ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

what maryada implies applying tilak to lareedaar saroop of Guru Sahib?

Posted by Mehtab Singh 
[www.youtube.com]
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
This is absolutely anti-gurmat , how can anyone dare to apply Tilak to jagdi jot of akal-purakh.

Just suppouse if Guru Nanak sahabh would present in the dehi form, can anyone would dare to apply tilak on guru jis forehead, no one can dare that.
Not only this , I m also against those people who spray perfumes or scents on guru sahabh, this is really ghor bedbi. Guru sahabh are themselves , already full of sughandis (scents). On one side we do so much satkar of guru sahabh but on the other hand we spray perfumes on them which contains chemicals and alchols in them. To please guru sahabh the only thing is just to obey guru his order that is to jap naam saas saas, but not to do these manmat acts.

The second thing , the singh in the video is wearing red colour banna.
Dasam patshah has stated in his rehatnama that a Singh is not allowed to wear suhabh rang (red colour) banna or dastaara , as this colour is for maharajh

Daas khima da jachak hai
One of them doing this tilak, is Prem Singh Chandumajra of Badal Dal. Probably, Parneet Kaur (Wife of Amarinder Singh , Ex CM Panjab) is also one among them.

Just suppouse if Guru Nanak sahabh would present in the dehi form, can anyone would dare to apply tilak on guru jis forehead, no one can dare that.

i agree that the video shows anti-gurmat activities. i'm not supporting the video or it's content.

however, we shouldn't say what guru sahib would or would not allow without first verifying in gurbani. in ramkalee kee vaar, we read that when guru sahib changed forms, a tilak (tika) was indeed placed on his forehead, and that this was repeated every time he changed forms. so tika, so baihnaa, soee deebaan.
JAB EH GAHE BIPRAN KI REET, MAI NAA KARON IN KI PARTEET||

Is it any wonder Sikh Panth is in the mess it is now? Only one word can fully explain this and that is "MANMATT".
1kaur Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just suppouse if Guru Nanak sahabh would present
> in the dehi form, can anyone would dare to apply
> tilak on guru jis forehead, no one can dare that.
>
> i agree that the video shows anti-gurmat
> activities. i'm not supporting the video or it's
> content.
>
> however, we shouldn't say what guru sahib would or
> would not allow without first verifying in
> gurbani. in ramkalee kee vaar, we read that when
> guru sahib changed forms, a tilak (tika) was
> indeed placed on his forehead, and that this was
> repeated every time he changed forms. so tika, so
> baihnaa, soee deebaan.

Actually it was not a Tilak but Dastar that was placed during GurGaddi ceremony .However, for some odd reason many historians have omitted this fact.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login