ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What should you do if there is a ghost in your house?

Posted by Leafy 
Okay there have been times in my life, when freaky things have happened with me. One incident was when I was home alone, I was using the computer and there was a thud, ofcourse something had fallen. I turned around slowly because the noise was from right behind me and noticed the remote control was on the floor. I clearly remember the remote control being on the bed so obviously something threw it to the ground.

Another incident was when I was driving, I was coming back from a friends place at night, and it was pretty late, like 1 am, I heard a man speak in my car and he spoke in an arabic/persian sort of a language. I was shocked to hear this and the fact that it happened with me. I just started to do simran and headed home as quickly as possible. Till this day I do not understand the reason why this happened to me.

A recent incident that happened to me this year was a couple of days ago, I had gone to the bathroom and washed my hands. I remember not leaving the tap open or anything like that. After 2 hours or so I woke up and came out of my room and heard the tap running in the bathroom. It was freaky because I didn't turn it on, and nobody else was at home so who did?! I turned it off anyways and went back into my room and tried to sleep.

A couple of months before, I was sitting in the lounge and I saw a green orb appear across the living room above the two seater sofa, it appeared and moved across and then disappeared. Then the next thing that happened was that it appeared right infront of my eyes by me in less than second it disappeared from across the room the first time i saw it and then it disappeared into my arm!

I have seen programs like Ghost adventures and people who host shows like that have often shown orb videos on their shows and this is the same kind I saw. Anyways I searched on the net about this green coloured orb and it said that it's a spirit, probably of a sexual type?! I was grossed out.....why is this sorta s**t happening with me?

Last year I was sleeping once at night, I had left the light on of the walk in cubbard and I woke up at like 12am and saw that the light had been switched off!!!I I was listening to path once and this man swore at me and called me a bitch which was FREAKY as! What have I done to have this happening to me????????

In 2008 this happened to me soo much, I would hear someone whistling every now and then???? Has anyone experienced this kind of stuff?

Another thing I want to ask about is sometimes I have noticed I would hear a noise and I wouldn't know what made that noise, but in a few seconds I would do something and it would make the same noise I heard a couple of seconds before. For example, just tonight I woke up and got out of bed, as I was getting out of bed, I heard a noise, stopped for like 2 seconds upon hearing it and wondered what made that noise then I got of bed anyways and opened my door, and the noise the door knob made when I turned it was the exact noise I heard a few seconds before.

What should I do? Am I cursed?
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
The problems that you have written can have two causes – hallucinations i.e. your own mind playing games with you or some real ghost activity that you are able to view or hear. No matter what the cause, the cure is only one – Naam Simran and Gurbani Paath.

If you are an Amritdhari and keep basic Rehit, then you are protected and such stuff shouldn’t happen to you at all. If it is still happening, then it would be a good idea to have a Kirtan Samagam or Siri Akhand Paath Samagam in your home to rid it of any such spirit activity.

Also, people who take keen interest in spirits and ghosts are more susceptible to experience them as well. Subedar Baghel Singh jee who was a Gurmukh and who passed away many years ago, once told me that a certain Gursikh had a vision of a ghost and he helped out the ghost get free from its jooni, through Gurbani Paath. Once he helped on ghost, the word must have spread across the ghosts and he started having more and more such experiences and he had to indulge in helping them out and what not.

So the best thing is to not take any interest in the spirit world and then the spirit world too would leave you alone.

Guru Sahib knows better.

Kulbir Singh
Definitly not hallucinations. How could it be a hallucination if things are falling in front of my eyes?!!!! I only asked about this on this forum because I know if I just randomly spoke to anybody about it they would say you are imagining, people don't understand but I know that it's real.

For example, once my sister and I were sleeping at night and in her room and we were awake but the lights were turned off. Suddenly we heard a noise of a glass breaking, SUPER LOUD. We BOTH heard it because we were both like what was that?!!!!!! This happened after my mom had passed away.

We don't know what the heck that was because in the morning we didn't find anything broken in the house. So how could an incident like this prove to be a hallucination?!

Yeah it's true, I suppose I've always been interested into the supernatural stuff so maybe I attracted stuff like that to myself, somehow. It has happened to me when I wasn't into sikhi and it happens when I keep rehit too.
Chances are that some spirit out there is trying to contact u to her/him. And that spirit may know you, and since u do Paatth, that spirit wants ur help to get out of pret jooni. Thats once assumption i can make. Dont be scared. When u have the shield of Naam/Baani, even a Jamdoot cant come near u. Gurbaani totally emphasizes this:

Naal Narayan Mere ll Jamdoot Naa Aave Nere ll

Sikhs in the past have been cut into pieces, burnt alive, boiled alive, run over by trains, and many other atrocities they went through. Dont mind, but this is nothing compared to what Sikhs in the past had to go through. Have faith in Naam/Baani. Whatever it is, that spirit in no way can harm u, cuz if it cud or wanted, u wudve long been abducted by the spirit.
Theres nothing to be scared of.

WaheGuruJiKaKhalsa ll WaheGuruJiKiFateh ll
Then it would mean soo many spirits not just one?!!

Because I've heard a woman laughing like a creepy as laugh, I was doing path in my room and I heard the laugh coming from the bathroom. I was home alone that night. This same laugh I heard outside the living room by the tree outside, and kirtan was going on inside.

I did hear my mom talk to me on 2 occasions, after 5 years of her passing away. She said my name, I ran out of my bedroom.

How am I supposed to help them, if they are asking for help? Or maybe they are trying to scare me. God knows. I'll just do Sukhmani Sahib jis path and do ardas for these spirits and ask God to bless them. There is no way I am going to try to talk to them.
do u do paatth from larivaar or pad-ched?
try having a keertan smagam or an akhand paatth sahib with lareevaar saroop only
Vaaheguroo jee kaa khaalsaa, Vaaheguroo jee kee fateh!

Pyare Leafy jee,

I would advise you to have an Akhand Paath Sahib recited at your house followed by an Asa Dee Vaar keertan by rehatvaan gursikhs, with the presence of Maharaaj all spirits/ghosts will vanish. Take the sharan of Sacche pitaa Guroo Gobind Singh Jee Maharaaaj and take khande batte da amrit. You have seen and experienced these things in real life and probably beleive in the existence of an afterlife as described by Gurbanee. If you have not submitted yourself to the Guru, he will not protect you.

Vaaheguroo jee kaa khaalsaa, Vaaheguroo jee kee fateh!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login