ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

minimum rehit for sarabloh

Posted by Gupt singho 
minimum rehit for sarabloh
February 03, 2011 10:58AM
With guroo's kirpa, many people nowadays are adopting the rehit of sarabloh. With Guroo's kirpa i hope to also keep sarabloh.
Speaking to gursikhs, many commented on the rehit one must have before adopting sarabloh.
I would therefore like to do benti to those Gursikhs on this forum who are sarablohi to give an indication as to what minimum rehit should be kept i.e hours of abhiyaas a day, bania which should be read.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: minimum rehit for sarabloh
February 03, 2011 05:11PM
I have to say, your the first person that I heard this from. I wasn't aware that there was some kind of "minimum rehit" needed to keep sarbloh bibek. I personally don't think there is one. Just keep with the paath you do, jaap naam, just continue it all, and add sarbloh bibek to it. That's what I do. I didn't exactly do something "special" or "extra" before I kept sarbloh bibek, like doing more naam japp, and doing more paath.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Vaaheguru Jee Kaa Khalsaa Vaaheguru Jee Kee Fatehh!
February 03, 2011 09:18PM
A good rehit to follow is two hours simran, in the morning, Panj baniaa with ramkalee dee vaar,asa dee vaar and sukhmani sahib,

Like kaurs4 said there isnt really a required rehit other than the rehit an amritdhari gursikh should keep ( like combing hair twice a day, seven bania, not commiting kurehits)

Bhul chuk maafee

Binodh Singh
February 04, 2011 04:19AM
Waheguroooo...

Recently I have been talking about sarbloh bibek with others and know ones really told me about a minimum rehit confused smiley people have just mentioned to keep your amrith vella strong and do your naam abiyaas!!

If there was a minimum rehit, wouldn't it be your 7 Banni's a day and your naaam abyiaas?? - I could be wrong!! :/

gupt singhni
February 04, 2011 08:04AM
There is no minimum Rehit for keeping Sarbloh Bibek. All Rehit is mandatory for Gursikhs and they strive to keep all Rehit of Guru Sahib.

Having said that, it does not look good if a Sarbohi Gursikh does not get up at Amritvela and do Naam Abhyaas. All Rehit is kept in order to enhance one's Naam Abhyaas and if one keeps Rehit but does not engage in Naam Abhyaas, then one is not fully obeying Guru Sahib's Hukam. The foremost Hukam of Guru Sahib is Naam, Naam and more Naam. If we don't obey this Hukam, then we won't get Kirpa we are looking for.

We should strive to keep Rehit, obey Hukams of Guru Sahib and engage in Gurmat Naam Abhyaas Kamaaee.

Kulbir Singh
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login