ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How can you remove jathebandi labels

Posted by akaal74 
Daas has been thinking about this very important topic over last few days. Ever since I remember, daas due to family was associated with the Akhand Kirtani Jatha. It was natural as our parents use to go to jatha samagams.

However gurbani does not expects us to be part of a jatha. It wants us to be a gursikh.

I find it difficult to digest that whenever I meet any non jatha singhs they will look at me as a AKJ member and accordingly react.

How a gursikh can remove this linkage and be able to progress on path of sikhi where he is seen equal by all jathebandis. In short how to become a nimana gursikh and not a taksali, jatha etc sikh.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Waheguru Ji ka khalsa Waheguru Ji ki Fateh

Very Nice Khalsa Jio!! Happy to See that we have Panth Aagu who thinks like this. A khalsa never things for himself that he is from some jathebandi and neither treats others as such. The people who looks you as AKJ and make faces cannot be khalsa so dnt worry about them. We should make sure that we don't fall into this well of jathebandi. I think the best solution for this is to do parchaar of the panth instead of jatha.
For Eg many Sikhs believe that Bibek rehit started with AKJ which is not true. It is a khalsa rehit.

The best way is to do sangat of Gursikhs who believe in khalsa Panth and not in Jathebandis. We cannot stop people and their talks. Lets try and Please our Guru Sahib instead of people.

"Khalsa Mero Roop hai khaas, khalse mai ho karo niwaas"

SAT KARTAAR!!
What I think is that becoming Nimana is in itself very difficult and you are asking about Nimana Gursikh. Vaheguruoo. Dhan are those Gursikhs whom we can give this title like Bhai Jeevan Singh Jee. No words. I think the best way to became Nimana Guraikh is to treat everyone as Akal Poorakh himself. I mean if we look upon others by this thinking that Vaheguruoo's Jot is in everyone and whatever one is asking,doing is all in Akal Poorakh Bhaana. Every problem solves here but it's easy to right these lines but on giving pehra is very difficult. So we should try to look on others with eye of Smaanta(Equality) I think by this one can get rid of bondage of these Pakshpaat......

May Guru Maharaaj bless to us to give Pehra on what we write.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login