ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ooch de Pir Saakhi & Lying for sake of religion

Posted by Jaskirat Singh 
As said by chatrik jee, to clear any doubts on lying I will go ahead and start this separate topic.

piyasi chatrik
Lying is unacceptable. Its true. Lying to save ones dharma is not in anyway wrong from what dass has learned from a gursikh.
Veer Jaskirat Singh
Yes I agree with Leafy jee, lying and sneaking around to avoid people is not the behaviour of the Khalsa. Unlike Islam, in Sikhi we are not allowed to lie even for the sake of faith or to protect a fellow devotee. If asked a difficult or awkward question one can either 1) Tell the truth or 2) Refuse to answer the question and remain quiet. Lying is not an option.
Dass begs to differ.
When SatGuroo Gobind Singh jee disguised as Ouch Da Pir, Nabi Khan & Ghani Khan carrying Satguroo passed a Mughal checkpoint. They said SatGuroo was an Ouch Da Pir to pass the checkpoint.
The Mughal soldiers having devotion for Muslim Fakeers and Pirs also desired to offer some food the the Pir ji(SatGuroo ji) . To which another excuse was made that Pir ji(SatGuroo ji) was keeping roza(fasting) today.
We all know very well what is Tat Gurmats stance on fasting is.
( someone correct dass if the details are inaccurate, this is how dass recalls it when the gursikh discussed it)

The point here is to guard the greater interest, which is ones dharma.

btw,We are getting strayed away from the purpose of this thread, if doubts remain then please do start another thread.

Also, in Islam it is allowed to use lies and deception against non-believers .

Lying to save ones "dharma" is not in anyway wrong? Maybe if the dharam is based on lies and falsehood then one could lie to save it, but in Gurmat, everything is Sach and Sat, so how can you say lying fits within this Veer Jee?

The greater interest in Gurmat is the Truth, like this often quoted pangtee (I hope I am not out of place to put this here, if so I do beg forgiveness)

ਸਚਹੁ ਓਰੈ ਸਭੁ ਕੋ ਉਪਰਿ ਸਚੁ ਆਚਾਰੁ ॥੫॥
Sacẖahu orai sabẖ ko upar sacẖ ācẖār. (5)
Truth is high but higher still is truthful living.(5) (Ang 62)

Regarding the saakhi you have shared jee. The uch-da-pir Saakhi, please read this extract taken from "A Historian's Approach to Guru Gobind Singh" by Surjit Singh "Gandhi" p.280-283:

I guess further comments could be made by Bhai Bilja Singh Jee or anyone else with scholarly knowledge on these type of things.

Anyway, even if the version you have shared with us, is true jee, Nabi Khan & Ghani Khan were Muslims and were therefore not bound to tell the full truth at all costs regardless of protection of faith like Sikhs are. They said there was an Ooch de pir inside? Even if they had said that, then it would not have been wrong anyway as it would have been the oochest of all pirs inside.

I do standby my original posts in the other topic and I don't think there is too much more to be said, so I guess if we still do not agree then we will just have to have a respectful small difference of opinion jee.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Thank you Jaskirat Singh ji! I have myself have always had suspicion about that story, because such actions do not correspond to the teachings and character of Shiri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Jee.Thank you for clearing it up! cool smiley
Even if a Sikh was to 'escape', it still doesnt make sense to even for a Sikh 'disguise' themself , since a Sikh of the Guru is not supposed to be scared of anyone.

I have one question:.
If Gabi Khan and Nabi Khan were muslims, then how did they get in touch with the Sikhs of that time? Thank you Singh

Thank you Jaskirat Singh ji! I have myself have always had suspicion about that story, because such actions do not correspond to the teachings and character of Shiri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Jee.Thank you for clearing it up!
Even if a Sikh was to 'escape', it still doesnt make sense to even for a Sikh 'disguise' themself , since a Sikh of the Guru is not supposed to be scared of anyone.

What about the sikhs of the present struggle, who escaped the eyes of their hunters; while living close to them?
I do not find anything wrong with the SAKHI. Guru was PIR for muslims. They told the truth. What is PIR to the Muslims, it is GURU to the Sikhs.
Guru spoke nothing Himself, according to that SAKHI, I suppose.

I have not listened ROZA part of the SAKHI. Even if it is there, it is also true. He was on fast. SINGHS OF THE GURU, who are on BIBEK FOOD are on fast, when they go out.
The History written at Gurdwara Kirpan Bhent Sahib (where this Sakhi took place) is as follows:

When Guru Sahib was Uch-Da-Pir he was stopped in his tracks by the Mughal Fauj led by Dilawar Khan. Guru Sahib was being carried on a manji by Bhai Daya Singh jee, Bhai Dharam Singh jee, Bhai Ghani Khan jee & Bhai Nabhi Khan jee.

Mughal Fauj questioned the Singhs who is this, they replied he is our Uch-da-pir, Dilawar Khan still had doubt in his mind that this is Guru Gobind Singh jee so he asked them to eat the meat of Cow along with the Muslims, as they knew that Sikhs would not eat food from the hands of Muslims, & definately not meat. Bhai Daya Singh jee said Guru Sahib is keeping rozey (fasting) so he will not eat. So Dilawar Khan asked Bhai Daya Singh jee, Bhai Dharam Singh jee to eat the food.

Bhai Daya Singh jee asked Guru Sahib what can they do now? Guru Sahib said "take out your Sarablohi Kirpan and do Bheyt of the Kirpan in there whilst reciting TAO PARSAAD BHARAM KAA NAAS, SHAPAI SHAND LAGEY RANG".

Whilst Bhai Daya Singh jee did this the food turned into Karaah Parshaad and the Singhs ate some of it.

The mughals saw all this and asked why are they putting the Kirpan into the food, they replied that it is the new order from the high authority. The mughals thought this meant it is a new order from Mecca so they accepted it and let Guru Sahib and the sewadars go.

At a little distance from where this took place Guru Sahib went into the Jungle and discarded the dress of Uch-da-pir, a Diwan took place and the rest of the Degh was distributed here to the Sangat. This is where the Gurdwara Kirpan Bhent Sahib now stands.
Bhai Jaspreet Singh Jeeo, thank you tuhada te Guru Maharaaj da! smiling smiley To answer your question jee, the two PaThan brothers Nabi Khan & Gani Khan were horse traders, and used to visit Sri Anandpur Sahib regularly to do business, and it was during these visits they would have darshan of Satguru Jee and therefore built up some love and sharda for Guru Jee and Guru Ghar. So that is how they were previously known to the Sikhs and Guru Jee, and that is why Guru Jee graced their house, nearby Macchiwara jungle, with their pavittr charan and stayed with them for two days and allowed them to do some seva. (not direct quote, same book as earlier, p. 279)

To the issue raised above by “MB Singh” jee regarding Sikhs in the freedom struggle, I would give this reply:

A faithful Gursikh in a difficult situation would never compromise on Gurmat for example take off Dastaar, wear women's clothes, lie to escape or avoid authorities etc. The vast majority of so-called Sikhs who did things like this during the freedom struggle and persecution during 80s-90s in India were not tyaarbartyaar Amritdhari Gursikhs. The Gursikhs would stay devoted to Gurmat asools (principles) and keep the faith, and Satguru Jee would save the Gursikh and His Sikhi. Even if telling the truth and not compromising on Gurmat leads to so-called humiliation and many problems and difficulties in this corrupt world, they would receive honour in the next world for firmly sticking to Gurmat. Gurmukhs don’t really care too much about honour and respect of this world, they only want honour and respect from Satguru Jee in the next.

Look at the example of Shaheed Bhai Anokh Singh Jee Babbar, they just sat there japping Naam and when police were looking for him they couldn’t even spot him sitting 5 metres away in a khet (field) japping Naam. Satguru Jee would provide and arrange for the protection and or escape of their Gursikh without compromising on Gurmat, if it was meant to happen. Otherwise they would be blessed with getting captured, tortured, and giving Shaheedi.

Another famous Saakhi, this is from the olden times when being a Sikh was outlawed and made illegal and there was a price on the head of Sikhs. There was a young Singh, around 18-20 years old, who was part of a Jatha of around 50 Singhs that been captured by the Muslim army. They were all due to get beheaded the next day in front of a crowd. They were all in total chardikalaa and arguing amongst each other as to who will be the first to get beheaded. Dhan Guru Pyare! The older Singhs were saying we should be first because we are older, the younger Singhs were saying we should be first because we are younger. So it would happen, the next day the youngest Singh of around 18 years old was chosen to get beheaded first, he was very happy about that. Anyway, the time came for execution when a woman in the crowd ran up to the execution platform and was screaming “That is my son, he is not a Sikh!!!” etc, it was the young Singh’s mother. Upon hearing this, the Subedar and his executioners said to the young Singh “Is this true? You are not a Sikh?” the young Singh fearlessly replied “That is not true. I am a Sikh, and this woman is not my mother.” He could have lied and then been freed, but look at this Khalsa jee, the Singh disowned his own lily-livered mother, as he knew his real mother was Mata Sahib Kaur Jee, rather than lie. The Muslim Subedar and his officials got so impressed by the bravery, valour, and honesty of the young Singh, they not only let him go, but the whole of the rest of the Jatha as well. And now, we have Gursikhs saying it is OK to lie to avoid a small possibly unpleasant conversation with someone to “save dharma”? I think this is just pathetic.

Even in the law courts, in the old days a Judge would never even question a Gursikh when testifying and they would never be made to take an oath to tell the truth, such was the known high moral character of Gurmukhs. The Judge would say “OK the Sikh has said it, therefore it is true.” And there would be no more questions.

It is much easier to say than to do, and I cannot say myself that I would do this in the same difficult situations as I am a liar, coward, and hypocrite. But this is what I think and expect the Gursikhs to do. I can't see how anyone can continue to raise questions on this!? Guru hee Rakha! Menu chuTee bakshdo!

To your second post Bhai “MB Singh” jee, I already agreed with jee above in the original post, saying that even if the ooch de pir Sakhi is true Nabi Khan & Gani Khan did not lie by saying it is Ooch de Pir inside. I also have not heard anything about the fasting thing before. Even if we assume that is was Bhai Daya Singh Jee pretending and disguised to be the ooch de pir (and not Satguru Jee), he would have done so under direct hukam and permission from Satguru Jee, because Bhai Daya Singh Jee (Punj Pyare), Bhai Dharam Singh Jee (Punj Pyare), Bhai Maan Singh Jee, Nabi Khan, Gani Khan, and Guru Jee were all together at Nabi Khan & Gani Khan's house (after Saka Sri Chamkaur Sahib) before they departed on their separate journeys. So we cannot use that to say disguising oneself is OK either, because no one has the aforementioned permission.

Vaheguru!
Bhai (Rashpal?) "Singh." jee thanks for your post, that shows the source of the keeping fast (rozey) thing, but what are your thoughts on the posted extract of the book?
The Sakhi about Guru Sahib dressing as a Muslim cannot be authentic for the following reasons

1. Guru Sahib taught and strongly emphasized that Sikhs should keep a firm and distinct identity regardless of the circumstances. So why would Guru Sahib teach this and then break this principle . Whatever Guru Sahib said was in accordance to Guru Sahibs conduct.

2. There are numerous rehatnameys which mentions that a person who after becoming Sikh dresses or lives like a Muslim is no longer Sikh and will not be granted Mukhti.

3. If people want to say " How else can Guru Sahib go through certain checkpoints as a GurSikh. My question to them is how did Pehli Paatshah go through Makkhas ( mecca) checkpoint which is only accessible to Muslims. During Haj , a Muslim man must shave their head and wear white attire. We know through Bhai Gurdas Jis vaars that Guru Sahib did neither of the two.

If a Sakhi violates a principle of Gurmat then we can automatically disregard its authenticity. Having said that its never wise to use fabricated stories to justify certain actions. In regards to lying. Lying is not acceptable. To some degree many of may say white lies but still this is not acceptable in Gurmat. Because Guru Sahib has said truth is high while truthful living ( practicing truth) is the highest
ਸਚਹੁ ਓਰੈ ਸਭੁ ਕੋ ਉਪਰਿ ਸਚੁ ਆਚਾਰੁ ॥੫॥

as Veer Jaskirat Singh Ji has already mentioned.

Also in regards to speaking lies we have

ਸਭਿ ਤੋਂ ਬੁਰਾ ਕਰਮ ਮਿਥਿਆ ਬੋਲਣਾ
Speaking falsely is the worsest of all bad deeds

- Prem Sumarg Granth
Gurdwara Kirpan Beth Sahib :

This is the actual pot, were Guru Gobind Singh dyed his chola to disguise himself as Uch Da Pir. At Gurdwara Chubara Sahib:

(pictures posted from Bhai Gurpal Singh ji's flickr account, since its related to the topic.Please don't mind veer Gurpal Jeosmiling smiley)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dhanvaad Singh ji for the more accurate details. Yes, this is also where the Keerpan beyth Maryada for Degh & Langgar started. Eating food prepared by Muslim was definitely not an option as it will break the Bibek Pehra of Khalsa.

Before dass continues dass will like to stress that he is not promoting lying as a righteous deed. Dass only thinks it cannot be a paap if it is to guard ones dharam & save ones self from Vikaar. The reason dass suggested it as an option to Anahad phen ji was based on this salok:

ਕਬੀਰ ਸਾਕਤ ਸੰਗੁ ਨ ਕੀਜੀਐ ਦੂਰਹਿ ਜਾਈਐ ਭਾਗਿ
ਬਾਸਨੁ ਕਾਰੋ ਪਰਸੀਐ ਤਉ ਕਛੁ ਲਾਗੈ ਦਾਗੁ ॥੧੩੧॥

Guru Sahib's hukam is clear cut here.Manmukhi/sakat sangat is so bad , its quite clear from Phen Anahad jis post/my experience. As a matter of fact SatGuroo says, ".....ਦੂਰਹਿ ਜਾਈਐ ਭਾਗਿ" . Dass suggested to phen ji to just make excuses if she had too, if her friend became way too pushy in forcing her to "hang out" with her. From, my personal experience manmukhs can be very driven to drag us along to commit manmati karams, as they need 'company' while doing so.
Yes, Chatrik does agree with you that one also has the option to remain silent. Dass agrees with it wholeheartedly.

Veer Jaskirat Singh
They said there was an Ooch de pir inside? Even if they had said that, then it would not have been wrong anyway as it would have been the oochest of all pirs inside.
agreesmiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smiley

Veer Jaskirat Singh ji
Anyway, even if the version you have shared with us, is true jee, Nabi Khan & Ghani Khan were Muslims and were therefore not bound to tell the full truth at all costs regardless of protection of faith like Sikhs are.
Then you have just indirectly said that, SatGuroo was hypocrite. Because, SatGuroo guides his Sikhs to the right path and allowed these 2 Muslims brother to commit paap(of lying, as you see it) for the benefit of the Khalsa.
Historian and scholars have always & will always have their own piece of mind. This doesn't mean we start dismissing our history because their logic/interpretation sounds way better.

SriGuruBani ji tells of the 5 Chandal(devils) & Houmei. Any form of Paap we see committed by humans/us, you will see it will be rooted to these vikaars.
A kaami will make lies to impress a women to get her into her trap.
A politician will lie out of lobh(greed for power) in elections to get votes.
Many people lie in life to save face so that their ahangkar is not hurt when a problem arises.
Manmukhs lie under the influence of these vikaars.

The reason this thread is here is because it has been registered in the mind in this way, lying=paap. Majority of the time yes it is. Because, one does so at the dictates of ones vikari mind.
But singh jee, under the influence of what Vikaar did Ghani/Nabi Khan lied to the Mughal soldiers?
Under the influence of what Vikaar one will be lying to save ones self from vikaars itself ? >grinning smiley<>grinning smiley<>grinning smiley<
If lying in any form is not acceptable

When Sikhs were being killed in Delhi in 84. Many Hindus lied to give shelter to Sikhs out of Daya from the mobs. How is this a Paap Jaskerat veer?

Dass is of the opinion that its not wrong so, if it is done to guide ones dharma.
Kaam is an evil. Yet it is not regarded so, if it is ones life within the bounds of a marriage. In the same way...
Ninda is evil. Yet, it is not so when it comes to exposing a pakhandi who is misguiding 'innocent minds'.
Lying is evil. Yet it is not so, if it is done so save ones dharma, from vikaars and saving life of innocents.

Dass hopes this clear the misunderstanding many gursikh might have regarding what dass proposed to Anahad Phen ji. Regardless, dass can be very wrong & SatGuroo ji is all knowing on what is right/wrong.

Chatrik de Moorakhpan Di khimma bakhsni ji.

Chota veer
Chatrik jeeo,

You are taking this argument in circles and adding in irrelevant points. You have not propely addressed anything I have raised. Those photos do not prove anything either.

piyasi chatrik
Yes, this is also where the Keerpan beyth Maryada for Degh & Langgar started.

No it isn’t jee, it was started much before this time.

You are misquoting that Salok of Bhagat Kabir Jee to justify your own weakness and compromise of lying to avoid Manmukhs, rather than giving a flat no response or remaining silent and staying firm and strong to Gurmat principle. A Gursikh does not need to lie to avoid “pushy” manmukhs, just how weak and spinless are you making Gursikhs look? Does Bhagat Jee say to run away and lie to avoid their company? No. Do you run away when you see a manmukh on the street? No. Please be sensible in the interpretation. Are there any Gurbani pangtees that say lying is OK in any situation? Not that I am aware of. Once again, for what is now the third or fourth time, lying, even for the sake of “saving dharma” is not acceptable in Sikhi. When we come across something in Gurmat that we don’t follow or can’t comprehend, instead of holding our hands up and admitting that we can’t follow it and giving shabash to those who do, we try and justify our not following it.

Veer Jaskirat Singh ji
Anyway, even if the version you have shared with us, is true jee, Nabi Khan & Ghani Khan were Muslims and were therefore not bound to tell the full truth at all costs regardless of protection of faith like Sikhs are.
Then you have just indirectly said that, SatGuroo was hypocrite. Because, SatGuroo guides his Sikhs to the right path and allowed these 2 Muslims brother to commit paap(of lying, as you see it) for the benefit of the Khalsa.
Historian and scholars have always & will always have their own piece of mind. This doesn't mean we start dismissing our history because their logic/interpretation sounds way better.

I think you have stepped over the line and gone too far by saying that I have called Satguru Jee a hypocrite. I do not mind if you call me a hypocrite, but to say that I directly or indirectly called Guru Jee a hypocrite is too much, I would have rendered my life useless by saying that. I would rather die than say that, directly or indirectly. Satguru Jee wore a Kalgi (aigrette), but Sikhs are not allowed to, does that create hypocrisy? No way. Look at the example of Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib Jee’s Shaheedi, did they tell the Kashmiri Pandits to stop their beliefs and become Sikhs and then I will help you? Guru Jee has dismissed and rejected Hindu beliefs and practices in Gurbani and does not condone what they believe, but at the same time they gave Shaheedi for their protection, does that create hypocrisy? No it doesn't, it was for the sake that everyone is free to practice their own religion and beliefs. Chief Pandit Kirpa Raam was so amazed and totally astonished by Satguru Jee and their fearless sacrifice that they became a Singh and were named Bhai Kirpa Singh Jee of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee and were blessed with Shaheedi at Sri Chamkaur Sahib. Vaah! Vaah!

Guru Jee had many premis who were not Sikhs, Guru Jee never stopped anyone from following their own religion. He did not tell Muslims to stop eating halal or cutting hair or in this case the fact that they are allowed to lie for religious purposes, or Hindus from practicing their own beliefs and method of worship. But if they wanted to become Amritdhari Gursikhs, then of course they would have to abide by the code of conduct for the Khalsa.

If a historian or scholar proves beyond doubt that something is true/false and most importantly the point does not contradict Gurmat, then I think it is worth hearing their opinion. You have contradicted yourself by rejecting the opinion of scholars and historians and at the same time saying we should not dismiss our own history. Who do you think wrote our history? It was the scholars and historians who recorded events in the first place.

You have also bought irrelevant stuff about vikaars into this, this is not on topic. Truth is truth, lie is lie, regardless of intention.

Even if we assume the saakhi is true. Nabi Khan & Gani Khan said there was a ooch de pir inside? That is true, as we have agreed. They said the pir was on rozey (religious fast)? That is also true, because the Khalsa is on bhukh haRtaal (hunger strike) unless there is tyaarbartyaar Sarbloh Bibeki parshada available. So even if the saakhi you have shared is true, they didn’t tell any lies. Please carefully read and address the points written in the extract of the book and my earlier posts, if you still wish to. I also agree with Sukhdeep Singh Veer Jee, if a sakhi has some Gurmat lesson to be learned from it, then I will always happily accept it regardless of historical authenticity, but in this case, there is no such lesson.

piyasi chatrik
When Sikhs were being killed in Delhi in 84. Many Hindus lied to give shelter to Sikhs out of Daya from the mobs. How is this a Paap Jaskerat veer?

It is still a paap as per Gurmat jee. We should not be concerned with what other religions are doing and saying. Why don’t you think about the opposite Veerjee? If a Gursikh was sheltering some other religious group that was getting genocide committed on them, and then the mobs or authorities came knocking at the door to try and find and kill them and said is “X ethnic/religious group of persons inside” The Khalsa would never lie, they would laugh in their face and say of course there is, why don’t you try and come in and get them? In this way they would give glorious fight and perhaps attain Shaheedi, rather than take a cowardly way out by lying. Look at those so-called Sikhs at the time when Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib Jee gave Shaheedi, when the authorities were looking for where Guru Jee’s sees and dhaR (head and body) went, they went around to Sikhs houses to try and find, these cowards said we are not Sikhs, Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib Jee is not our Guru and tried to conceal their identity. Are they trying to preserve dharma for survival purposes?

You have also bought irrelevant stuff about vikaars into this, this is not on topic. Truth is truth, lie is lie, regardless of intention.

Even your points about nindiya etc, some clever people will try and say it is OK to do nindiya of a nindak, pakhandi saadh, or someone so-called “bad”, but look at this clear cut hukam:

ਨਿੰਦਾ ਭਲੀ ਕਿਸੈ ਕੀ ਨਾਹੀ ਮਨਮੁਖ ਮੁਗਧ ਕਰੰਨਿ ||
nindhaa bhalee kisai kee naahee manamukh mugadh karann |
It is not good to slander anyone, but the foolish, self-willed manmukhs still do it.

Kisai kee naahee. Is is said by Guru Jee there is exception to this hukam for other nindaks, panthic dushts, pakhandi babas? I do not think so.

If you still wish to carry on doing with what you believe then please go ahead and chardikalaa to you piyasi chatrik jeeo. I am not trying to stop you. But do not recommend this same manmat to other people and claim it is OK with Gurmat.

I really do not enjoy arguing or debating with anyone, never mind Gursikhs. I have clearly addressed and thoroughly debunked all your arguments in this and all earlier posts chatrik veerjee, so I think you need to think carefully and re-evaluate your stance on this, and give attention to all previous points made before making any more posts.
Dass comes to gurmatbibek.com to learn from elder gursikhs,hence dass does post quite often post nor preach. Seeing Anahad jis post dass felt the urge to reply. Hence, dass did so based on the limited understanding he has.

The whole point of Chatrik coming to gurmatbibek.com is to learn from elder gursikhs. To learn gurmat, to practice it & bring the mind under ones control through GurParsad.
This thread was started to clear doubts on white lies. Hence, dass posted the why he said what he said on a another thread, based on his understanding.

Veer Jaskirat Singh ,
If your last reply serves no purpose.Your last post didn't seem genuinely a "gurmat discussion" to remove doubts. Instead you're more interested in winning "The Argument" .(observing the argumentative attitude in your last post )

If I started entertaining such thread/post here, then it just defeats the whole purpose of me visiting this site.
Neither do I have the time, to reply to your lengthy post.
Neither am I interested in argumentative threads in the forum by any user.
Neither do I ever read lengthy argumentative post in the forum.
Neither do I wish to occupy myself with arguments/conflicts.
Neither do I ever read post posted by users who are argumentative.
Neither do I believe such things are worth wasting my dhian on.

If you seriously believe dass is 100 % wrong. Then please do ardass to SatGuroo to bless dass with GurmatBibek Budhi. I can't even become a proper Sikh, becoming a Khalsa is just out of my imagination. As I said in my last post:
piyasi chatrik
Dass hopes this clear the misunderstanding many gursikh might have regarding what dass proposed to Anahad Phen ji. Regardless, dass can be very wrong & SatGuroo ji is all knowing on what is right/wrong.

If sangat believes dass was very wrong, then please do forgive dass considering him as you chota veer(younger brother).

Morakhpan di Khimma Bakhshni ji.

Chota veer
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login