Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ramkali Kee Vaar

Posted by Vista 
Ramkali Kee Vaar
January 19, 2016 03:06AM
Vahiguru jee kaa khalsa
Vahiguru jee kee fateh

Humble Bentee to Bh Kulbir Singh jee if he could write the Sakhi of Ramkali Kee Vaar in detail.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Ramkali Kee Vaar
January 22, 2016 01:09AM
Sat Sri Akal Ji,
Recently I watched a 10 part youtube series katha on Sri Raamkali ki Var. It is by Giani Amrik Singh ji (Chandigarh).
Compared to most katha-vaachiks he stays to the point and side-tracks alot less than almost all katha vachiks. AKA his katha on Sri Raamkali ki Var stays a katha on Sri Raamkali ki Var.

I highly recommend it. The bani itself is such a treasure that it warrants a dedicated study. I have heard that Bhai Randhir Singh Ji was enamoured by this prayer in his last earthly days, and after really studying this bani I can start to see why. It is a Kaaramaati (miraculous) bani. I have heard that Guru Gobind Singh Ji said that whosoever recites this bani shall be free from even Leprosy disease.

The katha is a 10 part series on youtube.
The First video (60min) is all you need if you just want the story of the vaar. The foundation, Who wrote the bani, their amazing story of rise/fall, there redemption, and finally a realisation of the magnitude of this bani.
The following 9 Videos do katha on the actual bani, 8 pauris in total. Usually one pauri per video.

[www.youtube.com] Part one (the Story,history)

If you do not wish to sit through all of the pauri katha. I highly reccomend the katha about the 7th Pauri: Dhan Dhan Ramdas Gur Jin Siriya Tine Savariya || Poore Hoi Karramat Aap Sirjinhare Dharia ||

it is extremely emotional and makes you profess "Dhan Sri Ramdas Guru tusi Dhan ho". (All sikhs should here this katha)
[youtu.be]
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login