ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Attn. Bachelors: Santhiya for Laava is here

Posted by Kulbir Singh 
Sadhsangat jeeo,

By Guru Sahib's Kirpa, Saral Santhiya for the Paath of Laava has been completed and can be found at the following link:

[www.gurmatbibek.com]

The Paath of Laava was authored by Siri Guru Raamdaas jee Maharaj and appears in Raag Soohi, at Ang 773 and 774. This is one of the most important Baani for Gursikhs because one of the Gurmat Sanskaar - Anand Sanskaar - is done by singing and reading this Baani.

During Anand Karaj, each of the Chhant of this Baanis is first read and then sung while the couple takes Laava around Siri Guru Granth Sahib jee. The Kirtan of this Baani is done in very sweet tunes and it spreads and showers Anand all over the couple and Sangat. When the 4th Laav is sung, the atmosphere is filled with pure Anand.

The subject of this Baani is the mystical Anand Karaj that takes place between the Jeev-Istree that has been separated from divine Husband - Vaheguru jee. By the grace of Guru Sahib, the union between Jeev and Vaheguru jee takes place.

When Bhai Sahib did Kirtan of Laava

Once, in the days prior to 1914, Dasam Duaar of Bau Mal Singh jee while attending Kirtan, opened up and he went into deep ecstasy. His condition cast a profound effect on the Sangat too. The atmosphere became very Bairagmai and in such Bairagmai atmosphere, Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee started doing Kirtan of Laava, commenting that a Suhagan is getting married to Vaheguru jee. It is written that the Anand that occurred there, is not possible to write in words. Only the fortunate ones who witnessed the Nazaara, know how it felt.

My Cousin becoming Concerned for me

When I first became Amritdhari, two decades ago, I used to do Nitnem of this Baani. I was doing Paath out of love for this Baani and because I had heard that it brings you close to Guru Sahib but my cousin sister who saw me doing Paath of this Baani became very concerned. She said to my mother, "ਭੂਆ ਜੀ, ਇਹਦਾ ਵਿਚਾਰੇ ਦਾ ਛੇਤੀਂ ਵਿਆਹ ਕਰ ਦਿਓ। ਦੋਖੋ ਨਾ ਵਿਚਾਰਾ ਸਾਰਾ ਦਿਨ ਲਾਂਵਾਂ ਦਾ ਪਾਠ ਹੀ ਕਰਦਾ ਰਹਿੰਦਾ ਹੈ। (Aunt, get him married soon; look, the poor guy keeps doing Paath of Laava all day long). I got teased and laughed-at by all. From that day, I started doing Paath of this Baani gupt. smiling smiley Sansari people don't understand. So Bachelors, Do Paath of this Baani, in a gupt way, to stay out of trouble.

Please do point out any mistakes or omissions.

Gurbani is Agam Agaadh Bodh.

Daas,
Kulbir Singh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Bhai Sahib Jio,

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji ki Fateh

Do not know but for some good reason within past several days at our Amritvela Sangat we got this Hukam 3 times already including today. I can not tell if someone’s Dasam Duar is opened but at least I am not the fortunate onesad smiley and almost all of us are married oneswinking smiley so, do not know what’s the indication confused smiley. One thing is sure though reading this Bani gives vismaadi anand.

With Regards,
Daas
Vaheguru.

There is also another famous incident from Rangle Sajjan Heera Bhai Harbhajan Singh Jee involving the Laavaa:

Rangle Sajjan Sri Dooleshar Heera Bhai Harbhajan Singh Jee Chapter 14
Rangle Sajjan eBook

It was three days and three nights, that Bhai Harbachan Singh had remained in deep meditation. Just as the Kirtan was non-stop, so also was the meditation. The place was full with the holy congregation and the newly Baptised Khalsa was seated at the rear, behind everybody, imbued in Nam. Whereas his family had earlier been worried about his lack of religions interest, they were now worried for restoring him to a normal state of ordinary life. Only his deeply religious father, a Gursikh, S. Man Singh Ji remained unperturbed. He was infact in a thankful mood to see his son in advanced state of spiritualism. The Kirtan was in full swing, when suddenly from his sitting posture, the young lovebird flew over the heads of the assembly straight to lie prostrate in front of Sri Guru Granth Sahib. His head touched ground, while his body swayed in the air like a winged fish jumping to fly in mid-air. This was a rare and wonderous scene, which held surprise for all. The Kirtan was at the peak and this scene also held on. Once again on Divine Prompting, the Kirtaniyas started to sing the Lavan, the hymns for a Sikh marriage. This was a marriage between a realized soul with the Divine Lord. The captivating Kirtan on that occasion was never heard before or since. All the spiritual beings experienced strange blissfulness. Just as the Divine couple made love, the holy congregation and the Kirtaniyas were also lost in Rapture. Soon after Kirtan of Lavan, the song of Divine worship, Aarti was sung. With this a sense of deep Bliss prevailed. As the words, “Gopal Tera Aarta” (O, Lord, Thy servant seeks Thy Shelter), the belly swaying in mid air came down to earth and the newly wed remained motionless in prostrate meditation.
Interesting Veer Kulbir Singh ji.
I didn't know this Bani had such significance.
Thanks for sharing it.
When I saw Attn. Bachelors, I thought Gurmatbibek.com was starting matrimonial section sad smiley
The first Anand Karaj Guru Raam Dass ji performed with this bani was the Anand Sanskar of Guroo Arjan Dev Sahib Maharaj itself.

Chota veer

Do not know but for some good reason within past several days at our Amritvela Sangat we got this Hukam 3 times already including today. I can not tell if someone’s Dasam Duar is opened but at least I am not the fortunate one and almost all of us are married ones so, do not know what’s the indication . One thing is sure though reading this Bani gives vismaadi anand.

Bhai Sahib jeeo, the Hukamnama of Laava is one of the most Mangalmai Hukamnama that one can get and hearing Guru Sahib's Khushi in this Hukamnama, the heart is filled with bliss and satisfaction. The indication from this Hukamnama is certainly that Guru Sahib is very pleased with you all. Please do remember your Ghareeb friends when you get Kirpa. Don't eat it all, alone. Vand ke khaana jeeo.

Kulbir Singh
Last this, Guru Sahib blessed us with this hukamnama for ALL the morning diwans at the West Coast Sikhi Camp. smiling smiley
waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh

Kulbeer Singh Veerjeeyo, Khajanaa taa pata lag gaya hai jee, now those who need it will come forward.
Waheguroooo…

What if someone has taken hukhamnaama out and laava comes out three times?? What is guru ji saying to you?

Gupt singhni

What if someone has taken hukhamnaama out and laava comes out three times?? What is guru ji saying to you?

Daas does not want to start any controversy but from personal experience Daas has learned that firstly Hukamnama should is valid and real if it's taken from Laridaar Saroop and secondly it should be the first Shabad on the left hand side.

As for getting Laava Hukamnana three times, it means that whatever you were asking for has been granted by Guru Sahib.

Kulbir Singh
Wahegurooo..

Yes is was from a Laridaar Saroop, and im sure it was from the left hand side also.
So its just having faith watever he has answered will happen in good time?

gupt singhni
Blessing smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login