ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

ARE THEY ALIVE?

Posted by prabhpreet 
ARE THEY ALIVE?
October 29, 2016 09:10PM
I just want to know that are these singh still in this world or not..
BHAI MOHINDER SINGH SDO
BHAI MEHAR SINGH JI
CHANNI JI
BHAI BALBIR SINGH Hajoori ragi darbaar sahib
I have heard about SDO Saab that he has been expelled from jatha because of some issue..but when I searched on YouTube I found out that he is doing kirtan with his own sangat outside India.I don't know what the reason was behind him taking out of jatha but when I listened to his new kirtan I found out that he is a naam rasia still now.but the kirtan was uploaded way back 6 years.
I have grown listening to them and these singh have an impact on me through the kirtan I have heard.
I just want to know are they alive or not.
Sorry in advance, please anyone don't take in other ways.no controversy please.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: ARE THEY ALIVE?
October 31, 2016 10:03AM
Whether SDO is alive or not is irrelevant . SDO was excommunicated from the panth and the jatha because of his views such as Bhagat Bani not being Gurbani. Sometimes peoples arrogance rise to a certain level that they wont personal attention and start to delude sangat. Teja Singh Bhasaur also started having weird views during Bhai Sahibs time and Bhai Sahib boycotted him. Even some rangley sajjans such as Bhai Swaran Singh Ji developed ego and was boycotted by the Jatha until he humbly pleaded to the sangat for forgiveness. Similar to Balwant and Satta who were ex communicated but forgiven after humbly seeking forgiveness by Guru Sahib and sangat. SDO has not humbly seeked for forgiveness. People like him come a dime dozen they wont special attention/recognition if they dont get it like Tarmala they start their own groups like" Prabh Milne Ka Chao" and start deluding sangat.
Re: ARE THEY ALIVE?
October 31, 2016 10:21PM
Thank you for your reply ji and reminding me of BHAI swaran singh and other gursikhs ji.
Actually my dadiji is a great fan of SDO kirtan(70's & 80's). She listen to it the whole day. I also like the old kirtan.I know what he did was wrong.
But sometimes just with no particular reason it comes in my mind unconsciously that is he and the other Singh mentioned above are living,,because not seen anyone lately.
If I am wrong forgive me please.
Daas
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login