ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

GURMAT REHAT MARYADA

Posted by mr.singh1991 
GURMAT REHAT MARYADA
September 04, 2015 04:35AM
WAHEGURU G KA KHALSA, WAHEGURU G KI FATEH
KHALSA G I HAVE MANY DOUBTS WHICH I WANT TO DICUSS IN THIS FORUM . KINDLY PROVIDE ME WITH SUITABLE ANSWERS AND BHULLAN CHUKAAN DI MAAFI.

Q.1) I RECENTLY BECOME AN AMRITDHARI SIKH A FEW DAYS LATER I MADE A MISTAKE TO REMOVE KASHEHRA FROM BOTH MY LEGS AS I NWAS IN A HURRY FOR MY NITNEM. I GUESS IT WAS DUE TO MY OLD HABBIT WHEN I WORE UNDERWEAR. BUT AS SOON AS I WAS ABOUT TO HANG IT TO A NAIL I REALIZED MY MISTAKE AND PUT IT BACK ON. I HEARD THAT ALL KAKARS SHOULD BE ATTACHED TO BODY AT ANY GIVEN TIME. I REMOVED MY KASHEHRA FROM BOTH LEGS BUT WA HOLDING IT IN MY HANDS AND PUT IT BACK ON WITHOUT COMPLETELY SEPERATING IT FROM MY BODY . PLZ GUIDE ME WHAT TO DO.

Q.2) I HAVE BEEN MORE CONNECTED TO SUCH FORUMS AFTER TAKING AMRIT SO I READ MANY POSTS ABOUT REHAT .WHEN I TOOK AMRIT I DIDN'T DO KESHI ISHNAN BUT ONLY BODY ISHNAN. SHOULD I TAKE AMRIT AGAIN. PLZ GUIDE ME

WAHEGURU G KA KHAALSA WAHEGURU G KI FATEH
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: GURMAT REHAT MARYADA
September 05, 2015 07:36AM
Veerjeeo, it’s really good to hear you have taken Amrit recently and are realizing the importance of rehat. Rehat is so important that without it no one can even be a Sikh. We don’t keep the rehat; the rehat keeps us. ਅਸੀਂ ਰਹਤ ਨਹੀਂ ਰਖਦੇ, ਰਹਤ ਸਾਨੂੰ ਰਖਦੀ ਹੈ ਜੀ ।

Right now, for the moment, if you haven’t already, you can do personal Ardaas to Guru Sahib for forgiveness on the mistakes. If you live close to Sangat you can share these issues in the hazoori of Siri Guru Granth Sahib jee and receive minor punishment for them. If this is not possible or your doubts are not getting cleared then you can of course visit Panj Pyaare at the next Amrit Sanchaar.

In the meantime, it would be a really good idea to carefully read Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee’s book Gurmat Bibek (after which this forum is named) to get a good idea of the rehat (both internal and external) that Sikhs are required to keep.

Here is a link to the book:

[www.gurmatveechar.com]

If you would like the printed hard copy it is quite widely available at many book shops as well.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login