ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sikh books online source . And also please suggest a book .

Posted by Lostsoul. 
Waheguru kee ka Khalsa, waheguru Jee kee fateh!

I found this website which has many books in English and punjabi. It's in PDF format.

[www.gurmatveechar.com]

[www.gurmatveechar.com]

And also can someone suggest me a book to read. I have never read a book, I have listened to katha a lot. I would like to read a book which will build my faith more in gurbani and Gurmukh jeevan. I am a beginner, I do paath and listen to kirtan only.
I have heard bhai randhir singh jee wrote books and they are good.

Thank you so much .
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Here is another site that has a lot of books to download and read: http://www.sikhbookclub.com

You are absolutely correct in stating Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee wrote books and that they are good. Very good indeed. It depends on your personal favourite topics and goals, but I think most Singhs would agree that Rangle Sajjan would be a good first book to read.

Here it is in Punjabi:
[www.gurmatveechar.com]

and the English translation:
[akj.org]
Thank you trust singh jee..I like this book, This is something i was looking for,.... so really appreciate you guiding me to this book.
thank you.
I have been trying to find bhai sahib bhai Randhir singh ji's book "jail chitian" in English but failed. Is it available in English? I am willing to buy it since I have heard so much about it. If it's not available in English I would love to translate it. I have a punjabi version and I want to start translating but if it's already available in English then I would pick another book. Please guide me.
Thank you.
After searching the web it seems like that "jail chitian" and "autobiography of bhai sahib ji " are same books.. Is it?
Sorry for my confused mind, I want to read this book so bad in English and if not available then I want to read in punjabi ( will take more time and effort) and translate in English.
Thank you .
Lostsoul. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> After searching the web it seems like that "jailr
> chitian" and "autobiography of bhai sahib ji " are
> same books.. Is it?
> Sorry for my confused mind, I want to read this
> book so bad in English and if not available then I
> want to read in punjabi ( will take more time and
> effort) and translate in English.
> Thank you .

Hanji, Bhai Sahib's autobiography is the translation of Jail Chittian, with an introductory chapter which the Translator (Dr. Trilochan Singh) included to give a background and summary of bhai sahib's life.

The autobiography is available via PDF through our website, or ebook format on Apple ebooks, Amazon kindle or Kobo eReaders.

Follow us using links below and subscribe to our newsletter on website to keep up to date with developments.

Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Trust UK (Reg’d Charity)
Web: www.bsrstrust.org
Email: info@bsrstrust.org
Facebook: facebook.com/BSRSTrust
Twitter: twitter.com/BSRSTrust
Instagram: instagram.com/BSRSTrust
Sound Cloud: soundcloud.com/BSRSTrust
To donate via PayPal: [www.bsrstrust.org]

ਵਾਿਹਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਿਹਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹ
Reply Quote chit ...&url=http%3A%2F%2Fgurmatbibek.com%2Fforum%2Fread.php%3F3%2C33797%2C33976%23msg-33976" target="_blank">TweetFacebook
Thank you BSRS ji!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login