ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A guidance and a humble Benti for Ardas from Sadh sangat ji.

Posted by Lostsoul. 
Waheguru Ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki Fateh!

Me and Family has been going thorugh some tough time, Where both of my parents Lost their job and I am trying to get a Job too. Deep Down I know Waheguru ji will take care of us but my mind is so caught up in Negativity and Fear. Worry about them not getting a Job since they Can't speak English is making me sick to my stomach. I spent whole day crying Yesterday but today I feel some hope that whatever Happened, happened for our Good. I have accepted Waheguru Ji da Hukam.I should not be Losing hope over this and being in Tough time I should not Give up on Paath, But yesterday I did not feel like doing my Nitnem, I did make myself do it though.

I am not sad about what happened or not sad about tough time, I am just ashmaed that sometime and actually Most of the time I lose my hope that if waheguru ji does exist. I know I will never stop my interest in Sikhi but I want to increase it, its decreasing. I have to fight with my mind to explain it to no don't let go of the hand of Gurbani. Me and Mom have increased gurbani reading in the house and I try to explain my father that he should do it too but Now I am scared he will ask what did you gain after reciting Gurbani. He does not know how many bad deeds I might have done in my previous lives.

I have read Bhai sahib bhai Randhir singh ji's Book and I feel ashamed to be sad about such a trivial matter in my life but again I am not ever a dust of his Feet. I am not Brave, or a person who can live in chardi kala. I don't know how many more births I will have to take to be a gursikh who can stay in Chardi kala even in Harsh time of Life.

I know there many Gursikhs are on this form, I don't even know why I am writing all of this. Maybe somebody can tell me everything will be okay and my Negative mind will calm down.

I will increase reciting Gurbani, But when I lose hope thats when I lose all the Motivation and instead of spending time connecting to Waheguru ji, I spent it on being negative and thinking negative things. My heart tells me it will be okay but my mind makes fun of my Heart. We are going to try one place today and I will do Ardas to Waheguru ji.

Losing Hope is avery bad feeling, Sorry I am always bringing my small materialistic problems here. I could not find any other website, and if I offend anyone, I apologize from bottom of my heart.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Lost soul Ji,

I was very touched by your post, and couldn't resist responding to it.

I'm NOT one of the many Gursikhs you can find on this Site, and am not worthy to give you any advice.
However I can sympathize with you, and understand your state of mind a bit, as I'm also going through a similar mental struggle to keep my faith on Guru Ji.
The only difference is that my struggle is not financial, rather it is mental and spiritual, as I also struggle to find sense and Guru's benevolence in what bad situation I faced recently.

I can only hope that Guru Ji will pity on moorakhs like me and inspire some Gursikh to guide us in this tough time where our faith is in doldrums.

It is easy for people to criticise others for not having enough faith, and to ask them to do more path, Simeon, sewa, etc....but what we need at such weak moments is understanding and correct guidance.

I hope for a similar guidance for both of us.
Thank you Jp ji..
I do see a hope so hopefully waheguru ji is just testing us.. I have heard some Kathas over the hukam and destiny and it helped a lot to accept hukam.

This channel and bhai satpal singh ji is amazing katha vachak, it might bring some peace.
[www.youtube.com]

do listen to it and other from his channel too..

Thank you for replying. and will pray waheguru ji provide you peace too
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login