ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gurmat Vichar - Bhai Paramjeet Singh Ji Khalsa Anandpur Sahib Wale

Posted by Hari Singh 
Vaheguru ji ka khalsa! Vaheguru ji ki fateh!

Sangat ji please watch this video below. Every "Sikh family" needs to watch this video. Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru!!!

[www.baani.net]

H.S
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
This is a really good video.... good to see we still have parchariks like bhai sahib who still care about sikhi
Very powerful indeed!
Great Parchar
great! i wish this video is watched by everyone. only certain people can get the message across so touchingly as bhai paramjit singh ji in this video..
I noticed Bhai Sahib always emphasizes rehat in his Katha. This is great knowing that many "kathvachiks" never go out of their way to stress REhat since its not a popular topic amongst the masses. He is a real down to earth Gursikh. I remember at the Gurdwara I used to go Bhai Sahib would come do Katha and then he would start doing seva ( washing dishes) of sangat. How many KathaVachiks do that today? Plus Bhai Sahib I always " strongly" encourages the sangat to do Naam Simran during his katha.

In the Katha Bhai Sahib stated " Ehna Gareeb Sikhan Ko Dey Paatshaee"
I will make Kings out of these poor Sikhs.

i remember hearing this before where is this from. Is this from Bhai Nand Lal Jis rehatnama.
Happenings like that, which is narrated in the Katha seemingly happen once a while. That should be a lesson or inspiration for all of us. Thousands of sikh boys have fallen prey to MAYA and lost the gift of KES against the wishes of their parents. Amritdhari mothers too sometimes, have to shed tears and pray to Guru Sahib, after their children go astray. sad smiley
[www.youtube.com]

In the above post, I was referring to the following video Katha. Bhul Chuk Maaf Hove Ji.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login