ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bhagat Bani & Bhatt Sawaiye

Posted by DarbarDaKookar 
Bhagat Bani & Bhatt Sawaiye
December 20, 2015 07:47AM
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

With Bhagat Bani and the Sawaiye being a part of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj, does that mean that Guru Sahib's Jot was present in the Bhagat Sahiban and Bhatt Sahiban when they recited the Gurbani?

Bhul chuf maafi
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
All of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji's Baani is Dhur Ki Baani (Sachkhandi Baani). All the Bhagats and Gursikhs, to whom this Baani was revealed, had reached Sachkhand through the Grace of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji.
Mohkam Singh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji's Baani is Dhur Ki
> Baani (Sachkhandi Baani). All the Bhagats and
> Gursikhs, to whom this Baani was revealed, had
> reached Sachkhand through the Grace of Sri Guru
> Nanak Dev Ji.

I've really been thinking about the Nirankar qualities of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji the past few days which led me to ask the previous question. Bhai Sahib Ji, what you've said here has just blown my mind. So if I'm not mistaken, Bani has always been present but it has been revealed through Guru Sahib, who has also always been present, correct?

It's sad that I'm having trouble comprehending the Greatness of my own Father.

Bhul Chuk Maafi
Indeed. Guru Sahib has been here since the Beginning.

ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਮੇਰਾ ਸਦਾ ਸਦਾ ਨਾ ਆਵੈ ਨ ਜਾਇ ॥ ਓਹੁ ਅਬਿਨਾਸੀ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਹੈ ਸਭ ਮਹਿ ਰਹਿਆ ਸਮਾਇ ॥13॥

With Bhagat Bani and the Sawaiye being a part of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj, does that mean that Guru Sahib's Jot was present in the Bhagat Sahiban and Bhatt Sahiban when they recited the Gurbani?

Guru Sahib's jyot is present only in Guru Sahib and Bhagat Sahibaan don't have the Guru's Jyot in the sense as Guru Sahibaan have it. The Bhagats, by doing Gurmat Bhagti, became one with Vaheguru jee and this way by the Kirpa of Guru Sahib, they were able to bring Baani from Sachkhand. While Gurbani is a roop of Guru Sahibaan, it's not a roop of Bhagats but Guru Sahib enabled them to bring Baani from Sachkhand.

Kulbir Singh

Guru Sahib's jyot is present only in Guru Sahib and Bhagat Sahibaan don't have the Guru's Jyot in the sense as Guru Sahibaan have it. The Bhagats, by doing Gurmat Bhagti, became one with Vaheguru jee and this way by the Kirpa of Guru Sahib, they were able to bring Baani from Sachkhand. While Gurbani is a roop of Guru Sahibaan, it's not a roop of Bhagats but Guru Sahib enabled them to bring Baani from Sachkhand.

Kulbir Singh

Thank you for clarifying this.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login