Advanced

Andithi Duniya - Need help please

Posted by jpsingh77 
Andithi Duniya - Need help please
December 13, 2010 03:59AM
Dear Sadh Sangat Jeo,

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

I've tried to get a copy of Andithi Duniya in English (from Punjab and Delhi), but haven't been successful so far.

I was made to understand that the enlgish translation was done by private funding from Canada sangat; hence it may not be easy to get the english translation in India.

Can anyone do seva, and scan the pages of the english translation of this book please, and upload it here? That would be a great help!

Alternatively, if anyone can spare their english-translated copy of the book and share the same with me in India, that would also be great!

Thanks in advance!

Dass,
-JP
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Anyone please?

If someone can share the book even on returnable basis, that would be a great favour!

Dass,
-JP
Vaaheguroojeekaakhalsaa Vaaheguroojeekeefatehh Bhai Saab Jeeo...

Daas has the book... but im not sure if I'll be able to upload the complete book here because it has soo many pages... Kindly suggest what i can do for you..!!
WJKK WJKF

Could you please share that book with me/

Please advise.
Thank You
Goto following URL and download the books in PDF format. There are 2 sections English and Punjabi. The requested book is listed with the name "Unditthi duniya" under the english section. Many other books are also listed there. Hope this helps you !

[www.globalgurmat.com]

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login