹਨ ਅਤੇ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਦਾ ਫੁਰਮਾਨ ਹੈ ਕਿ:

ਆਪਿ ਨ ਦੇਹਿ ਚੁਰੂ ਭਰਿ ਪਾਨੀ ॥
ਤਿਹ ਨਿੰਦਹਿ ਜਿਹ ਗੰਗਾ ਆਨੀ ॥੨॥ (ਪੰਨਾ ੩੩੨)

ਬਾਕੀ ਰਹੀ ਗੱਲ ਏਸ ਪਤਿਤ, ਗੁਰੂ ਨਿੰਦਕ ਅਤੇ ਪੰਥ ਦੋਖੀ ਇਨਸਾਨ ਦੇ ਆਦੇਸ਼ ਦੀ ਉਸ ਵਾਸਤੇ ਇੰਨਾ ਹੀ ਕਹਿਣਾ ਕਾਫੀ ਹੈ ਕਿ ‘ਕੀ ਪਿਦੀ ਤੇ ਕੀ ਪਿਦੀ ਦਾ ਸ਼ੋਰਬਾ’ ਅਤੇ ਇਹੋ ਜਿਹੇ ਇਨਸਾਨਾ ਨਾਲ ਮੂੰਹ ਲਾਉਣ ਦੀ ਵੀ ਜਰੂਰਤ ਨਹੀ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਦਾ ਫੁਰਮਾਨ ਹੈ ਕਿ:

ਹਰਿ ਜਸੁ ਸੁਨਹਿ ਨ ਹਰਿ ਗੁਨ ਗਾਵਹਿ ॥
ਬਾਤਨ ਹੀ ਅਸਮਾਨੁ ਗਿਰਾਵਹਿ ॥੧॥
ਐਸੇ ਲੋਗਨ ਸਿਉ ਕਿਆ ਕਹੀਐ ॥
ਜੋ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਕੀਏ ਭਗਤਿ ਤੇ ਬਾਹਜ ਤਿਨ ਤੇ ਸਦਾ ਡਰਾਨੇ ਰਹੀਐ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

ਹੁਣ ਜੋ ਅਫਸੋਸ ਦਾ ਜ਼ਿਕਰ ਦਾਸ ਨੇ ਉਪਰ ਕੀਤਾ ਹੈ ਉਹ ਇਸ ਕਰਕੇ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਜੇਕਰ ਇੰਨੀਆ ਘਟੀਆ ਕਰਤੂਤਾਂ ਕਰਨ ਵਾਲੇ ਲੋਕ ਅਜੇ ਵੀ ਸਿੱਖ ਜਾਂ ਜਥੇਦਾਰ ਆਪਣੇ ਆਪਨੂ ਆਖਵਾਈ ਜਾਣ ਤਾਂ ਫਿਰ ਇਹੀ ਆਖ ਕੇ ਸਬਰ ਕਰਨਾਂ ਪਵੇਗਾ ਕਿ ਜੇਕਰ ਇਕਵੀ ਸਦੀ ਦੇ ਜਥੇਦਾਰ ਹੀ ਇਹੋ ਜਿਹੇ ਕਿਰਦਾਰਾਂ ਵਾਲੇ ਹਨ ਤਾਂ ਫਿਰ ਖ਼ਾਲਸੇ ਦੇ ਦੁਸ਼ਮਣ ਹੋਰ ਕਿਹੜੇ ਹਨ?

ਗੁਰੂ ਚਰਨਾਂ ਦੇ ਭੋਰਿਆਂ ਦਾ ਦਾਸ,
ਜਸਜੀਤ ਸਿੰਘ
Excellent coverage by panthic.org. Thanks Bhai Naranjan Singh jeeo for posting it.

And Daas is totally in agreement with Bhai Jasjit Singh jee's views. This so called Giani should work on his personal Gursikhi jeevan before releasing such anti-Panthic pseudo-Hukamnamas. This person is a Nindak and not fit to be the Jathedar of any Takhat Sahibaan. He should first get pesh for his black deeds.

What's deafening is the silence from Panthic organizations like Taksal and other Sant Samaj. It is high time that they released some statement to condemn this person's unilateral and autocratic pseudo-Hukamnama against Panthic Singhs who have been sacrificing immensely for the Chardi Kala of Panth. How dare he call them "Manmatheea" ? How dare he call on Sangats to take away Saroops from Gurdwaras that don't read Raagmala. He is bent on starting fight between Singhs. He definitely has some ulterior motives behinds this edict. Guru Sahib kirpa karan.

Kulbir Singh
Like I said, Giani Iqbal Singh like his fellow Manmatee Brother Darshan Ragi are here to divide the Panth along sectarian lines. In a way it is good that Giani Iqbal Singh is finally showing his true colours as Darshan Ragi has shown for the last few years.
Memorandum to Jathedar; Sri Akaal Takht Sahib - Akhand Kirtani Jatha International, Sri Amritsar‏.

Good to see a statement from AKJ on this issue. Please note point 5 in the above statement. The Jathedar of Siri Akal Takhat said in a press release that Raagmala is part of Siri Guru Granth Sahib jee and is read at Siri Akal Takhat Sahib. How did he decide that Raagmala is part of Siri Guru Granth Sahib when Panth has not yet reached consensus on this? Was his statement in the capacity of a Jathedar or his personal opinion?

If it was his personal opinion, then he should have first given resignation from the Jathedari of Siri Akal Takhat Sahib. No one wants to hear his personal opinions on this highly sensitive issue.

If it was his statement in the capacity of Jathedar, then he should inform the Sangat as to when and where was it decided by Panth that Raagmala is part of Siri Guru Granth Sahib jee. I don't get good vibes about this new Jathedar of Siri Akal Takhat Sahib. Jathedar Vedanti was at least knowledgeable but Bhai Gurbachan Singh does not seem to be that informed and one gets the impression that he is quite impressionable. Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan.

So far as status quo is maintained, everything is fine but if they try to tamper with the Maryada and Rehit, then it is a very serious issue. Jatha must stay in Chardi Kala and fully prepared for the worse.

Kulbir Singh
ੴਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹ॥

ਗੁਰੂ ਪਿਆਰੇ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਜੀੳ,

Jatha must stay in Chardi Kala and fully prepared for the worse. Kulbir Singh

Bhai Sahib Jee so true at this time in the Panth Jatha is the only body who took strong stand against this Masand Iqbal Singh. This incident will draw a clear cut line between who is Panth Dokhi and Panth Dardi.

ਡਰੀਐ ਤਾਂ ਜੇ ਕਿਛੁ ਆਪ ਦੂ ਕੀਚੈ ਸਭੁ ਕਰਤਾ ਆਪਣੀ ਕਲਾ ਵਧਾਏ ॥
ਦੇਖਹੁ ਭਾਈ ਏਹੁ ਅਖਾੜਾ ਹਰਿ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਮ ਸਚੇ ਕਾ ਜਿਨਿ ਆਪਣੈ ਜੋਰਿ ਸਭਿ ਆਣਿ ਨਿਵਾਏ ॥
ਆਪਣਿਆ ਭਗਤਾ ਕੀ ਰਖ ਕਰੇ ਹਰਿ ਸੁਆਮੀ ਨਿੰਦਕਾ ਦੁਸਟਾ ਕੇ ਮੁਹ ਕਾਲੇ ਕਰਾਏ ॥

Guru Sahib will do kirpa to overturn this Nindak at due time.

With Regards,
Daas
AKJ India met the Jathedar of Siri Akal Takhat Sahib and rejected the Hukamnama issued by Giani Iqbal Singh. Below is the news as covered by Ajit Jalandhar on August 24, 2010.

Shabaash Jathedar Dhumma jee! What a great statement you have released. It will surely bring more unity in Panth. Shabaash Jathedar Dhumma jee!

Honestly I was expecting some good words from Taksal condemning the unilateral Hukamnama of Giani Iqbal Singh but this is really shocking.

So now Jathedar Dhumma jee, you and your friend Giani Iqbal Singh along with the rubber-stamp of Badal - Giani Gurbachan Singh the Jathedar of Siri Akal Takhat Sahib, should work vigorously to kick out Akhand Kirtani Jatha from Panth. Then you will have done great Sewa of Panth. Shabaash! Shabaash! Shabaash!

Kulbir Singh
Wah bhai Wah. I wonder where the other Taksali Jathebandis are now. Toronto,US,....... I heard them few months back saying Jatha and Taksal are ONE with just minor differences which doesnt matter to either.

Bhul Chuk Maaf !!
Is Dhumma Baba being for real? Absolutely shocking!

He is a huge black mark on the Panthic service of Taksal.
ੴਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹ॥

ਗੁਰੂ ਪਿਆਰੇ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਜੀੳ,

This is what Akhand Kirtani Jatha USA sent an open letter to Jathedar Akaal Takhat Sahib.

With Regards,
Daas

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login