ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Need info on Narangwal Pind

Posted by harinder_singh 
I will be going to Pind Narangval at the end of this month. So I wanted to know about the places to visit, any Gurdwara Sahib in the memory of Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Jee. Any smagams ? Any good sangat ?
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Regarding Smagams you should contact SInghs from India. Contact Bhai RP Singh Ji from Chandigarh.
Re: Need info on Narangwal Pind
April 24, 2010 11:23AM
There is usually a smagam there near Bhai Sahibs birthday, I think in June/July.

There is a Nihang Gurdwara in the pind, also there is a Gurdwara built at the dhaab between Narangwal and Gujjarwal where Bhai sahib and sangee saathees would do Bhagti.
Veer Ji
If possible, have some photographs of old structures there. Is the house of Bhai Sahib Ji, reconstructed or the old one? You can have the Photographs of CHUBARA or DOORS, if possible.
Re: Need info on Narangwal Pind
April 02, 2014 10:56AM
Below are pictures of Bhai Sahib jees Haveli In Narangwal Pend

Abhiyaas Room; the vibration in this room is beyond words.

Well where Gursikhs use to get Water

You will find many peacocks around the site of Bhai Sahibs haveli.

Dhaab - This is situated in between Narangwal and Gujjarwal. Amazing amount of Bhagtee was done here by Many Gursikhs.

School

Gurdwara

This is the place were Bhai Randhir Singh did alot of Bhagtee along with many other Singhs. This is mentioned in Jail Chittian, and is situated between Gujjerwal and Narangwal, here there stands a Nishan Sahib now.
Thanks for the pictures ji smiling smiley just by looking at pictures gave my mind a soothing effect, a fraction of the feeling you exprience when you actually go there.

the Gurdwara in the 6th picture was where Bhai Sahibs Haveli used to be situated, and where about 100 years ago today meetings with other ghadarites took place.

The dhaab where the nishan sahib is in the last pic is where bhai did bhagti and also the place where I believe bhai sahib was cremated. The whole place has amazing energy. in bhai sahibs times, it is said that the area where the school and nishaan shaib are used to be woodland, and people never used to go past there even in the day. But Bhai Sahib chose this place to do his bhagtee and amritvela.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login