ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Where to get ਭੱਟ ਸੰਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਦੀ ਪੰਜਾਬ ਵਾਲੀ ਵਹੀ (ਜਿਸ ਮੋਹਰਾਂ ਵਾਲੀ ਵਹੀ ਭੀ ਆਖਦੇ ਹਨ)?

Posted by Harmeet Singh 
Anyone know where we can find ਭੱਟ ਸੰਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਦੀ ਪੰਜਾਬ ਵਾਲੀ ਵਹੀ (ਜਿਸ ਮੋਹਰਾਂ ਵਾਲੀ ਵਹੀ ਭੀ ਆਖਦੇ ਹਨ)?

There seems to be lot of good information on Sikh History in Bhatt Vahis but the only Bhatt Vahi I could find is by Bhatt Swaroop Singh Kaushish (which is copied in Guru Kian Saakhian by Piara Singh Padam), if anyone know where we could find other Bhatt Vahis especially the Punjab Wali Wahi, that will be great.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
I got Guru Kian sakhian from singh brothers Amritsar. None of other booksellers had this. You can try from them.
For other books that have gone out of print they are the best source.
One of the Singh went to Sri Amritsar Sahib checked from all book shops including Singh Brothers but couldn't find it. I wonder how the writers like Giani Gian Singh, Piara Singh Padam, Giani Gurdit Singh etc. got these Vahis as they refer extensively to the different Vahis for different parts of history. Maybe if someone know their family, the books can be digitized for future.
[mpjsgwalior.com]

[www.punjabtimesusa.com]

[punjabitribuneonline.com]
Piara singh Padam refers and quotes Panda vahis in Guru Kian sakhian.In my view Panda vahis are maintained by pandas
at haridwar.In olden days sikhs used to go to Haridwar for immersion of ashes of dead relatives. Pandas were the ones who
used to conduct services.They had account of family trees of sikh families.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login