Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Talwara jee - Dasam Duaar Debate

Posted by Vista 
Talwara jee - Dasam Duaar Debate
April 15, 2015 10:54AM
Vahiguru jee kaa Khalsa
Vahiguru jee kee Fateh

Does anybody have the article written in the Spokesman about Bhaee Joginder Singh Talwaras debate with Kala Afghana
about Dasam Duaar. It was a very famous debate in which Bhaee Sahib puts Kala Aghana in firm check.

Can anyone Gurmukhs please shed some light?

Dass

Gurpreet Singh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
I don't know about Spokesman articles; however, these were later published in series in 'Atam Rang' magazine. I don't have all editions but parts of it. It is quite interesting how easily Talwara Jee refute Mr. Kala Afghana's arguments. Mr. Afghana's arguments were completely jokes, in my opinion. He know nothing about Sikh mysticism. I am wondering how he got popular as a so called Sikh scholar.
BTW, it was Talwara jee and other Jatha Singhs because of whom he couldn't succeeded with his mischievous acts and eventually got excommunicated. Also before his excommunication, he was shown a real Sikhi spirit when arguments broke in a Gurudwara in New Jersey with Bibi Harsharan Kaur Jee. I was not present in this debate but spectators say Kala Afghana couldn't stick to ground before Bibi Jee.

Anyway Daas will find copies of Atam Rang and post some time in future, if time allowed.
This is what Daas could find, if some one has more from newspaper then please post.

Talwara Jee also wrote a short article on incident that took place in Gurudwara Sahib Glen Rock New Jersey, where Kala Afghana spoke against Khade-de-Pahual to be called as Amrit Sanchaar and rejected three Bania of Amrit Sanchaar from Dasam Granth. Daas will post that soon.
Thank you so much for this Bhai Jasjit Singh Jeo. Soora Magazine should reprint this article.
Notice how respectfully Daarji Talwarra ji refers to the mistaken Kala Afghana.. "Sardar Ji, Veer Ji"..
We could all learn something from that..
Indeed that is one of great Khoobi of Talwara Jee that they never loose respect even for a person with opposing views.

Here is a cautionary article that he wrote in wake of anti Gurmat speech that Mr. Kala Afghana delivered in Gurudwara Glenrock.

Many Thanks jee for quickly replying back
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login