ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What happend after when Guru Nanak patshah merged into waheguru

Posted by Ghulam... 
Vaheguru ji ka khalsa
vaheguru ji kee fateh....
Sangat ji From childhood i have heard that When Guru Nanak patshah merged back into waheguru and left their body....
A fight broke out b/w hindu and muslims....
Muslims wanted to bury the body and hindus wanted to cremate the body....
A decision was taken to wait until morning and when they came another day sharir of Guru ji wasn't there...
Only flowers were left.....
I searched a lot on this matter bt found the same story everywhere....
A vichaar often comes to my mind that where were the Sikhs...
Where was Guru Angad Dev ji,Baba Budha jii,Bhai Gurdas ji and other Gursikhs.
Please shed some light on this topic....
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
You are talking of what happened in this world. I thought you were talking about what happened to Guru Nanak dev Jee after he left his physical body. On a spiritual level, Some misguided Sikhs who believe in the Advait Mat believe that Guru Nanak Dev Jee does not even exist anymore since he has merged into Vaheguru. They have taken merging into Vaheguru to mean non existence or death.
Veer ji Guru patshah is Everywhere....
I am talking of their physical body..
I am not saying that HE is not present....HE WAS THERE FROM BEGINING,HE IS and HE will be
i am not talking of spiritual level but of physical one.
What happened with Guru ji's body????
Shareer (physical body) is not the Guru. Shabad is the Guru. So, Guru Sahib's physical body got changed from 'Guru Nanak Dev Ji' to 'Guru Angad Dev Ji'. This has been explained beautifully in Ramkali Kee Vaar (Satta Balwand).

ਲਹਣੇਦੀਫੇਰਾਈਐਨਾਨਕਾਦੋਹੀਖਟੀਐ॥
ਜੋਤਿਓਹਾਜੁਗਤਿਸਾਇਸਹਿਕਾਇਆਫੇਰਿਪਲਟੀਐ॥
I do not believe in this saakhi. I agree with you 100% that Guru Sahib had a HUGE following of devoted gurmukhs, ਸਿਖੀ ਸੇਵਕੀ was already spread over the sub-continent and beyond. Therefore such a situation cannot arise in any situation. Guru Sahib's body must have been cremated with ਪੂਰਨ ਗੁਰਮਤ ਰਹਿਤ ਮਰਿਆਦਾ.
Mohkam singh Veer ji i know Soul transferred from one sharir to another.....
Bt what happened with the sharir of Guru Nanak patshah?????
Eyeacademic veer ji...
Yes i also firmly believe that Sharir of Guru patshah was cremated by Gursikhs but need some saakhi about this or something else...
I want Kulbir singh veer ji to shed some light on this topic plz

Mohkam singh Veer ji i know Soul transferred from one sharir to another.....
Bt what happened with the sharir of Guru Nanak patshah?????

Bhai Sahib/Bhain Jio, if you agree with Daas's answer, then why are you asking again about the Shareer?

If we really believe that the Jot is the Guru, not the Shareer, then why are we so concerned about what happened with Guru Nanak Dev Ji's Shareer? It becomes a matter of concern when Sikhs focus is on such matters instead of the Jot which is with us in the form of Guru Granth Sahib Ji.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login