ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Happy 1st Birthday GurmatBibek.com smiling smiley

Posted by Amritvela 

smiling smiley
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Chatrik still remembers that day, was so happyhot smiley about this site coming up.smiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smiley

Recently, dass also meet a Singh who is also a user at this forum. He too says that the forum had a very positive impact on him in terms of 'spirituality/bhagti'smiling smiley (as how dass recalls, him telling me)

But,
Trouble makers and argurments are ruining all the fun here. Admin do something!sad smiley

Chota veer
ਤੁਮ ਜੀਓ ਹਜ਼ਾਰੋੰ ਸਾਲ - ਸਾਲ ਕੇ ਦਿਨ ਹੋਂ ਪਚਾਸ ਹਜ਼ਾਰ ||

CONGRATS TO THE GB FAMILY ON THE GREAT SUCCESS !!

Bhul Chuk Maaf !!
It has been a wonderful experience and a pure blessing from Guru Sahib. Guru Sahib has enabled us to meet and serve so many Gursikhs through this forum and Daas feels that even if one life is changed (Sikhi-wise) due to Gurmat Parchaar on this forum, it would be worth the effort.

This Gurmat Message Board has been a success because of collective effort of all Gursikh contributors, as well as silent readers.

May Guru Sahib bless us all with Gurmat Bibek.

Daas,
Kulbir Singh
This is one place where one can come and ask any Gurmat related question (simple or deep) and expect the best response owing to the presence of blessed abhiyasi Gurmukhs who post on here.

May Guru Sahib bless the forum and all members (active or dormant) with more chardi kala and Gursikhi jeevan!
ੴਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹ॥

ਗੁਰਮਤਿਬਿਬੇਕਡਾਟਕਾਮ ਦਾ ਵਰ੍ਹਾ ਇੱਕ ਹੈ ਅੱਜ ਹੋਇਆ ਪੂਰਾ,
ਰੁੜਨਾ ਸਿਖਦਿਆਂ ਸਿਖਦਿਆ ਹੁਣ ਇਹ ਤੁਰੇ ਪੂਰਾ।
ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਬਿਬੇਕ ਬੁੱਧ ਦੀ ਐਸੀ ਹੈ ਰੀਤ ਪਾਲੀ,
ਪੜਨਹਾਰੇ ਅੰਦਰ ਘਰ ਕਰੇ ਭਾਵੇਂ ਅੱਜ ਕਿ ਭਾਵੇਂ ਕਾਲੀ।
ਐਸੇ ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਵਿਦਿਆ ਦੇ ਕਈ ਹੋਏ ਸਿਧਾਂਤ ਗੂੜੇ,
ਤਾਬਿਆਦਾਰ ਬਣੇ ਰਹਿਣੀ ਦੇ ਦਾਸ ਵਰਗੇ ਕਈ ਹੋਰ ਮੂੜੇ।
ਕਦੇ ਖੱਟੀਆ ਤੇ ਕਦੇ ਮਿੱਠੀਆਂ ਇਕੱਤ੍ਰ ਹੋਏ ਲੇਖਣੀਆ ਵਾਲੇ,
ਐਸਾ ਪੇਸ਼ ਹੋਵੇ ਨਮੂਨਾ ਗੁਰ ਗੋਸ਼ਟ ਕਰਨ ਵਿਚ ਮਾਰ ਹਾਲੇ ।
ਗੱਲੀਂ ਚੰਗੀਆਂ ਅਚਾਰੋਂ ਬੁਰੀਆਂ ਨਾ ਹੋਵੇ ਇਹ ਹਾਲ ਸਾਡਾ,
ਅਮ੍ਰਿੰਤਵੇਲਾ ਤੇ ਸੇਵਾ ਸਿਮਰਨ ਅੰਦਰ ਰਹੇ ਹਮੇਸ਼ਾ ਚਿਤ ਗਾਡਾ।
ਪੰਥ ਖ਼ਾਲਸੇ ਦੀ ਹੋਵੇ ਚੜ੍ਹਦੀ ਕਲਾ ਪਿਆਰ ਐਸਾ ਅਸੀਂ ਇਹ ਪਾਈਏ ਜੀ,
ਮੰਨ ਇਕ ਹੀ ਰਹਿਤ ਰਹਿਣੀ ਨੂੰ ਰਲ ਕੇ ਸਭਨਾਂ ਦਾ ਭਲਾ ਮਨਾਈਏ ਜੀ।
ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਬਿਬੇਕ ਦੀ ਇਹ ਕਾਰ ਚਲਾਵਣਹਾਰਿਆ ਦੀ ਧੂੜ ਪਰਾਂ,
ਜਸਜੀਤ ਸਿੰਘਾ ਹੋਵੇ ਮੁਬਾਰਕ ਸਭਨਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਅੱਜ ਪੂਰਾ ਹੋਇਆ ਇੱਕ ਵਰ੍ਹਾ ।
ਹੋਵੇ ਮੁਬਾਰਕ ਸਭਨਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਅੱਜ ਪੂਰਾ ਹੋਇਆ ਇੱਕ ਵਰ੍ਹਾ ।
Happy birthday Gurmat Bibek and all sangat on it, and may you continue to be my distraction from the worldy maya of daily life. smiling smiley
Vaah Jee Vaah Bhai Jasjit Singh Jeeo

Kyaa Khoob Lafzaa Vich Aap Jee Ne Is Saal Giraa Dee Khushee Noo Pesh Keeta Haii

Vaaah
ਲ਼ੰਬੀਆਂ ਉਮਰਾਂ ਜੀ!

I remember months before the actual site was launched thinking of a new site for the Sikh cause and be beneficial not only to the Panth, but also to the general public who want to learn about Sikhi. GurmatBibek.com has fulfilled both of these purposes, in fact more than I expected it to.

Never have I seen a site filled With so many Gurmat articles and other necessary information. Never have I seen a site that is so reliable. Of all the Sikhi-related forums I've visited, the GurmatBibek seems to be the most reliable, as well as highly informational!

GURU RAAKHAA!

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA
WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH
That was a wonderful experience growing with you, Gurmat bibek Ji. Have a nice journey ahead.thumbs up
Best wishes from this worm. May this worm grow and learn from Sangat of Gurmatbibek and attains a bibek budhi.

Thank you GurumatBibek.com
Vah Vah

many congratulations to all gurmat bibek family and there ancestors.
and many thanks Bhai Kulbir Singh Jio for mentioning about silent readers winking smiley
Vah Vah
lol i just want some cake...
Yeah I was going to ask for it as well. Last time I had eggless chocolate cake made by Sarablohi Singhs was at the Samagam where I was blessed with Amrit and that was in California 6 years ago. About time!!!
Happy Birthday!

cake......... smiling smiley
It's Already been a year! Time flies by real fast.
A very happy birthday to all the members and admins of www.gurmatbibek.com ....!!! =)
Keep up the good work...!!! May guroosaab bless you all with more and more gaffey of Naam Baani and wisdom...!!!! =) =)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login