ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

DO WE NEED IT! if yes then why we don't

Posted by Ravindersingh 
Sadhsangat jio,
Dass is very dissapointed, i didn't find any gursikh in my whole life doing sewa and bhagti to have Child (bhagat of Guruji).I didn't understand if we have WAY to walk then why we dont follow it.
If gursikh faimly, Singh and Singhni do extra effort by doing extra sewa and bhagti especially before birth of child.it will be like, you are begging a Bhagat( child) from Guru ji.This sewa can be for years.I meens hard Sewa, only doing sewa and path or naam simran in that commited time. So, if faimly do such sewa then Guru ji definatily bless that faimly with his Bhagat (child).There is no doubt that Guru ji do kirpa on his Gursikhs but when we do some sewa to get happiness of Guru ji.
Jado Guru de bhagta da janam hon lag jae os nal di tan rees hi nahi,eh ton baadi sewa te faraz, i do'nt think so.Eh vichar karan nal tan kujh ni hona ki chardikala de gursikh ni peda hunde aj kal, je sewa karni shuru ker deyeae tan appe hi fer roohan de mele lag jange,lod tan sirf es tran sewa te pehra den di hai.
Dass believe that in past time gursikhs were used to do such sewa in their life times.

bhul chuk di moaafi

Dass
Heerasingh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Many Gursikhs do Ardaas before Guru Sahib to bless them with children who are Bhagats of Guru Sahib. It is up to Guru Sahib to accept their Ardaas or not. Daas has firm belief that if the parents do Ardaas and then Paath for Bhagat children, Guru Sahib would surely accept their request.

While the child is in the womb of mother, the mother should do as much Paath as possible. Even if the child coming is of normal spiritual state, still the Paath at this time greatly affects the child in a positive spiritual manner. The inclination of the child becomes more spiritual. Once the child takes birth, then too the child should be exposed to as much Gurbani and Naam Simran as possible.

Sachiyaar Gursikh parents ensure that even their newborn children are exposed to Amritvela Naam Abhyaas and at least 7 Baani Nitnem. The first few years form the base of the child's thinking. If such child who has been exposed to Naam Gurbani in early years, even if such child is led astray in his or her youth years, he or she surely comes back sooner than later.

Kulbir Singh
good point bhai Heera singh jeeo!
how do you know they're not doing bhagti in preparation for having a child? isn't that kind of a private matter for the parents? confused smiley
[www.panjabdigilib.org] Sanskar&sbtsro=0

Here is a link for a book, which has few pages in the beginning on this subject.
Bhenji 1kaur ji,
Yes, it is private matter for parents but,they should aware what they can do else for thier children.
Guru Teghbahdur and Mata Gujari ji have done great sewa and simran in baba bakala.we should learn from parents.
My meaning to do bhagti by parents was like 15 hours daily nitname and sewa also for your commited time in ardass.it would help to attain high sprituality,for child and parents itself.
NOT just doing 2 path sukhmani sahib for year before child birth, but some extra effort.
For example, Parent are not looking for child after marridge for next 3 years and doing sewa all the time and doing 2 sehajpath every month, more sukhmani sahib,more nitname for that 3 years.
If Parents do so,that means we are doing as much we can,Vaheguroo ji will definatily bless.
IK TIL VI GURU SAHIB NI KISE DA KITA WASTE JAN DENDE

bhul chuk di muaafi g

Daas Heerasingh
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login