ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PANJ Pyaare Sewa for BiBiyan

Posted by gagansingh541 
Waheguru Ji ka khalsa Waheguru I ki fateh

1> Can a Bibi become panj pyaare during amrit sanchar if she is tyaar bay tyaar?

2> Can a Bibi take panjan di deg?

According to my Limited Knowlegde there should be no discrimination on the basis of Gender. Please Help!!
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: PANJ Pyaare Sewa for BiBiyan
March 10, 2015 06:42AM
Why go against what maraj did at the time of first Amrit sanchar Mata sahib kaur ji and maharajs wife and Mata gujri ji was there if mahraj wanted he could have have put them in seva who could be more tyar par tyar then them? Its not discrimination its following gurus hukam gur maryada. I think if one as female really wants to do Amrit sanchar seva one should do Ardas to guru gobind singh ji maharaj to give them next janam as a singh and stay in maharj bhana hukam in this janam.

He alone is a Sikh, a friend, a relative and a sibling, who walks in the Way of the Guru`s Will.
so sikh sakhaa banDhap hai bhaa-ee je gur kay bhaanay vich aavai.

One who walks according to his own will, O Siblings of Destiny, suffers separation from the Lord, and shall be punished.
aapnai bhaanai jo chalai bhaa-ee vichhurh chotaa khaavai.

Bhull chuk muafi ji

Kabir Kukar Raam Ko Mutia Mero Nao
Gale Hamare Jayvri Jeh Khinchey Teh Jao
Sorry but I have limited mat and so I have another question on this.

Dhan Guru Gobind Sahib ji asked for Sis and then Panj Pyaare stood up to offer Maharaj their Sis. Which Means they had Pooran Partit on Guru's Hukam and Guru Sahib. So if a Bibi has pooran Partit on Guru Sahib like a Singh in Punj Pyaare has then Why Not?

Also, Maharaj asked for 5 Sis and Not 5 Singh's Sis. Isn't this true?

Also, If you say that a Female Should ask for another Janam as a Singh then aren't we discriminating like other Dharams?.

Sat Kartaar.
March 10, 2015 09:35AM
VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Sikh Rehat Maryada says Bibian can do seva in the Punj Pyare. Sampardayai view is they cannot. This is the general summary.

If allowed to continue, this topic is probably going to go back and forth over and over and over...and may have already been discussed in the past. Highlights will include comments on when 1699, heads were asked for, only men stood up. It will be countered by someone saying that why not restrict them to same region and caste as the original Punj Pyare were from. Then something about Sant Jarnail Singh saying only men can do the seva, then something about if 5 Sikh bibian got up today and were ready to give their heads, what then.

Unfortunately, this topic has been done to death.

Same will generally apply to Bibian being able to take Degh for the Punj Pyare, but that is usually not as heated as seva in the Punj Pyare and has a bit more relaxed attitude about it.
March 10, 2015 11:51AM
Do bhagti and ask guru maraj your question
So you can get the answer that will satisfy you.

Kabir Kukar Raam Ko Mutia Mero Nao
Gale Hamare Jayvri Jeh Khinchey Teh Jao
KuKar - Okies. This one sounds Good :-)

ms514 - That's what the issue is. We have our panthic Maryada giving it a Go but Sampradavan says NO and New learners are stuck and have nothing to answer. May Guru Sahib Bless us all to stay under One Nishaan physically and Mentally.

Sat Kartaar.
[gurmatbibek.com]
BIJLA SINGH ji Thanks. This was very Helpful.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login