ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Story of a non-sikhi girl

Posted by somalin mohanty 
Story of a non-sikhi girl
September 04, 2017 09:34PM
Sat sri akal ji to everyone.I m a 23 yr old girl from odisha(unmarried).4-5 months b4 i was going through very difficult situation & I never blvd in waheguru ji.I asked so many questions to God's but nvr got any answers.But one-day suddenly got my answer through gurbaani,I started blvng in waheguru ji & in baan I'm.Then after I asked so many questions & luckily I got d answers thrgh gurubani.In between these 3 months I had 3 dreams which is very strange for me.
1)1st Drm:-
I slept around 1-2pm,then I saw a old man in NIHANG SINGH get up told me about 1st guru Siri guru Nanak dev ji to 10th guru Siri guru gobind Singh ji.I memorised all what he said to me bcz from my childhood whatever I dreamt I remembered all after I wake up.in that drm he told me that someone is waiting for me & he told me about that person in details.
So after that I woke up from my drm & opened my eyes & my nephew(3yrs) fall over on my face.then I was scared & I put back him to his side without disturbed him bcz he was in deep sleep.When I opened my eyes his position was like someone hanged his body horizontally above my face & suddenly fall over me.But within fraction of seconds I forgot the whole conversation with that old man, Only I remembered that he told me to meet someone, someone is waiting for me.

After that drm day by day I started blvng in waheguru ji,I started sukhmani sahib paath,nitnem path.I was a girl who woke up at 9 am,I never woke up in amrit velas in my whole life.I started woke up at amrit vela,taking bath,then doing simran & I still continuing this.I got relaxation after simrans & got inner peace.

2nd drm:-
1.5 month b4 again I had a dream that I was passing through a deep forest in midnight.I saw a Divine light came behind the huge tree & I went towards that tree & I saw a baba say under the tree in deep meditation & that Divinelight came from his body.I didn't know him & asked myself who was this person& suddenly a voice come from my back side and answered that "Yeh Baba budhha ji Hain,unhe nhi jaanti?"That drm stopped here & again started the dream from starting.That day I had seen this dream 4-5 times continuously.
Strange thing was that I didn't know about baba budhha ji & when I woke up I started searching about him & knew so many things about him.But still didn't getting the meaning of that dream.

3rd drm:-
7-9 days b4 I had a drm that I went to gurudwara & bowed down my head in front of Siri guru granth sahib Maharaj ji & sat down der & started simrans,at that time some peoples were der who prayed in sangat & oneold man wearing blue turban called me and told me that ,"Beti,hum simran mein paath kr rhe hn,tum thoda chaur sahib le k guru ji k pas aur palki sahib k chaaro taraf ghumao". Luckily I did that in my dream whatever he told me.
Still I don't know why I had these drms bcz I nvr bring any thoughts b4 sleeping also.

I don't know whether you will be me or not but this is truly happening with me.At first,when I started blvng in waheguru ji my mother, sister mocked on me,always told me that "tu Hindu ghr mein paida Hui h aur woh v high caste mein,so apne bhagwaan ko man k chalo,Jo hmri culture h unhe follow kar" & tab main chup hi rehti thhi aur ab mre maa,behen San waheguru ji ko apne aap hi manne lage hn,pray krne lage hn.mri mummy k liye mri subah jaagna impossible baat thhi, aur jb main roj uth k simran krne lgi toh wo v hairaan thhi.Baht kch changes aagye hn mre mein kch hi Month mein.
Now I want to change my religion also & want to take amrit baptism.

So I share here about me here bcz I need correct suggestion also.If u will suggest me it will very grate for me & I will grateful to you.
Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki Fateh...
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Story of a non-sikhi girl
September 04, 2017 10:37PM
You should consider yourself fortunate. Few people get blessed with the darshan of Guru Sahib or Gurmukhs in their dreams. It seems like Guru Sahib is calling out to you. If you have sangat near by perhaps they can help. If you walk one step towards the Guru he will walk thousands of steps towards you.
September 04, 2017 11:10PM
Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Jee Ki Fateh,

We are very moved by your post. You already have immense blessing of Waheguru Jee. HE HIMSELF will pave path for you and bless with Amrit or Khande-Di-Pahul or Sikh Baptism.

Your story reminds me of the incident which happened few years ago. In Madhya Pradesh, there were few Dalit families and high caste Yadavs were troubling them lot. One of the senior member of Dalit family was in so much pain that he kept weeping and kept talking to God. That night he constantly kept asking God that, why God has given them such a humiliating life. Then he fell asleep and had dreams similar to the one you had. In dreams he got Darshan of Siri Guru Gobind Singh Jee Maharaaj and Guru Sahib Jee instructed him to go to Punjab and take blessing of Amrit or Sikh Baptism. All the Dalit family members were blessed with Amrit and are now living in high spirit.

Before that dream that person had never heard of Sikhi and had never heard of Siri Guru Gobind Singh Jee Maharaaj. It was only when he went to Punjab and had a talk that he came to know about Guru Sahib. This is similar to what you have said, that you did not know of Baba Buddha Jee.

The experiences which people get after getting into Sikhi, you are getting those experiences beforehand. This is the blessing of your past lifes. You have got a golden ticket to the Sachkhand in your hand so don't let it go waste.

This website has many articles which you may browse and read. You should specially read books written by Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Jee. There is lot of ill information about Sikhi on internet so beware of that as well.

I have visited Rourkela, Bhubaneshwar, Puri and know about Odisha. Feel free to ask if you need any help. I will be more than happy to assist you. "Mo tike tike odiya buju chu".

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
Thank you so much suthra Singh ji.
Thank you jaskirat jii...Its get that u have visited odisha...
I also want to take amrit baptism but my family will never agree for this.
At first when I started blvng in guru ji my family members mocked on me,teased me.After some days they have started blvng in guru ji.Now I always woke up in amrit velas to path sukhmani sahib,japji sahib,jaap sahib.Whenever i can't woke up early my mom wake up for me to wake me up & tells me that "Beti,jaldi uth jao,prayer krna h na tmhe".I felt lucky that she understood me.
One-day I told her that Maa,main amrit paan kr k Sikh banna chahti hun,then she said-dekh beti,hum tmhe nhi rok rhe hn ki tum kisi dushre religion k bhagwaan ko manti ho,paath v krte ho.But religion change Matt krna q ki tm Abhi unmarried ho aur society mein tmhe aur hme baht kch sunna padega q ki society kbhi v tmhre feelings waheguru ji k liye aur dedication nhi smjhegi.Then after I said to my mom-Keep faith in waheguru ji & he will show me the way & mjhe unhi k sharan mein hi shaanti milegi aur Meri aatma ko v,Abhi aise lag rha h jaise main bhatak rhi hun.So after listening this she was silent.
I asked my friends about convert to sikhism but they told me we can understand your love, devotion towards waheguru ji but by changing religion ur parents will be hurt also and waheguru ji will never forgive you if u hurt your parents.
But this is also true that after doing simrans, understanding the meaning of true meaning of gurbaani & god i can't bow down my head in front of idols.I only bow down my head in front of sacche patshah,the eternal god.I will face so many difficulties in my in-laws house after my marriage if I will not our rituals.
Is it right if I will convert to sikhi without my family's permission?
September 05, 2017 04:08PM
Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Bhenji, this worm was born in a Punjabi Brahmin family and Guru Ji had mercy and gave him Amrit 13 years ago. Now after 13 years not only parents but rest of the extended family has whole-heartedly expressed their joy and even pride that this worm became a Sikh.

So don't worry too much. Just make sure you don't do anything that offends your family or loved ones. May Guru Sahib do kirpa on you, and who knows, maybe they all are destined to become Sikhs because of you. You should be happy that no one is stopping you from doing Paath. Keep going. Take baby steps and you will make it to the destination. Also please remember, Amrit is the beginning of the journey.
Thanks alot Mehtab Singh Sir jii...
Thanks for encouraging me & suggesting me.4-5 days b4 I have already decided that I will take amrit baptism on coming baisakhi.Bcz now-a-days i m not going to temples & i have stopped blvng in idols worship.In my childhood days,i usually went to temple wity my mother & der are so much rituals,restriction & rules.I asked my mom about these rituals,restrictions but I nvr got any perfect answer,Mom told me that these rules restrictions,rituals are made by our ancenstors.We have to follow it.1 year b4 i always read srimad bhagvad gita & i can't get my answer.By doing the paath luckily i am able to know about the true GOD & the definition of god.In gurbaani,got my answers also & the description about god is so amazing & too much heart touching.Those baanis touches the core of my heart.Dats y i want to dedicate myself in the service of GOD.B4 doing this I will definitely ask my parents & I will try to convince them.If they will agree then on that day I will take amrit in presence of my parents.If they will not agreefor this I will inform them about me after converting myself to Sikhi.
After amrit baptism I will face so many problems in my family & relatives but I need only the waheguruji's blessings with me.I m ready to face any situation for my waheguru ji.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA
WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH
September 06, 2017 09:44AM
This is a very intriguing & interesting account of yours, Ms. Mohanty.

Here are a list of couple of Gurudwara Sahibs in Odisha:
[www.google.ca]
Thanks for giving me the list of gurudwara in odisha...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login