ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

beant singh

Posted by ks 
beant singh
August 23, 2015 08:50AM
Vahiguroo,
Gurmukh Pyareo Jio, common knowledge is MOST Sikhs do Naam kamai. So if beant singh tyrant did Naam and was blasted by Gurmukhs, where do such a soul go in afterlife, and is Vahiguroo thus unable to fulfill ardas for release of SOPW, because beant singh had Naam kamai ji? Gurbani reminds that 3 gunns of good, bad, and evil is irrevelant, if there is Naam kamai, according to my toree matt understanding.
I appeal Sikh Panth to not feel need to eliminate tyrants, but just kidnap them, and drop them off at north pole, so they understand suffering of innocent, that they cause ji?_/\_
bhul chuk muaf

Gurfateh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: beant singh
August 24, 2015 12:54PM
Bhai ji are you referring to cheif minister Beant Singh? In that case where did you hear that he had Naam kamai? How can such a low life person have any Naam di Kamai?
August 24, 2015 12:55PM
I meant to write Bhain ji instead of Bhai ji. Typing mistake. Apologies.
August 25, 2015 05:03AM
Not a problem, addressing me as Bhai ji.
as to beant Singh, that is just an assumption, since he had dastaar, unshorn hair, but is slave of sarkar, maya?
bhul chuk muaf
August 25, 2015 06:59PM
Sat Sri Akal Guru Pyareo Jio_/\_,
I just want our kaum to be united in Naam Jot, as is Hukam of Vahiguroo.
Maya has caused much dukh personally, in my family, and sadly our kaum too.
bhul chuk muaf Vahiguroo
var var Guru vitoh atey soormey Singho/ Singhnio Nu kurban ji_/\_
my humblest apologies for poor English, or Punjabi, and if my posts, current, and past have upset anyone
August 26, 2015 05:00AM
ks
my humblest apologies for poor English, or Punjabi,

No worries.

There is a saying that, "God answers feelings and not the words in prayers".

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
August 26, 2015 01:45PM
Just because someone keeps unshorn hair and sports a Dastaar, does not mean that such person is also a Naam Abhyaasi. For starters, a Naam Abhyaasi person does not go against Panth and if a person is a Naam Abhyaasi and goes against Panth and is instrumental in deaths of innocent people including Sikhs, then any Naam Kamaaee that this person may have earned gets deleted. Thieves can't steal Kamaaee, fire can't burn it and water can't drown it but our sins surely can destroy our spiritual earnings.

As for details of deeds of Beant Singh or other such people, they are known to Dharam Rai. We can only conjecture and what's the need for us to know. We just know that one who sins, suffers the consequences. Rest Guru Sahib knows the best.

Kulbir Singh
August 26, 2015 10:51PM
My humblest Paviterr Charna Nu hath jorr benti bhul chuk muaf Guru Pyareo Jio atey Bhai Veer Kulbir Singh Jio,
Vahiguroo bhul chuk muaf
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login