ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Interesting Vichaar - Bhai Amarjit Singh Ludhiana

Posted by Manvir Singh 
Interesting videos of an interview with Bhai Amarjit Singh Ludhiana on a talk show in Canada:

What is a true Sikh?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3yVGPPHMKI

Gurbani Vichaar - Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI_FnkTo1MA

Gurbani Vichaar - Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKBeEOXW328

Lots of mention of Darshan, Sach Khand and Parkaash. Interested to know reflection of Gurmukh Pyaare.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
A few things to consider.

1) He is very anti Dasam Granth, any talks of his on Dasam Granth should be avoided.
2) He is openly saying he has been to Sach Khand and has taken 300 people to Sach Khand etc. This kind of talk is not Parvaan in Gurmat. This is the basis of a Cult.
3) He does say many good things as well. He mentions many mystical concepts that unfortunately we do not talk about in Jatha anymore even though Bhai Sahib has written about them extensively in his books. I am not too sure if he mentions them correctly or not as I am not that knowledgable in Sikh Mysticism.
He also talks a lot about importance of Naam which is good. Naam Abhiaas is not seen as important by many people in Panth, So that is also another good thing he says. But again he also says many weird things as well and takes many things too far, so we should take what he says with a grain of salt. Learn what we can, take the positives and leave the negatives. Everyone has their own perspective on Sikhi.
He is amazing gursikh !!! Full of nimartaa, bairaaaag !! Full of bakshish !! Har velle paatshaah haazar naazar!! Daily ardaas ehe thikraaa guroo bakshe khaalse di sewa ch parvaan kareo!! Speechlesss!! Wahegurooo !! Waheguroojikakhalsa, waheguroojikifteh!!
Amazing gursikh!!
Full of nimarta!! Bharosaa !
Har velle bairaaaag!!
Paatshaah nu har velle haazar naazar vekh k!!
Guroo pakh har velle Uchaaaa!
Daily ardaas : ehe thikkraa guroo bakshe khaalse di sewa ch parvaan hoe!!
Honestly Gsingh jee...... Pargatey Gopal mahant ke mathey.....Sukhmani sahib....is this. Sikh Mysticism------really......everything is written in Guru granth sahib jee,
Just remain in Bhai Randhir Singh Jio advise and rehit GSingh Jio, so you do not lose blessings like I have ji
GSingh Jio
Vahiguroo,
My post above is missing what I typed being...Bhai Randhir Singh Jio advise is to play game of love with humility, love Vahiguroo only but be careful not hurting your love ones and others who say alright to eat from those who love world more
Amarjit Singh does not believe in Sikh rehat maryada.There is a video on Internet for the last so many years
Wherein a Sikh from Kanpur is telling his story as to how he was administered Amrit by Amarjit by reading
two banis only namely Jap ji sahib and Anand sahib.As he does not believe in Dasam Granth,he did not
Read three banis from Dasam Granth sahib.

Basically he is the one who started a cult called Dasam duar.They are active in BC area.They have two
Groups now.Amarjit was recently in BC but was not allowed to speak in guru ghars because of his views
On violation of Sikh rehat maryada.
[www.youtube.com]

Above is video of Singh of Kanpur whom Amarjit administered Amrit with two banis
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login